Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2021-07-30T20:31:06Z
A little actual football to get you by.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (11h) : LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK ADAMS
Mucky Tundra (11h) : @mattschneidman “Janis over Adams, hashtag it, I remember that. Shoutout to Jeff.”
Zero2Cool (15h) : Darnell Savage (shoulder) was practicing on Wednesday.
Zero2Cool (17h) : Packers had their first in-season team/staff positive COVID-19 test
Mucky Tundra (15-Sep) : @RapSheet · 11m The #Cowboys best pass-rusher, Demarcus Lawrence is now out for the better part of the season. A broken foot, suffered in practice. Just terrible luck for Lawrence and the Dallas D.
dfosterf (15-Sep) : Let's deal.
dfosterf (15-Sep) : Yes. I'ts tragic. Darn shame. I own his handcuff replacement, and he put up 17.4 points in our league
Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : That stinks for Mostert. Really looked like he found his spot on the 49ers and now back to back seasons cut short by injury
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Norm MacDonald passes away.
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Raheem Mostert announces he is having season-ending knee surgery
dfosterf (14-Sep) : 47/100th 0f a point. Sorry, Andy...
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : @AdamSchefter Saints have had a “handful of offensive coaches” test positive for COVID, calling into question their status for Sunday’s game vs. Carolina, per source.
Mucky Tundra (14-Sep) : Thanks beast
beast (14-Sep) : Newman got a 55.4 grade
Zero2Cool (14-Sep) : Crazy Monday night ending. Payton and Eli are good.
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : HaHa signed to the Raiders Practice Squad
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Mostert can't catch a break
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Raheem Mostert will go on IR for approximately eight weeks with torn knee cartilage.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Lions confirm that 2020 3rd overall pick CB Jeff Okudah suffered a ruptured Achilles Tendon.
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : How did Newman grade out?
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Josh Myers has the highest pass-blocking grade of any rookie OL per @pff, and the highest overall grade of any Rookie IOL.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Rashan Gary led the Packers with 4 pressures, including 2 QB hits. Only rushed 16 times.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : lol Elgton Jenkins had more tackles than Kevin King.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : dhazer started Aaron Rodgers and has Josh Allen too. So, it's not a complete nutjob idea to think Rodgers > Mahomes.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : Lion lose CB to ruptured Achilles. Ouch
dfosterf (13-Sep) : Dhazer left Patrick Mahomes on his bench. Mahomes put up 40.65 puts. The 9 players he fielded? 40.65 puts.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : beautiful double slappy post
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : The best news is I won my fantasy game and leading NFL Pick'em. Also, no injuries, right?
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : The best news is I won my fantasy game and leading NFL Pick'em. Also, no injuries, right?
dfosterf (13-Sep) : ...and our punter looks good.
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Well there's one positive, we're tied for first in the division
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : Broncos game was just them beating the Packers down and GB couldn't really do anything; This game was just flat, sloppy and disjointed with a healthy dose of shooting themselves in the foot
beast (13-Sep) : I think they said score wise it was worst in Rodgers career, but I agree that the Broncos game seemed worse
Mucky Tundra (13-Sep) : the only loss that I think might have been worse was the vs the Broncos in 2015
dfosterf (13-Sep) : Was that the worst loss of Aaron Rodgers career? I don't recall anything that bad...help me out.
nerdmann (13-Sep) : Defense was hung out to dry.
nerdmann (13-Sep) : Defense is gonna be ok. They did step up a few times today.
Zero2Cool (13-Sep) : I doubt it. There's no reason for him to laugh. Coaches care about their players. They aren't tradiionally as petty as fans.
dfosterf (12-Sep) : Mike Pettine is quietly laughing his balls off.
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : yuck yuck we sure do suck
TheKanataThrilla (12-Sep) : I am not sure who you take out to insert him though
Mucky Tundra (12-Sep) : i figured he would be active in order to rotate guys and beat the heat
TheKanataThrilla (12-Sep) : I was hoping to see Heflin get some real playing time. Need to pressure Wiston and hopefully force some turnovers
Mucky Tundra (12-Sep) : I hope Love took good notes observing Boyle on a proper kneel-down
Mucky Tundra (12-Sep) : THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : JORDAN LOVE IS ACTIVE.... oh yeah
Mucky Tundra (12-Sep) : @RobDemovsky Packers inactives: CB Shemar Jean-Charles, C Jake Hanson, DL Jack Heflin, LB Isaiah McDuffie, S Vernon Scott.
Mucky Tundra (12-Sep) : yoop, is the flag flying?
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : SAINTS GOING DOWN LIKE A 25 CENT WHORE
Zero2Cool (12-Sep) : Za'Darius Smith expected to play for Packers in week 1
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Random Babble / Pack93z

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-Sep / GameDay Threads / Zero2Cool

15-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

14-Sep / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Sep / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

14-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

13-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

13-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.