You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 12:43:05 AM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 26

Well, it is time, the teams who should be in are in and the teams who shouldn't be in are... hoping for next year! There are three bowl games this year, should be interesting who wins what! Let us start with the worst one...

[size=24][align=center]The 2009 Toilet Bowl[/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18]Pack93z's Gravediggers vs. Team Southern Tundra [/size][/align]

The Toilet Bowl, what is this? Well, simply to put it, these two teams have lost so many times that they are playing as the worst teams in the PHFFL. The Gravediggers at the end of the regular season were ranked dead last at 20th. This meant that the 1st game of the playoffs for them was not a threat to there chances of getting into The Toilet Bowl, but the second one was (Check the Bracket to figure out why). On the other hand, the Southern Tundra was ranked 16th in the league, meaning they would have to loose both of their playoff games to get in, which they did. Oh, but here is the fun part, the winner of this game doesn't get the trophy, the looser does! So, will the Gravediggers prove there season isn't a waist or will the Southern Tundra break this loosing streak? Stay Tuned!

Star Worth: -5

[size=24][align=center]The 2009 "Why Wasn't I in The Playoffs?" Bowl[/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18]Blessed by Gregorious vs. Dhazercrushers [/size][/align]

Nice Bowl title, eh? Well, simply put, this is the game that puts the top two teams who didn't make it into the playoffs in a final duel, making the winner wonder, "Why Wasn't I in The Playoffs?" Now, by top teams, I don't mean #9 and #10 at the end of the season but the teams who won enough to be in the top of the Consolation Bracket. Also known as GmC13 (Check the Consolation Bracket). The first team, Blessed by Gregorious, got in with no help. As ranked #13, he had to win both of his consolation games. On Average, he won every one of his consolation games only by 4 point, making it a challenge to play the Dhazercrushers. The Dhazercrushers have won their two consolation games by a point average of 20. This was with no help too. Being ranked 11 meant they had to win both of their consolation games, against high ranked teams even! So who will win, the Blessed by Gregorious who have come to possibly shock everyone or the Dhazercrushers who seek to show they belonged in the playoffs? Hm...

Star Worth: 0

[size=24][align=center]The 2009 PackersHome Bowl[/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18]Amsterdam Admirals vs. Ted Thompson DESTROYERS[/size][/align]

Well, now we have reached the cream of the crop, the bing of da bang. But let's stop. This game deserves its own thread. So, in the future, expect a big article and galor. But not now. Let's have here to focus on the other games.

Star Worth: 5
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline Rockmolder  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2009 12:50:09 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Applause Given: 143
Applause Received: 215

Nice. Very nice.

It's a shame that Pack93 totally missed the fantasy draft and just gave up on this league. I guess that there's always this one last game to prove that, even with a random draft, he can get it done.

Love the effort you're putting in, Ninja. +1.
UserPostedImage
Offline Rockmolder  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:05:14 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Dhazercrushers won. Tundra won. I demand a sack race on our game. I won't go down in a fricken' tie.
UserPostedImage
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:08:57 AM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 26

Holy Shit. If I'm not mistaken rockmolder, Ted Thompson Destroyers win due to the better record!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline mi_keys  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:47:29 AM(UTC)
mi_keys

Applause Given: 140

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Holy Shit. If I'm not mistaken rockmolder, Ted Thompson Destroyers win due to the better record!!!
Is the tie breaker better record or total points, because if it's total points throughout the year than rock would win. If it's record tahn Dhazer would win. Crazy finish to the year either way.
Born and bred a cheesehead
Offline dhazer  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:57:25 AM(UTC)
dhazer

Applause Given: 43
Applause Received: 170

If it goes by points i would be pissed but then again it is Ninjas league and it would be normal :p
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline Rockmolder  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:24:52 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Fricken' league. I suffered on a harder schedule, more points for, more points against and Dhazer wins on his cupcake schedule. ON A TIE!

Fricken' fantasy experts. 'Stuckey is a very safe low end receiver who will always get you a point or two'. Yeah, thanks a lot.

Fricken' Ricky Williams. Just when I bench his handcuff, he goes out with an injury and Lex Hilliard puts up 20 points. Yes, 20 points.

Fricken' Bills. Get Captain Checkdown and that other guy with the armstrength of an 11 year old out of there and get someone go can throw it deep to TO!

Fricken' Tony G. Putting in his worst effort so far, with 1 catch for 17 yards. 1 TD in the last 5 games. Best fantasy TE my ass.

Fricken' Eagles Defense. They finally seemed to be returning to Jimmy Johnson-like form.... and the serve up a stinker. 5 points. Cardinals on the bench, 16 points.

Fricken' Baltimore. Stop turning the ball over on fumbles and let your punter kick it.

Lasty... Fricken' Peterson. From stud to scrub in 3 weeks. Finally, he puts in a good effort and there he is, with one of his untimely fumbles. Screw you, you fricken' purple PoS. If I happen to get the 1st or 2nd pick next year, I'll trade it away. Or pick a punter.

Grats, Dhazer.
UserPostedImage
Offline MassPackersFan  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:27:28 PM(UTC)
MassPackersFan

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 4

I hadn't logged in for weeks because I assumed I was out of the playoffs and didn't know about a consolation bracket, heh!
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:38:07 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,739
Applause Received: 1,790

Grats to dhazer? I won the league, he finished 3rd, MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline dfosterf  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:43:20 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 337

I want my horse's ass trophy. I deserve it.

I'da kicked that SOB's butt badly if you people hadn't conspired to keep him safe from the crushers.

Congrats, Dave!
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.