Discussion Board
MintBaconDrivel
2019-12-03T12:32:45Z
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 9 - 3 )
    Total Offense = 22nd
    Passing Offense = 14th
    Rushing Offense = 19th

Total Defense = 28th
    Passing Defense = 22nd
    Rushing Defense = 25th

Points For = 24.1 (11th)
    Points Against = 21.2 (14th)

UserPostedImage
Washington Redskins ( 3 - 9 )
    Total Offense = 32nd
    Passing Offense = 32nd
    Rushing Offense = 20th

Total Defense = 27th
    Passing Defense = 26th
    Rushing Defense = 22nd

Points For = 14.4 (32nd)
    Points Against = 24.2 (21st)
beast
2019-12-03T13:15:11Z
Don't sleep on the Redskins right now... earlier sure... but right now their head coach is smartly using them to their strengths which is their physical toughness and that's something the Packers have struggled against.

Redskins are getting their running game going very well with two big physical RBs, and their tough and physical upfront defense is being more aggressive, which is giving QBs less time.

I think we'll win, just it might look uglier at first than we like. They don't got much of a passing game, so the Packers can focus on stopping the run. Though that means DBs have to be more careful to not make a mistake when one on one on the back end.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-12-03T13:41:53Z
GB will pack the box and force Washington to throw. GB wins in a route even if it's close for more than 1 quarter. A win is a win.
Cheesey
2019-12-04T01:45:24Z
Green Bay 31
Washington 17
Mucky Tundra
2019-12-05T11:25:25Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

GB will pack the box and force Washington to throw. GB wins in a route even if it's close for more than 1 quarter. A win is a win.

Stacking the box to stop Peterson and force the QB to beat us. The more things change, the more they stay the same
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
gbguy20
2019-12-05T15:46:56Z
if only i could get that second image to be big enough to read....
warhawk
2019-12-05T18:25:08Z
Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

There's a good article on the playoff scenarios today in the Headlines section here.

The #1 seed is a stretch. Both the Saints and Seahawks have to lose two of remaining 4 for any chance..
The #2 seed is more in play if the 49'rs beat the Saints and Rams beat Seattle Sunday.
The #3 seed is most likely with the Vikes taking the 6th spot playing us at Lambeau in round 1 as long as we win three of the last 4.
What kind of sucks is we can win out and still not do better than the 3rd seed.

Too much football left to get caught up in all this just yet. One week at a time.
This week pull for the Pack, 49'rs, Rams, and Dallas (just to shut down any hope for the Bears).

Mucky Tundra
2019-12-05T18:49:18Z
Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

On a desktop PC, right click on the image+click "view image"

On my mobile, I just touch and hold the image until a list of options come up and select "open image"
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-12-05T20:47:33Z
Mucky Tundra
2019-12-07T11:48:00Z

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy ?
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-12-07T16:05:46Z
Excellent news....no excuses....

The real question is WHY?
gbguy20
2019-12-07T17:23:59Z
yooperfan
2019-12-08T21:14:30Z
A win is a win, but not a stellar performance by any stretch of the imagination.
go.pack.go.
2019-12-08T21:47:44Z
I think they got out to the fast start, then put it on idle. Frustrating.
Zero2Cool
2019-12-08T23:04:50Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

I think they got out to the fast start, then put it on idle. Frustrating.

I feel this happens often with this 2019 team.

So much for all gas no fucking brakes.
gbguy20
2019-12-08T23:19:57Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I feel this happens often with this 2019 team.

So much for all gas no fucking brakes.

I don't think it's intentional brakes. I think Rodgers is back to freelancing and our offense looks broke as fuck when he refuses to run it as designed.
earthquake
2019-12-08T23:44:16Z
Did the Packers win? Are they 10-3 with a rookie head coach? Because I sure as hell can't tell with all you Debbie Downers crying in your beers.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-12-09T00:04:43Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

A win is a win, but not a stellar performance by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm glad they had an off day with Washington. it would have been bad with another team.

