DoddPower
9 years ago

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

I had the same injury a few years ago. It was rough. Knocked a bunch of cartilage off the back of my kneecap, too. It still grinds today. Hopefully his isn't nearly as bad as mine was, or he will definitely be missing some time.
Mucky Tundra
9 years ago
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
steveishere
9 years ago
run D looks bad on paper again allowing 4.9 average but really they stuffed it pretty good all game. All Miami really had was the big Tannehill run. We need to get better at stopping QBs running because that's been a huge chunk of the yards we've allowed on the ground it feels like but that doesn't really fall on the d-line who everyone blames for the bad running stats.
olds70supreme
9 years ago
For a split second it looked like Adams was going to cut inside to try to score on that play instead of go to the sideline. Talk about a nailbiter. Is the Dolphins' defense that good, or was the Packers offense that hot/cold? The last few games it seems like we have a no-effort scoring drive followed by lots of futility. More consistency would be nice but love the win.
blank
Zero2Cool
9 years ago
Happy Rodgers
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
9 years ago
The fake spike was the play of the decade!=d>
Smokey
9 years ago
Hot in the Chat Room ! [duh]

Great Victory, bring on the Pink Panthers . [boxing] [grin1]
UserPostedImage
evad04
9 years ago
No, it wasn't that hot. But as soon as the kids get too loud they get a timeout.

MEANWHILE, GUYS, WE SHOULD TRADE MATTHEWS! DERR HURRRRRRR
William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.
"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
nerdmann
9 years ago

When you lose BOTH starting cornerbacks AND a starting inside linebacker, you can't seriously expect the defense to continue dominating. Be real here.

T.J. Lang with play of the game with his fumble recovery.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I have no problem whatsoever with how the defense played. The D has been impressing me of late. You will note I was skeptical of this "smaller quicker" Dline scenario, but I'm keeping an open mind.

Fact is, we should have been up by 3 TDs by the time Shields and Williams went down. This team consistently plays down to the level of it's opponents. Consistently uses up all it's margin of error. 2 quarters of real football, I guess I shouldn't complain.

And when I say "this team," I'm primarily referring to the offense.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago
Another great win!!!

Road wins are NEVER easy, enjoy them when you get them.

The Dolphins are not a bad team.

They will be in the division hunt this year, watch and see.

Injuries are a concern, hopefully we don't see the future(House and Hayward) too much.

The whole dynamic changes without Shields and Williams.

I have confidence in House and Hayward, at this point they are not Shields and Williams.

Offense left to many points on the field the 1st half, but when it came to crunch time, the defense then the offense stepped up.

Going to enjopy this one for tonight, then it's back to Lambeau and time to get ready for The Panthers.

BTW.......what happened to shout box?????

Was here when I left before the game, now nowhere to be found.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (20h) : Packers have suspended Romeo Doubs one game for conduct detrimental to the team.
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : I thought about starting Cousins since I didn't like the NY vs Min match but wasn't 100% sold on Atlanta offense this year
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Zero, I am starting Rodgers overseas lol. I have no choice now
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : nice. I lost
wpr (4-Oct) : I don't remember but I forgot there was a game yesterday it was almost 7 when I went in and checked on my pick. I changed to ATL
Zero2Cool (4-Oct) : at least you're not the joker who starting Rodgers OVERSEAS lol i laughed good
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Of course I had Cousins on the bench in fantasy
Mucky Tundra (4-Oct) : Quiet you!
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : No WR1 to face this way. Magic, he's healed!
Martha Careful (3-Oct) : I glad Jaire is back. The Vagisil treatments must be working
Zero2Cool (3-Oct) : Jaire Alexander returns to practice
Zero2Cool (2-Oct) : Matt LaFleur said that Christian Watson is NOT going on IR: "We got lucky, we dodged a real bullet".
Mucky Tundra (1-Oct) : Time Zone remains undefeated against Zero
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers worked out: K Chad Ryland K Lucas Havirsik QB Gavin Hardison WR Lideatrick Griffin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : nm ... time zone > kevin
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers Rams moved time slot
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded,
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : ddie Lacy Arrested For 'Extreme DUI' In Arizona
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Packers held old friend Aaron Jones to 1 yard or less on 8 of his 22 carries Sunday.
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Schultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : WR Christian Watson has a high-ankle sprain, but I'm told it's a mild one, and he is "unlikely" to land on IR. -- Jordan Shultz
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Davante Adams probably done being Raider
Zero2Cool (1-Oct) : Well. Lions are a better team, so kind of expected.
Martha Careful (1-Oct) : watching Detroit play defense. A pleasure to watch a team control the edges and get pressure… And yes they have two Back ups In secondary
buckeyepackfan (1-Oct) : "The Hit King" dead at 83. RIH Pete
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur admits the Packers are sacrificing the defensive ends to a certain degree to set the edge and avoid rushing lanes.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : LaFleur expects Christian Watson to "be out most likely at least a week or so."
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : NFL concluded its investigation of former Jaguars kicker Brandon McManus and determined there was insufficient evidence to support a finding
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Dikembe Mutombo has died from brain cancer at age 58.
Zero2Cool (30-Sep) : Wyatt was probably best NT/DT this season
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Not good, Jethro. Not good.
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : @ByRyanWood Devante Wyatt wearing a walking boot on right foot with crutches inside #Packers postgame locker room
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Watson's ankle... "He told me that it was just a sprain."
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : At least it's ankle not hamstring for Watson
packerfanoutwest (29-Sep) : Love is overrated
dhazer (29-Sep) : Damn Kevin you were right Fields killed it today 35 pts
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : The entire defense might as well be OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire is OUT
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Love, for sure.
dhazer (29-Sep) : thats what i am thinking JJ is going off against Stokes
dfosterf (29-Sep) : Sam Darnold this week, imo
dhazer (29-Sep) : Fantasy advice Love or Darnold with no packer cbs
Mucky Tundra (29-Sep) : Bonkers Georiga-Bama game
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Jaire and Valentine probably both out.
Zero2Cool (29-Sep) : Packers have elevated CBs Kamal Hadden and Robert Rochell for tomorrow's game.
packerfanoutwest (28-Sep) : Sources: Packers QB Jordan Love expected back vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (28-Sep) : The NFL fined #Packers RB Josh Jacobs a whopping $45,020 for unnecessary roughness/use of helmet last week
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : Packers Final Injury Report: Jordan Love questionable vs. Vikings
Zero2Cool (27-Sep) : We are hosed. Not practicing Friday: CB Jaire Alexander, CB Carrington Valentine, G/T Jordan Morgan.
Zero2Cool (26-Sep) : rude
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

3-Oct / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Oct / Around The NFL / beast

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

1-Oct / GameDay Threads / Martha Careful

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

30-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.