Discussion Board
beast
2020-11-16T14:30:43Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Not convinced the Seahawks and Saints can hang with us. Already beat the Ssints, at their house.

We beat an injured Saints team, before the new players to the click into the scheme, could potentially be a complete different game now, and Brees is hurt too.

Though, I'm not sure those two teams are the ones we need to worry about most anyways I'm their division.
Bucs are a freaking horrible matchup for us, and it seems likely they'll get the #5 seed and face the NFC East "winner" (draft loser).

And that Cardinals teams looks extremely dangerous... though the big bring spot is they're a pass heavy team and we're a get after the passer defense, but still, you got to catch Murray and keep up with all those weapons, when we're a little lacking in the speed LB and coverage CB department.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-11-16T18:53:18Z
I have followed the Packers since I was a kid in the 1960s.
Me, I follow them because they are “my” team.
Yes, it’s frustrating that they always seem to get so close, only to not get “the prize” in the end.
But imagine how fans of the Lions, who never even sniffed a Super Bowl, or the Vikings who got to the top of the hill 4 times, only to get knocked off. And haven’t made it back in more than 40 years?
And the Bears winning one, and losing their only second appearance?
We have been spoiled. Going 4-1 in the big game, and making the playoffs almost every year the last 30 years.

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2020-11-16T19:26:07Z
If you are a competitor you never get tired of winning.
Some fans don’t like an ugly win like yesterday but a win is a win.
Us old timers that have seen it all know that you can go from the penthouse to the poor house in a heartbeat.
Every fan in every sport has the right to complain about their team when things go to hell.
That doesn’t mean they are tired of winning!
2020-11-16T23:57:20Z

Not convinced the Seahawks and Saints can hang with us. Already beat the Ssints, at their house.

Well then, we better hope that we don't meet the Vikings in the playoffs.......
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2020-11-18T03:30:11Z
UserPostedImage
This spot is reserved for future use
wpr
  • wpr
2020-11-25T04:15:09Z
week 11

1. New Orleans Saints 8-2
2. Los Angeles Rams 7-3 Wins tie break over Green Bay based on best win percentage in conference games.
3. Green Bay Packers 7-3
4. Philadelphia Eagles 3-6-1
5. Seattle Seahawks 7-3
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7-4
7. Arizona Cardinals 6-4
8. Chicago Bears 5-5

Bears @ Rams
AZ @ GB
Seattle @ Philly

out
MN, Lions and SF all 4-6

Green Bay schedule
Bears 5-5
Phil 3-6-1
@Lions 4-6
Carolina 4-7
TN 7-3
@ Bears 5-5
beast
2020-11-25T13:29:19Z
The last I heard, we're only doing 7 teams per conference unless the NFL misses another game.

So I think currently

~ the Bears are out...

~ And playoff games would be
AZ @ Rams
TB @ GB
Sea @ Eagles

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
2020-11-25T13:35:28Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

The last I heard, we're only doing 7 teams per conference unless the NFL misses another game.

So I think currently

~ the Bears are out...

~ And playoff games would be
AZ @ Rams
TB @ GB
Sea @ Eagles

Correct. That's what I get for doing this late at night.

bboystyle
2020-11-25T18:50:50Z

Im not convinced this team can beat any team with a winning record
blank
Zero2Cool
2020-11-25T18:54:28Z
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Im not convinced this team can beat any team with a winning record

What I'm hearing is you think the only way the Packers advance in the playoffs is if they get the 5th seed?
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
2020-11-25T18:54:51Z
Originally Posted by: earthquake 

I dunno man, what's the point of watching the games or following the team? If you're just gonna whine every year your team doesn't win the Superbowl, what do you get out of it?

When you can answer that you'll answer your own question.

Typical casual fan reply. On the contrary, whats the point of supporting a team that have the same flaws dating back to damn near a decade? Whats the point of being a fan if u cant see and point out the flaws of a team that will never change and youre wanting change for the better? Whats the point of having a message board account and not point or talk these flaws out?

But i guess i should be a casual rah rah fan right? Lol

And btw, its not about winning the SB every year, no team can do that. But when u have a crappy defense for years and u have one bad GM followed by another, im sure us supporting fans have the right to bitch....
blank
beast
2020-11-25T19:14:57Z
I'm not sure this team can beat teams with a good DL and LBers which give the OL/RBs trouble.

