Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:10:50 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

You and me
Me and you


in the good league, you get a BYE against me lol ... I made some changes to make it somewhat competitive, but I have four starters on BYE ... excellent planning on my part... BRILLIANT!


but our matchup in the pack attack league should be one for the ages!!!
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline dhazer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:35:11 AM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 45
Applause Received: 193

Well he is giving you a chance by having his kicker in on a bye Wanna Box?

quit your crying he has 4 guys on a bye also even though I would rather have you win because it will help my playoff chances
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:46:50 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Well he is giving you a chance by having his kicker in on a bye Wanna Box?

quit your crying he has 4 guys on a bye also even though I would rather have you win because it will help my playoff chances


G. Gano K CAR @MIA Sun 12:00

So much for his K being on BYE.

Lynch is his only starter that is on BYE unless you wanna say he's starting Stevie Johnson?

My team however, I do NOT have a K this week. I can't even pick one up without hurting my overall team lol. I have FOUR starters on BYE. Like I said, BRILLIANT planning haha.




As for pack attack league ... that should be a good match up ... one that if able I'll be keeping an eye on!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DoddPower  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 2:23:53 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,862
Applause Received: 431

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
G. Gano K CAR @MIA Sun 12:00

So much for his K being on BYE.

Lynch is his only starter that is on BYE unless you wanna say he's starting Stevie Johnson?

My team however, I do NOT have a K this week. I can't even pick one up without hurting my overall team lol. I have FOUR starters on BYE. Like I said, BRILLIANT planning haha.




As for pack attack league ... that should be a good match up ... one that if able I'll be keeping an eye on!!!



Ouch, I hate I missed all this discussion until now. Dammit!! Either way, I suck in PackersHome league, but am good in the other. Can't win them all, I suppose.
Offline dhazer  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2013 5:51:08 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 45
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: DoddPower Go to Quoted Post
Ouch, I hate I missed all this discussion until now. Dammit!! Either way, I suck in PackersHome league, but am good in the other. Can't win them all, I suppose.


who says I can't win them all Shame on you
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recent Topics
3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

5h / Random Babble / nyrpack

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

6h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

6h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

6h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

6h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

18h / Random Babble / dfosterf

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gaycandybacon

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.