dhazer
a year ago
Hey, Aaron to late no one wants to trade for you, so why would we need to be in the mix? I would love for someone to offer a trade for Rodgers so we can move on. I am starting to wonder if he is becoming cancer in the locker room. Last week he was calling out Jaire for locker room comments and he is always calling out the coach and the defense and of course always claiming his wideouts aren't good enough. If I was in there I wouldn't put my body on the line to make him look good. Think about it we were winning and Rodgers says we have to air it out more because we can't keep winning that way. So they switch to what he wants and man we look like shit. Now he is saying the teammates are to dumb to understand the plays so he says they need to simplify the plays. Maybe they should try this play (video below)

I tried to find the one where the o-line lets everyone thru and kills the qb but no luck. So maybe try that play but with Rodgers accuracy this year he would probably miss these also lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
a year ago
Wasn't it Ray Nitschke that got his neck broke in "The Longest Yard"? (The original one).
Not sure, but I know he was one of the prison guards in that movie.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
a year ago

Hey, Aaron to late no one wants to trade for you, so why would we need to be in the mix? I would love for someone to offer a trade for Rodgers so we can move on. I am starting to wonder if he is becoming cancer in the locker room. Last week he was calling out Jaire for locker room comments and he is always calling out the coach and the defense and of course always claiming his wideouts aren't good enough. If I was in there I wouldn't put my body on the line to make him look good. Think about it we were winning and Rodgers says we have to air it out more because we can't keep winning that way. So they switch to what he wants and man we look like shit. Now he is saying the teammates are to dumb to understand the plays so he says they need to simplify the plays. Maybe they should try this play (video below)

I tried to find the one where the o-line lets everyone thru and kills the qb but no luck. So maybe try that play but with Rodgers accuracy this year he would probably miss these also lol

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

He puts plenty of blame on himself & he gives receivers credit when they make good plays. He actually takes a lot more blame than the media gives him credit for. You must not watch his press conferences and just get your info from ESPN or Skip Bayless.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

He puts plenty of blame on himself & he gives receivers credit when they make good plays. He actually takes a lot more blame than the media gives him credit for. You must not watch his press conferences and just get your info from ESPN or Skip Bayless.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Some skim headlines and extrapolate details from that.
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
a year ago
I wonder if that includes the QB position...
nerdmann
a year ago
 Screenshot_20221018-221955_Twitter.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
a year ago
Edit: Please Note I didn't see your second post, until after I replied to this one.

Yes, I have, about half dozen times. I'll say it again. Put whomever at RT then use 89 to help.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Technically, they are putting whomever at RT and some of us are complaining about that ... and when Lewis is helping at times...

Also, you have said not to switch guys sides, and then you switch Runyan's side.

But yeah, I think it's time they need to move Nijman or Bakhtiari over... or hell put Lewis in a lineman jersey and send him out there as an OL.

89 is a great blocking TE, right?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Eh, he's a great run blocking TE... he's alright in pass protection.

I'd like a competition, of whom is a better OL, Newman, Tom or Lewis... of they continue to refuse to move Bakhtiari or Nijman over, then let those three compete...

I wonder how Lewis would do in the competition.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Edit: Please Note I didn't see your second post, until after I replied to this one.
Technically, they are putting whomever at RT and some of us are complaining about that ... and when Lewis is helping at times...

Also, you have said not to switch guys sides, and then you switch Runyan's side.

But yeah, I think it's time they need to move Nijman or Bakhtiari over... or hell put Lewis in a lineman jersey and send him out there as an OL.

Eh, he's a great run blocking TE... he's alright in pass protection.

I'd like a competition, of whom is a better OL, Newman, Tom or Lewis... of they continue to refuse to move Bakhtiari or Nijman over, then let those three compete...

I wonder how Lewis would do in the competition.

Originally Posted by: beast 

No, they didn't. They put our best LG who's coming off ACL at RT. Regardless. Obviously, as I said, put him back at LG and put whomever at RT. Consume my point as whole, not break it up for debate.

We fix the OL, other things should fall in line. That's my hope. That's my belief. It's my hill. I'll die on it!! Lol

UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
a year ago

Ask the Panthers what they want for their RG, #2 DT and WR they sent to the locker room... trade Lowry and a draft pick and we'll have enough cap room since Lowry contract more than covers maybe double the DT and WR contract.

RG Austin Corbett
DT Matt Ioannidis
WR Robbie Anderson

And/OR... have Aaron Rodgers call up JC Tretter and talk him into coming out of retirement (which he only retired because he felt like he was being blackballed due to his union duties and he was preparing to play and has both played with Rodgers in the old system but also played in the wide zone system with the Browns.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Updated request since WR Robbie Anderson was traded...

GB Draft Pick
DL Lowry
Pick for Pick swap, GB moves down a round, Panthers move up a round.
For
RG Austin Corbett
DT Matt Ioannidis
SS Xavier Woods

DL Lowry and Ioannidis are in contract years, mainly swapping them to get more cap room for others (also Ioannidis might be better, though Lowry might be coming off his best game of the season).

But Corbett has been the starting RG for the Rams, so he knows the wide zone system and has played well in it, and can lock down RG for us.

Woods is a veteran safety that's very good tackler (something the Packers have been struggling a lot more with this year), and might help free Savage for the slot role they keep talking about so much, and help STs and Amos, Ford and Leavitt are all in contract years... so having a veteran depth guy would be smart to have locked up.

Also, with some of these Safeties they might be able to play the dime role of they ever let ILB Walker have a break and give him a smaller role (he's got GREAT potential), but Walker doesn't seem completely mentally ready and I think focusing on certain packages instead of the entire defense will really help him... I think they were rotating him some with Barnes before he got injured. Letting him focus on certain roles and building up for more might be best.

How this helps the Panthers?... currently the Panthers have a half game lead for the #1 draft pick and had the tie breaker on top of that... and talks of them trading away their star RB and already traded away a starting WR... this potential could lock up the #1 draft pick for them and gain them another draft pick (or two), or one and move another one up.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
a year ago

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (6h) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
2m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.