You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:52:33 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

And like I said ... I was right and you clowns are too stupid and naive to branch that into something worth reading. Now, if your parents, and grandparents were more apt to give you vicious spankings when you were younger, you'd hold a higher respect for others. Damn kids these days ...

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:46:42 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
You should probably work on yourself a lot more before you need to worry about me or thinking you know anything about me. Having a good life in this country is about work and dedication to set goals, not finding all the short cuts cause a person lacks a spine, character, or work ethic.



Dakota, I only brought you up because you were doing a pretty good job of bragging about your own piety - which may very well be true - however, most pious people with all the (self)-righteousness you possess do NOT go around spewing HATE on the ACHIEVER CLASS of people in this country, and even more, they do NOT go around spewing negative bullshit about America itself. The largest group possessing the wonderful qualities you claim to have - and I'm not saying you don't have them - actually ARE that Achiever Class of People you hate so much.

I already said what I think of "work ethic" - that oxymoron. You say having a good life in this country is all about working your ass off? Fine, you're entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to LIVE your opinion. MY concept of the good life, however, is reaching a point where you no longer need to work your ass off - and doing so early enough in life to still enjoy oneself. I'm certainly not saying my way is more moral than your way. I am, however, saying that following the damn rules - being a "sheeple" - wow, the first time I have ever used that word in a post hahahaha, THAT is not automatically moral or righteous either - especially considering (possibly one of the few things we agree on) the rottenness of those who get ahead by taking advantage of us poor people who didn't get the good stuff in the sperm pool or whatever that line of yours is. We have serious disagreement, however, as to who exactly is so hateable. While you whine and rant so horribly about Tea Partiers - mostly just good normal small businessmen, doctors, lawyers, whatever who you claim do harm to others, I have the same extremely negative feelings toward banks, finance companies, insurance companies, government regulators, tax agencies, etc. as you have toward good normal Americans. And unlike you, I do more than just whine and rant hahahaha. I don't give a damn whether you or anybody else see my actions as good or right or moral or whatever. I just say they make a helluva lot more sense than a guy who densely targets the wrong people, does nothing effective except lamely rant against them, then brags about what a pious person he is for working his ass off and failing to enjoy the wonderful life we all have - except those too damn stubborn to enjoy it hahahaha.

In keeping with the thread, I will now go and have a Walmart brand Hostess (type) cupcake - no Walmart brand Twinkies on hand right now.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:06:30 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
And like I said ... I was right and you clowns are too stupid and naive to branch that into something worth reading. Now, if your parents, and grandparents were more apt to give you vicious spankings when you were younger, you'd hold a higher respect for others. Damn kids these days ...


Oh THAT is what causes respect for others? Then I guess the spankings I got long before you were born weren't vicious enough hahahaha.

Seriously, I taught my kids to PRETEND to respect teachers and elders in general, but to actually HAVE respect for a very very few who earned it - also that there were degrees of respect, all of which were directly proportional to accomplishment - and by accomplishment, I mean success, not just plodding along as a workaholic or whatever.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DakotaT  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:35:02 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,972
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,191

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Dakota, I only brought you up because you were doing a pretty good job of bragging about your own piety - which may very well be true - however, most pious people with all the (self)-righteousness you possess do NOT go around spewing HATE on the ACHIEVER CLASS of people in this country, and even more, they do NOT go around spewing negative bullshit about America itself. The largest group possessing the wonderful qualities you claim to have - and I'm not saying you don't have them - actually ARE that Achiever Class of People you hate so much.

I already said what I think of "work ethic" - that oxymoron. You say having a good life in this country is all about working your ass off? Fine, you're entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to LIVE your opinion. MY concept of the good life, however, is reaching a point where you no longer need to work your ass off - and doing so early enough in life to still enjoy oneself. I'm certainly not saying my way is more moral than your way. I am, however, saying that following the damn rules - being a "sheeple" - wow, the first time I have ever used that word in a post hahahaha, THAT is not automatically moral or righteous either - especially considering (possibly one of the few things we agree on) the rottenness of those who get ahead by taking advantage of us poor people who didn't get the good stuff in the sperm pool or whatever that line of yours is. We have serious disagreement, however, as to who exactly is so hateable. While you whine and rant so horribly about Tea Partiers - mostly just good normal small businessmen, doctors, lawyers, whatever who you claim do harm to others, I have the same extremely negative feelings toward banks, finance companies, insurance companies, government regulators, tax agencies, etc. as you have toward good normal Americans. And unlike you, I do more than just whine and rant hahahaha. I don't give a damn whether you or anybody else see my actions as good or right or moral or whatever. I just say they make a helluva lot more sense than a guy who densely targets the wrong people, does nothing effective except lamely rant against them, then brags about what a pious person he is for working his ass off and failing to enjoy the wonderful life we all have - except those too damn stubborn to enjoy it hahahaha.

