Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-08-26T13:21:18Z
Desert Vista product Devon Kennard made a virtual visit to
@PhxChildrens
. Here he is telling a kid one of his favorite career moments was sacking Kyler.Face with tears of joy

*Also, the Cardinals have also purchased 2 of these robots that they intend to use for similar community visits.

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2020-09-03T14:53:47Z
Other than being a Viking... dude seems grounded in reality.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-09-09T18:55:53Z
Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Other than being a Viking... dude seems grounded in reality.

That’s the way it should be with everyone.
Every job, no matter how “low” it might seem to be, is important.
And those who do those jobs should get just as much respect as anyone.
It’s sad that a person that states as much is considered special.
We ALL should think that way.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-09-24T15:46:19Z
This probably doesn't fit the topic or theme. I don't care. I love a good story and so far this seems like a good one.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-09-28T23:52:44Z
Hope the guys help. Too many need the help.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-12-17T04:01:53Z
It's been too long since we posted here.
I love this story. I can't even imagine what this would be like.

Prosthetic blades and Disney World: Buffalo Bills players fulfill young boy's wish 

Quote:

Jackson DeLude, an 8-year-old double-amputee and Buffalo resident, received a dream vacation to Disney World with a twist -- a set of prosthetic blades that would allow him to run properly, which he hadn't been able to do because of his partially-developed legs being amputated when he was an infant.

This spot is reserved for future use
Zero2Cool
2020-12-22T18:25:16Z
"Nobody fights alone."

Christmas wishes are coming true this year for a Packers fan battling cancer, thanks to @ajdillon7.

Full story and link to GoFundMe: https://www.nbc26.com/ne...dillon-tiktok-duet-video 

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2020-12-23T15:11:46Z
It should be how the world works, it shouldn't be something that seems abnormal and needs any attention. That said, 2020 has proven that nothing should be taken for granted.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-12-23T21:41:47Z
It's not an athlete, but I run this shit and this was good. Put a tear in my eye.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-12-24T22:10:57Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It's not an athlete, but I run this shit and this was good. Put a tear in my eye.

I've seen a few videos of this judge. He's a remarkable man. As I listened to the old man speak and tell us he's 90 and his son 63, I was a little surprised. In my mind the son "should" be about 70. Later it occurred to me, next year, if he lived, my dad would have turned 90. I will be 63.
This spot is reserved for future use
Zero2Cool
2020-12-27T16:29:39Z
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-12-28T18:18:43Z
Zero2Cool
2021-01-09T13:45:04Z
Rodgers gets it. The pandemic reaction is hurting small businesses and he's donated $500,000 to help. Great dude!

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-16T20:48:38Z
Aaron. Frigging. Rodgers.

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2021-01-18T19:35:49Z
Brady throwing a 'touchdown' pass to Drew Brees son after the game.
https://youtu.be/N9YWpwgcZ5I?t=47 

