You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dhazer  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:08:44 AM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl

Posts: 3,875
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 43
Applause Received: 176

With all my injuries I will say congrats on the win already this week.
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 10/27/2013(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline DoddPower  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:48:56 AM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,582
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,469
Applause Received: 353

After a HORRIBLE start, I've started to make a push recently. Unfortunately for me, it's looking like I'm going to lose again this week due to sorry performances by Steve Smith and the Panthers defense. I didn't want to start Steve Smith, but was traveling for work and didn't have time before the Thursday night game. Damn PST!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:21:14 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Oh, an excuse thread? I'll chip in.

If I didn't have to spend two hours driving my daughter to her incompetent mothers home because she can't follow a simple court order I could have set my lineups and wouldn't be getting my ass handed to me.


There, I got excuses too. Wouldn't wanna just give props to the winner now would we?

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline DoddPower  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:20:30 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,582
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,469
Applause Received: 353

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Oh, an excuse thread? I'll chip in.

If I didn't have to spend two hours driving my daughter to her incompetent mothers home because she can't follow a simple court order I could have set my lineups and wouldn't be getting my ass handed to me.


There, I got excuses too. Wouldn't wanna just give props to the winner now would we?



I would have lost either way, easily, so I'm not sure that's much of an excuse. It was awkward pulling over at a gas station to check my lineup on my way back to down at about 4:30 pst, though. I at least feel better when I know my hasty poorly prepared decision didn't actually affect the outcome in any way.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 4:59:07 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Originally Posted by: DoddPower Go to Quoted Post
I would have lost either way, easily, so I'm not sure that's much of an excuse. It was awkward pulling over at a gas station to check my lineup on my way back to down at about 4:30 pst, though. I at least feel better when I know my hasty poorly prepared decision didn't actually affect the outcome in any way.


Vick was my QB instead of Wilson. If Wilson gets 12 points or more, I'd have won. Guess I should have just changed it in the morning instead of waiting to get more information. Thankfully, its just a game, one game.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline DoddPower  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 1:00:57 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,582
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,469
Applause Received: 353

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Vick was my QB instead of Wilson. If Wilson gets 12 points or more, I'd have won. Guess I should have just changed it in the morning instead of waiting to get more information. Thankfully, its just a game, one game.


Yeah, I'm barely hanging on in this league. One more loss probably eliminates me, unless I somehow win the rest of my games. I'll keep trying, but it's not looking good for me! I'm liking my chances in the keeper league, though.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:20:32 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Lost by 11.1
Wilson got 24.55

Gonna punch Vick

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.123 seconds.