This team is at its best when the offense can sustain a drive, and make the other team pass the ball to try to keep up with the Packers.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (55m) : Rams elevate Bryce Perkins, Donte Deayon from practice squad
Cheesey (1h) : “Kinky”? 🤪😂
Zero2Cool (2h) : I think even if Kinky is active, Damon is playing.
KRK (3h) : With Keke doubtful, do you think snacks will be active?
Cheesey (14h) : Well, that’s interesting. Goff’s thumb in the cold. Hopefully it will end up with a couple INTs!
Zero2Cool (20h) : John Wolford ruled out, Jared Goff to start, Blake Bortles to back up.
Zero2Cool (14-Jan) : Reports: Lions to hire Brad Holmes as G.M.
Cheesey (14-Jan) : Looks like they dodged a bullet. Keeping our players safe the last 2 weeks, then bringing the disease into the facility.
Zero2Cool (14-Jan) : I dunno about all that. I just heard on the radio that contact tracing showed no concerns. I counted that as a win. :-)
Cheesey (14-Jan) : That’s good. If he did practice with the team, others could be infected.
Zero2Cool (14-Jan) : Nope. Contact tracing was good.
Cheesey (14-Jan) : Oh geez. I wonder if we will lose any other players now?
Zero2Cool (14-Jan) : The Packers have placed recently signed OT Jared Veldheer on the COVID-19 list as a result of a positive test
Zero2Cool (13-Jan) : That's a cannot do as I have you blocked.
packerfanoutwest (13-Jan) : see my post 16 hrs ago
Zero2Cool (13-Jan) : The year is going well. @AdamSchefter Bears’ GM Ryan Pace and HC Matt Nagy will return for the 2021 season. “I was impressed with both of them,” said Bears’ Chairman George McCaskey.
Smokey (13-Jan) : Cold temperatures are one thing, but the wind chill can make this game brutal. LA may not be prepared for such cold weather !
Cheesey (13-Jan) : 10to20moh wind...sorry!😁
Cheesey (13-Jan) : Low to mid 30s, 20 to 30mph winds
Zero2Cool (13-Jan) : @AlbertBreer The Lions will interview Bucs defensive coordinator Todd Bowles on Friday, I'm told. It's the only scheduled first interview left for Detroit, as the team wraps up the first phase of its
Smokey (13-Jan) : the
Smokey (13-Jan) : What is he game time weather forecast fr the LA/GB showdown ?
packerfanoutwest (13-Jan) : Bears rehire Pace and Nagy, Packers 2021 NFC Champs! thanks you sucky Bears
Cheesey (13-Jan) : I didn’t forget! My BUTT reminded me! (Plus the food is a lot cheaper, and no wait for the bathroom!😁
packerfanoutwest (13-Jan) : you forgot,"and warmer too"
Cheesey (13-Jan) : I wonder if there will be any tickets available to non season ticket holders? Not that I could afford to go anyway. Besides, my chair is more comfortable
Zero2Cool (12-Jan) : @mattschneidman Packers prez Mark Murphy says there will be between 8,000 and 9,000 fans at Lambeau Field for Saturday’s game.
Zero2Cool (12-Jan) : Obviously it hasn't been allowed before. Does not change anything.
wpr (12-Jan) : In a way it remind me of the Cards/Cubs trading players between games of a doubleheader. 1922
beast (12-Jan) : Never been allowed before... as active roster guys aren't allowed, and before 2020 PS players have never been allowed to play in games before. And might never be allowed again
Zero2Cool (12-Jan) : If he plays, it'll be two teams one playoff. Never been done before.
Cheesey (12-Jan) : Yup pfow. Thanks
packerfanoutwest (12-Jan) : or packers.com
packerfanoutwest (12-Jan) : Or nfl.com
packerfanoutwest (12-Jan) : or go to ESPN
packerfanoutwest (12-Jan) : or go to the thread yooper started
packerfanoutwest (12-Jan) : Cheesey,go to proffotballtalk,,your answer is there
KRK (12-Jan) : Sorry, that coaches analysis live might be on ESPN news
KRK (12-Jan) : for those of you who want to enjoy the Natl Chmpship, watch ESPN2 which has coaches doing live analysis
Cheesey (12-Jan) : Why would that make playoff history?
Zero2Cool (11-Jan) : Jared Veldheer signing with Packers, set to make NFL playoff history
packerfanoutwest (11-Jan) : ok enuff on any team not in this years playoffs
TheKanataThrilla (11-Jan) : I think that they had to move on from Pederson. The Wentz contract is a noose on this team. They really have to try to make something positive out of it and Pederson would make it impossible.
Cheesey (11-Jan) : 3years removed from winning the super bowl. It’s a “what have you done for me lately” league.
Zero2Cool (11-Jan) : The Eagles have reportedly fired coach Doug Pederson following their rocky 2020 season
Cheesey (11-Jan) : I called it! Did you see the look on Ben’s face at the end? He looked in shock.
Zero2Cool (11-Jan) : That was a messed up game. I was not expecting it at all.
yooperfan (11-Jan) : Whew, I was glad to wake up this morning and find that the Browns held on for the win!
packerfanoutwest (11-Jan) : all that for a loss? FUCK PITTSBURG!!
Mucky Tundra (11-Jan) : hell of a stat line for Roethlesbooger
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 3:25 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

14-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Jan / Around The NFL / KRK

13-Jan / Random Babble / Cheesey

12-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-Jan / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

11-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

11-Jan / Fantasy Sports Talk / Cheesey

11-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.