In keeping with the thread, I will now go and have a Walmart brand Hostess (type) cupcake - no Walmart brand Twinkies on hand right now.


I rant about Tea Partiers because they are walking hypocrites. No "Christian" denigrates the people in poverty and blames them for our financial problems. I blame the country's financial problems on the people that hold all the wealth because of their greed.

As for you, I could give a shit less if you want to default on credit card debt, but don't go all high and mighty on the rest of us as un-American when you're personally dragging us all down with your questionable financial ethics. We hold our opinions of our country and government because of corruption.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:40:18 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
It is not a bad thing to "strive to" own one.. but many that do shouldn't do to their financial situation or that they buy "too much" house and cannot afford it.

That is my view upon it.. even I a financial conservative think I probably extended to far, even though my house is modest and the land was owned for years. But I am a mostly a tightwad in my aging days, lol.


Jesus man.. You need to post more often. Or at least acknowledge my Facebook tags of you.

The weekend after July 4th my wife and I are heading to Beaver Dam for her family reunion. I'm totally down with grabbing dinner with you and yours on our way to or from Puker country. Don't worry, I don't have a purple Favre jersey like you, so I won't be wearing it. But maybe a Jennings one, though. =D
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:34:39 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
I rant about Tea Partiers because they are walking hypocrites. No "Christian" denigrates the people in poverty and blames them for our financial problems. I blame the country's financial problems on the people that hold all the wealth because of their greed.

As for you, I could give a shit less if you want to default on credit card debt, but don't go all high and mighty on the rest of us as un-American when you're personally dragging us all down with your questionable financial ethics. We hold our opinions of our country and government because of corruption.


Gosh, Dakota, you call THEM Hypocrites - Tea Partiers? I have never heard anybody in that category of people spew hate on anybody or denigrating any American. YOU are the damn hypocrite - shotgunning misguided hate at a bunch of good normal people whose only crime is ACHIEVING - doing well in the economic system we have - ironically, mostly by exactly what you seem to cherish the most - working their ass off. When did you EVER hear any Tea Partier/any conservative of any shade blame "the country's financial problems" on the poor? That's just ridiculous. Left wingers trying to buy the votes of the poor maybe, but how in the hell could the poor ever be blamed? And for that matter, what "financial problems" anyway? That whole line about financial problems is trumped up bullshit.

I'm "personally dragging ya'all down" huh hahahahaha? Aside from not giving a damn, I have to laugh and wonder HOW? I'm not advocating anybody do anything, especially not copy me. I will point out how inconsistent and basically gutless it is for you - the wild-eyed hater of those horrible rich people hahahaha to meekly play by THEIR rules - laying down or should I say kneeling down before those rich bastards you love to whine and rant about.

And when did I ever call you "un-American"? (you are so fond of saying "us" - I don't know if there is a mouse in your pocket or what, but NOBODY else in here is worthy of being labeled that way like you are). Just the same, the closest I ever came to labeling you "un-American" is pointing out how you love to spew such vile ANTI (not un-)-American bullshit.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:48:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DakotaT  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:31:49 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,972
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,191

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Gosh, Dakota, you call THEM Hypocrites - Tea Partiers? I have never heard anybody in that category of people spew hate on anybody or denigrating any American. YOU are the damn hypocrite - shotgunning misguided hate at a bunch of good normal people whose only crime is ACHIEVING - doing well in the economic system we have - ironically, mostly by exactly what you seem to cherish the most - working their ass off. When did you EVER hear any Tea Partier/any conservative of any shade blame "the country's financial problems" on the poor? That's just ridiculous. Left wingers trying to buy the votes of the poor maybe, but how in the hell could the poor ever be blamed? And for that matter, what "financial problems" anyway? That whole line about financial problems is trumped up bullshit.

I'm "personally dragging ya'all down" huh hahahahaha? Aside from not giving a damn, I have to laugh and wonder HOW? I'm not advocating anybody do anything, especially not copy me. I will point out how inconsistent and basically gutless it is for you - the wild-eyed hater of those horrible rich people hahahaha to meekly play by THEIR rules - laying down or should I say kneeling down before those rich bastards you love to whine and rant about.

And when did I ever call you "un-American"? (you are so fond of saying "us" - I don't know if there is a mouse in your pocket or what, but NOBODY else in here is worthy of being labeled that way like you are). Just the same, the closest I ever came to labeling you "un-American" is pointing out how you love to spew such vile ANTI (not un-)-American bullshit.


You've called me un-American plenty, Jackass. In fact, you've called just about anybody who doesn't see things in your tunnel vision way - un-American.

So let me get this straight, I am suppose to betray the code I live by in life just to play by their rules? Well, that would make me a pile of shit just like they are. Obviously, that doesn't bother you, since you admit racking up cc debt and defaulting on it. Way to go, you really one over on them. Sarcasm People like you are worse than those abled bodied souls with their hand out for welfare.

