nerdmann
a year ago
 FB_IMG_1695965744450.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
a year ago

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Exactly, more modeling, and not actually following your own advice.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
a year ago

I don't think that's real nerd.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
nerdmann
a year ago

I don't think that's real nerd.

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

We saw the original version today.

[YOUTUBE]
?si=c-4kphXvtd9uuYvC
[/YOUTUBE]
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Mucky Tundra
a year ago
Beating down GB? Yes. Dan Campbell saying those exact words like the tweet/sceencap implies? No.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
nerdmann
a year ago

Beating down GB? Yes. Dan Campbell saying those exact words like the tweet/sceencap implies? No.

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

"How do you feel about being Dan Campbell's bottom?"

[YOUTUBE]
?si=EPNrLBJJKBMTjtaS
[/YOUTUBE]

"I hope he still let's me be socially casual and shower every day."
nerdmann
a year ago
What happened today was not about who is the better team. It was not about playbooks. Schemes, situational football.

It was about the Lions getting disrespected by Aaron Rodgers. And then, coming back and showing us they had balls. Seriously, Matt needs to figure that out. It's a whole other factor.

[YOUTUBE]
?si=moKoPdOWhx1UYNCO
[/YOUTUBE]

61++u+-B8OL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
beast
a year ago

What happened today was not about who is the better team. It was not about playbooks. Schemes, situational football.

It was about the Lions getting disrespected by Aaron Rodgers. And then, coming back and showing us they had balls. Seriously, Matt needs to figure that out. It's a whole other factor.

[YOUTUBE]

?si=moKoPdOWhx1UYNCO
[/YOUTUBE]

61++u+-B8OL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

How can you say LaFleaur embarrassed fans and that pride still matters when you embarrass yourself with these conspiracy rants full of made up BS? That only prove you're not fully connected to reality...

Rodgers isn't even on the freaking team... the Lions beat Rodgers twice last year... they don't need to beat a non-Rodgers team to get back at Rodgers, that's just insane.

Of course this was about which team was better, which team would take the lead in the division, which team is most likely to going to go to the playoffs.

Remind me, why do you play the game?
UserPostedImage

And simply having more pride isn't going to stop people having bad games once in a while. There have been a ton of prideful people lose games, and lose games big.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    bboystyle (4h) : Robert Saleh has been added to GBs coaching staff. Now he can stick it to Rodgers when he wins an SB here!
    dfosterf (6h) : Leave him alone. Stop cutting him. You have no plan.
    dfosterf (6h) : Losing him could get ugly real quick. Don't need that bs right now
    wpr (7h) : As bad as he can be he is better than most options and he has practiced with the kicker and holder. A street guy might get 36 hours.
    wpr (7h) : You are correct Mucky. This process makes the most sense. If they mess around and PS Orzech they might lose him.
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : You might have the right idea. Get Gute on the line, beast!
    beast (8h) : Yeah, but we could of simply signed LS Orzech to the PS, and gotten 3 weeks of him there.
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : Now you can get several game day elevations and sign him back to the active roster anytime in case of an injury
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : By briefly adding him to the roster and cutting him, it gets around the season ending IR and you can stash him on the PS
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : I believe either Ford needed to be added to the active roster or go on season ending IR
    beast (8h) : I don't understand that dance, released Orzech to keep Ford, just so you can release Ford to re-sign Orzech
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : DT Jonathon Ford released to make room for Orzech. Ford is expected to be signed to the PS
    Mucky Tundra (8h) : As expected the Packers re-sign LS Matt Orzech
    Zero2Cool (9h) : He spent the entire open portion of practice on the offensive side of the field.
    Zero2Cool (9h) : Robert Saleh in the back watching the Packers offense at practice today.
    dfosterf (13h) : I'm desperate too
    dfosterf (13h) : Possibly very good for my fantasy team. ff equivalent of a street free agent. Definitly worth cutting a dst I had laying around
    Zero2Cool (15h) : Chiefs are so desparate
    beast (16h) : Rumor: Titans will be trading WR Hopkins to Chiefs
    Mucky Tundra (23-Oct) : @fordm The 49ers’ healthiest receiver right now was shot in the chest two months ago.
    beast (22-Oct) : TE Robert Tonyan is a FA
    beast (22-Oct) : Wonder if the Rams would get the Vikings injured 1st round rookie or not
    Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : Rumors: The #Vikings and #Rams are in serious trade talks for QB Matthew Stafford, per @jacksettleman
    packerfanoutwest (22-Oct) : I like the the Winter Warning Whites!
    packerfanoutwest (22-Oct) : This was the first victory over a team with a winning record for the Packers.
    wpr (22-Oct) : Isn't coffee a PES? Especially first thing in the morning.
    Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : PED and PES ... guess they are different
    beast (22-Oct) : I thought PED were a 4 game suspension. Also wonder if it's final or if he could still appeal it.
    Zero2Cool (22-Oct) : Lions wide receiver Jameson Williams is facing a two-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing
    Mucky Tundra (22-Oct) : JK Scott with a booming 36 yard punt to give the Cards the ball at their own 27
    Mucky Tundra (22-Oct) : Bucs shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers
    beast (21-Oct) : I know, but I'm wondering whom is the emergency guy behind Orzech?
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : beast, look at "Kicker, we need one. Still" thread. Zero has a post there explaining it
    beast (21-Oct) : I wonder whom the emergency LS is
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : nevermind about the LS, just saw Zeros post
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Got to work only to find there's no production! Woohoo!
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Woah, who's our long snapper now?
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered a season-ending knee injury
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : DL Jonathan Ford off injured reserve/designated for return and released LS Matt Orzech
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : DL Ford is back, LS is cut
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : Oh, I know. I was going to include that but limited characters
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : *being
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Zero I was be facetious my man
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : Each network wants viewers. (duh right?) and NFL can't favor one over the other if money is equal. NFL also wants views too.
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : It's not so much rules, its variables.
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Well then they need to change the rules/guidelines ;) :P
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : I'm seeing lot of "smart" tweeter people being clueless
    Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : Theres' lot of different rules/guidelines what not that go into it. not simple as pluck an move
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Dallas-Atlanta looks like a better flex option (no clue how many other prime time games they have)
    Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Those both sound unappealing as a Sunday Night game tbh
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    7h / Around The NFL / wpr

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

23-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Oct / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.