So it's a win. Yay.
Zero2Cool
2019-12-09T01:14:38Z
Originally Posted by: earthquake 

Did the Packers win? Are they 10-3 with a rookie head coach? Because I sure as hell can't tell with all you Debbie Downers crying in your beers.

Gotta be 16 - 0 right now and out scoring opponents by 40.
Nonstopdrivel
2019-12-09T04:33:22Z
Originally Posted by: earthquake 

Are they 10-3 with a rookie head coach?

Fun fact: Matt LaFleur is the first Packers coach to win 10 or more games in his first season.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-12-09T04:38:44Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Gotta be 16 - 0 right now and out scoring opponents by 40.

It would be amazing for GB to be 16-0 after playing only 13 games. I'm all for it.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Cheesey (10-Jul) : Really though, I’m not slow, not fast....kinda “half-fassed!”
Cheesey (10-Jul) : I’m so slow, it looks like I’m going the other direction!😁
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : Happy Birthday, Alan! Your mother did all the work, you're stealing her thunder! :D
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : I laughed and said to myself "bet he's slow as crap!" haha
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : My dad and I play Madden. We are several seasons beyond 2019. One of the rookies was Alan Smith.
Cheesey (10-Jul) : Thanks WPR. I’m getting closer to the finish line.....thank God.
wpr (10-Jul) : happy birthday cheesey
Cheesey (10-Jul) : I did....2and a half times!🤪
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : Enjoy being 25!!
Cheesey (9-Jul) : Well...guess I’ll say it myself....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Mucky Tundra (9-Jul) : What I've always been mystified by is the amount of guests looking at threads from 4-9 years ago
Cheesey (7-Jul) : I don’t get it either, Zero. Maybe they figure they can slip by, as there’s no one there to notice them!😂
Zero2Cool (7-Jul) : How a site with low traffic attracts spammers is beyond me.
Zero2Cool (6-Jul) : One an half. 🤣
Cheesey (5-Jul) : BOTH of them?🤪😂
Zero2Cool (5-Jul) : Bills fans won't even notice a thing!
Cheesey (5-Jul) : I wish they would in force the law. It was like a war zone last night.
Cheesey (5-Jul) : Here’s something I don’t understand. It’s legal to buy fireworks here, but illegal to shoot them off.
Cheesey (5-Jul) : Hey Zero. How will the Buffalo Bills tell the difference from previous years?😂
KRK (4-Jul) : Happy Independence Day!!!
KRK (2-Jul) : Great thought of the day Z2C
Zero2Cool (2-Jul) : yikes -- No fans will be allowed to attend Buffalo Bills games during COVID
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : from twitter...NFL reportedly to announce elimination of 1st and 4th 2020 preseason games
Cheesey (30-Jun) : I had to look up the story to get the details. The man was truly a hero. Jumped in when he couldn’t swim.
Zero2Cool (29-Jun) : @Chiefs 37 years ago today, Joe Delaney tragically passed away after attempting to save three children.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : @ShamsCharania Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon tested positive for coronavirus.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : draft history updated
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Good catch smokey! I thought I did that already. I'll get on it later this week.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : 49ers WR Deebo Samuel has a bum wheel.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : That's noteworthy because Gordon applied for reinstatement today.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : @ProFootballTalk Josh Gordon relapsed after brother's death
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Thank you. We had like SIX of them. Why would anyone come here to spam? Not exactly high traffic lol
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Yeah, that’s why I called them to your attention. We don’t need that garbage on this great site!
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Dang spammers.
Zero2Cool (10-Jun) : @mattschneidman Packers at Giants in Week 3 of the preseason moved from 7 p.m. CT kickoff to 5 p.m. CT kickoff.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : @BillHuberSI Bakhtiari says he’s been training with Matthews at Clay’s house, where he has a gym.
Zero2Cool (5-Jun) : #Packers sign sixth-round G Jon Runyan.
Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
8m / Around The NFL / Cheesey

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

12-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

9-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

7-Jul / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

7-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5-Jul / Around The NFL / Cheesey

4-Jul / Random Babble / KRK

3-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

3-Jul / Random Babble / wpr

2-Jul / Random Babble / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.