Discussion Board
bboystyle
2021-07-24T00:52:50Z
He will be retiring by next week. Welcome to the Love era.
blank
Cheesey
2021-07-24T01:16:32Z
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

He will be retiring by next week. Welcome to the Love era.

How do you know that? Or are you just doing like the rest of the media, and making it up?
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-07-24T02:12:45Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

How do you know that? Or are you just doing like the rest of the media, and making it up?

It sounds like that is what Vegas is expecting to happen...

Though personally, I think AJ Hawk (a person who I believe saw recently hung out with him for like a week) is probably a better source, and Hawk aha suggested he thinks Rodgers will be playing in the NFL this season.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-07-24T03:15:01Z
I would work out with my good buddy who's my left tackle just before retiring.

UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2021-07-24T03:18:14Z

On the other hand (as beast also pointed out), you have guys like Hawk and Kuhn thinking that Rodgers will come back. And then there's this from Rodgers Instagram:

Edit: Zero beat me to the punch 😞
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Mucky Tundra
2021-07-24T03:21:03Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I would work out with my good buddy who's my left tackle just before retiring.

Well, as a PR move it's a good one since it hurts the "he's a cold self centered jerk" if he's helping his buddy rehab when he knows he's done.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-07-24T04:04:56Z
Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

Well, as a PR move it's a good one since it hurts the "he's a cold self centered jerk" if he's helping his buddy rehab when he knows he's done.

I'm also not sure when that was either. So... Lol.

I'm starting to lose interest in the NFL over this stuff.

UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
2021-07-24T06:07:28Z
Anybody else tired of this shit?
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2021-07-24T08:31:00Z

I'm also not sure when that was either. So... Lol.

Eh just the whole "He's an aloof asshole" says anonymous NFC scout/"Aaron Rodgers hates his family!" more on ESPN Sportscenter/"He's a terrible teammate and he asked Jordy Nelson to prom over me!" Greg Jennings reveals all! stuff that's popped up over the years.

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2021-07-24T14:13:44Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

How can you be tired of a multi multi multi millionaire complain (without talking) about how miffed he is because he can’t control absolutely 100% of every single part of his life? That he has’nt been able to FORCE everyone around him to conform to his every wish and order? The great and powerful Rodgers DEMANDS it! How DARE you not bow down to his every whim! Don’t you KNOW who he IS?!?!
He feels so SLIGHTED!
How DARE YOU! You insignificant human!
🤪😂😁😂😂😂
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-07-24T15:17:28Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Honestly no... I want more football stuff, not less. Though what I am tired of is the complete overreaction by media and fans for every little thing they do.

The problem is there isn't enough real football and media and fans are getting the drama BS stuck in their head.

It's probably surprising that more sport athletes aren't head cases with how much they attention they get over absolutely nothing.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2021-07-24T16:36:24Z
"Last dance" suggests they will play one more year, then leave.

If Davante wants to fall for Aaron's coke -deranged narrative, that's cool with me. It would be nice for Love to have him for a year, help him get some experience. But at what cost? Dude wants to get PAAIIID.

It's like when Ted ditched William Henderson and those guys. You can't have players who are loyal to your former QB. Bubbeye.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
2021-07-24T16:38:01Z
Remember, Davante is coming up on 30. He's not a straight line speed guy. That short area burst could disappear overnight.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Mucky Tundra
2021-07-24T17:08:40Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Remember, Davante is coming up on 30. He's not a straight line speed guy. That short area burst could disappear overnight.

He's also had a pair of concussions. I always hold my breath a little when Adams is in traffic, trying to squeeze out more yards etc.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2021-07-25T00:26:52Z
This B.S. has taken the joy out of this coming NFL season for me.
Thank god I had the Milwaukee Bucks to cheer for!
😁
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2021-07-26T13:19:04Z
The train has pulled into the station.
Vandals have been throwing rocks at it, spray painting graffiti all over it, but it is here.All aboard! (Or not)
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.
Zero2Cool
2021-07-26T14:05:52Z

This B.S. has taken the joy out of this coming NFL season for me.
Thank god I had the Milwaukee Bucks to cheer for!
😁

I keep getting emails from the NBA Store. They already got me for some cash for a Hat and Hoodie, I don't need to be emailed once every 12 hours!

Yes, the drama crap from the off-season sure does wear me down too. I'm waiting for the day the NFL just says screw contracts and they do a full fantasy draft for all 32 teams and every player. That way the precious players get their wish to join up with whatever team they want. There's seemingly a lack of tradition and getting a ring for the team. It's moving more towards getting ME a ring with X, Y and Z and the franchise be damned. Maybe that's me being hyperbolic, I don't know.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2021-07-26T14:54:17Z

I keep getting emails from the NBA Store. They already got me for some cash for a Hat and Hoodie, I don't need to be emailed once every 12 hours!

Yes, the drama crap from the off-season sure does wear me down too. I'm waiting for the day the NFL just says screw contracts and they do a full fantasy draft for all 32 teams and every player. That way the precious players get their wish to join up with whatever team they want. There's seemingly a lack of tradition and getting a ring for the team. It's moving more towards getting ME a ring with X, Y and Z and the franchise be damned. Maybe that's me being hyperbolic, I don't know.

No. I think what you wrote is spot on! Players seem to all be about “me me me!” and the heck with the franchise. It’s like there’s really no “team” anymore.

We drove to downtown Milwaukee Friday and I went to the Bucks pro shop at Fiserv Forum. I was surprised at how small their pro shop is. It only takes 5 minutes to see everything in there. I only picked up one T-shirt.
We stopped at one of those roadside set ups, and LJ got me a T-shirt for $10. I know it’s not “real”, but it’s a pretty neat shirt for only $10!

UserPostedImage
bboystyle
2021-07-28T15:56:31Z
Thread was made a year in advance. Goodbye Rodgers after this season
blank
Zero2Cool
2021-07-28T16:21:10Z
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Thread was made a year in advance. Goodbye Rodgers after this season

Isn't it crazy how the media gets people in these emotional roller coasters? A week ago Rodgers was retiring and now he's taking time on the side to help a young TE and reports are Randall Cobb is coming to town.

This is why I repeatedly stress to people to not get too high or too low by what is "reported".
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
2021-07-28T23:18:59Z

Isn't it crazy how the media gets people in these emotional roller coasters? A week ago Rodgers was retiring and now he's taking time on the side to help a young TE and reports are Randall Cobb is coming to town.

This is why I repeatedly stress to people to not get too high or too low by what is "reported".

While thats true, it was expected for him not to return next year. Now its been confirmed
blank