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2021-01-24T20:00:02Z
I'm torn. I'm happy Ethan got to design cleats, sad he's gone. Kids shouldn't have to deal with that.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-02-19T17:52:17Z
That's some good stuff there.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (22-Feb) : Not bad ---Alshon Jeffery expected to be released by Eagles once season starts
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : @nflrums #Steelers expected to release CB Joe Haden saving the team 7M in cap space
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : Sources say Wagner is contemplating retirement. The moves clear $10.25M in cap space.
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : #Packers likely to part ways with Josh Jackson CB #Iowa #GreenBay #NFL
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first, league sources te
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : The NFL in a memo to teams has said the salary cap floor has been increased from $175 million to $180 million after talks with the NFLPA.
Zero2Cool (17-Feb) : Richard Sherman: It’s been made pretty clear I won’t return to 49ers
Zero2Cool (17-Feb) : Graziano: #Broncos are “likely” to decline Von Miller’s $18M team option. That would make him an unrestricted free agent.
Mucky Tundra (16-Feb) : Thems are fighting words down South Zero! Well, when the snow and ice melts and they run out of bread and milk
Zero2Cool (15-Feb) : WINTER STORM WARNING... Yes. Bring it biotches
Zero2Cool (14-Feb) : “Why go from $175 million for 2021 and then raise it to $220 million in 2022? That just doesn’t make any sense,” one NFL agent he said.
Zero2Cool (13-Feb) : @ProFootballTalk Report: Steelers, Browns, Titans, Bills have shown interest in J.J. Watt
Zero2Cool (12-Feb) : JJ Watt asks for and is released by Texans. I bet he joins his brother.
packerfanoutwest (12-Feb) : Isn't that the title Capers has in Detroit?
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Report: Mike Pettine joining Bears as senior defensive assistant
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : @MikeKlis Broncos are releasing CB A.J. Bouye per source. #9sports
Cheesey (10-Feb) : Yup, Mucky. Brady is “the chosen one”. He could knife a guy in the field, and they’d flag the other guy for bleeding!
Mucky Tundra (10-Feb) : Zero, I wonder if Wisconsin promised him the HC at some point in the future
Mucky Tundra (10-Feb) : yeah Cheesey,I love how Brady ran 10+ yards and bumps into Mathieu helmet first the refs do nothing but when Mathieu turns to walk away and just points at Brady they instantly flag him
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Oates: Leonhard "dang near took the job"
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Tell your friend registration is free. Register and ask.
packerfanoutwest (10-Feb) : Was the SB fixed? asking for a friend
Cheesey (10-Feb) : Easy to be a “tough guy” when your defense is killing the other team.
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : I'm serious. Dude wants to crush people and apologize later. Kill!!!
Cheesey (9-Feb) : Yup Mucky! I agree! A killer D can make any QB look good.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Cheesey, Trent Dilfer could win a super with that team and probably had a higher completion percentage against Wash and NO and no floating passes
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, I cant tell if you're being sarcastic, serious or both lol
Cheesey (9-Feb) : If Rodgers has Tampa’s defense, he would win SBs too.
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : I believe that. I love the guys fire and killer instinct. Wish we had a QB with that.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, Brady just wants it more than the next guy
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : Former NFL coach Marty Schottenheimer has passed away,
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : The defense is because of Brady. That's how amazing great he is.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : The Patriots and Bucs D allowed 0 TDs in their last two super bowl victories. unreal
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : and it just looked a little funky to anyone since they took away stops from the Chiefs D and Tampa scored TDs off the drives
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, the penalties were a little iffy and compared to what was going on when GB played Tampa absolutely nothing. Throw in the timing of them (bailed Tampa out of INT and a failed 3rd down conversion)
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : The #Cardinals and long-time Pro Bowl CB Patrick Peterson are parting ways, per @MattVerderame
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : It was funny reading comments. Brady is amazing! I look at scoreboard, 9 points? Brady did that? lol
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : I remembered it and started following in Twitter. Seems the officials were thinking the game was bout them
yooperfan (8-Feb) : Just another fixed game by the NFL. The officiating decided another game. I’m sick of it.🤬
Cheesey (8-Feb) : Mahomes has to run for his life all game.
Mucky Tundra (8-Feb) : Zero, I was watching it closely until the Fournette TD in the 3rd. Was hoping Mahomes would put on a show
Cheesey (8-Feb) : I didn’t care who won. Besides, I don’t have “Hulu”! 😂
packerfanoutwest (8-Feb) : Fuck Brady and the refs
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : No shame in it. Just have no interest in it. Deadliest Decade 90s got me all day.
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : Lol you guys watching the Super Bowl. Hulu for this guy. 😊
Cheesey (8-Feb) : Imagine what the Packers could do with that defense???
Cheesey (8-Feb) : Tampa’s defense should be MVP.
Cheesey (8-Feb) : To me, the commercials sucked too.
Mucky Tundra (8-Feb) : It's a look that says "even if I can make it close, the refs will put their thumb on the scale"
Cheesey (8-Feb) : Mahomes has the same look on his face thatRodgers had.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 3:25 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Feb / Around The NFL / Cheesey

19-Feb / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.