And, Tea Partiers most certainly do hate the people of poverty and welfare. They look at them as an albatross. All you have to do is go get involved in Facebook and watch all the crap that is posted. Shot-gunning hate, huh? I just thought I was pointing out the fundamental flaws in their thinking. But then again, I actually think about a subject instead of getting all my ideas from the professional shot-gunners from the FOX Network like the Tea Partiers do.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:47:03 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Jim was smiling as I flew around the 90° degree turn with a 45° banking on the GT seemingly void of fear, but truth was, I wanted to hit him in the face for telling me the trail was tame! I still remember him laughing as I shouted back at him "This is a flat trail huh!?!?!? WTF was that then!!!". I could have seriously been hurt, but he knew I'd navigate it just fine. And to this day, I still do not have any credit card debt.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:22:19 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
You've called me un-American plenty, Jackass. In fact, you've called just about anybody who doesn't see things in your tunnel vision way - un-American.

So let me get this straight, I am suppose to betray the code I live by in life just to play by their rules? Well, that would make me a pile of shit just like they are. Obviously, that doesn't bother you, since you admit racking up cc debt and defaulting on it. Way to go, you really one over on them. Sarcasm People like you are worse than those abled bodied souls with their hand out for welfare.

And, Tea Partiers most certainly do hate the people of poverty and welfare. They look at them as an albatross. All you have to do is go get involved in Facebook and watch all the crap that is posted. Shot-gunning hate, huh? I just thought I was pointing out the fundamental flaws in their thinking. But then again, I actually think about a subject instead of getting all my ideas from the professional shot-gunners from the FOX Network like the Tea Partiers do.


Can you even READ?

First of all, I challenge you to find where I EVER called anybody in this forum "un-American". I just don't use that term. I don't think I even directly called anybody "anti-American", although I certainly labeled a lot of WORDS - most of them YOURS, I think, as anti-American. The true "anti-Americans" are the God damned leftists, and for better or worse, there is a distinct lack of them in this forum - YOU (Mr. I'm-not-a leftist) are the closest thing to it. The rest are thoughtful conservatives on their good days and libertarian nut jobs on their bad days hahahahaha, but decent and pro-American one and all, at least that's how I observe it.

WHAT in hell makes you say I think you should betray whatever "code"? And apparently you already DO play by their rules - those rich assholes you love to spew hate about - meekly paying your debts and taxes and complying with rules and regulations - and whining that others don't. Did I say ANYTHING that even remotely sounds like you should change your lifestyle, though? What you should CHANGE is the stupid misguided HATE you persist in spewing about good normal Americans - which the huge majority of Tea Party types and small business people in general are - I would even say "hardworking" Americans, although I, myself don't see that hard work as much of a virtue - you apparently do, however, yet you STILL say such vile things about those good people.

When I say "shotgunning", I mean painting all with the same brush - generalizing - which NOBODY is more guilty of than YOU. Even if you were correct that there were a very very few Tea Partiers/small business people/rich by whatever warped standard you consider people rich who are bad/who do preach putting down the poor/who do take advantage of us unfortunate sperm pool losers, it sure as hell ain't ALL of them, and it just about as sure ain't even any significant percentage of them.

I give you a green light to say all the bad about me that you want, because in a lot of ways, I don't even care or try to live up to anybody else's standards, but use your brain, if indeed you have one, and get over this idiocy about good normal Americans, many of whom, I expect, live their lives by that same "code" you claimed for yourself.

I will now head out to Walmart to get some more Walmart brand Twinkies - until July 15 when I can get the real thing - but even then, I think I will stick with the cheap Great Value Twin Cakes or whatever.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline Wade  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:16:55 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,657
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 563
Applause Received: 589

Here's something worth thinking about:

God loves everyone. Even Pharisees.

So what does that mean for us?
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:17:39 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Here's something worth thinking about:

God loves everyone. Even Pharisees.

So what does that mean for us?


I would entertain the thought that the Tea Partiers are modern day Pharisees hahahaha, but Dakota as God? Uh ..... I don't think so.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline SINCITYCHEEZE  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:39:31 PM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 508
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 155
Applause Received: 105

Not much of a Twinkie fan. How bout bring back the hostess fruit pies
SINCITYCHEEZE attached the following image(s):
derail-meme-generator-this-thread-has-been-derailed-4d5cfd.jpg (39kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Wisconsin Born,Packer Bred
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 6/26/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00:52 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Posts: 11,901
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,425
Applause Received: 1,204

Originally Posted by: SINCITYCHEEZE Go to Quoted Post
Not much of a Twinkie fan. How bout bring back the hostess fruit pies


yeah I haven't had many twinkies in the past 20 years. I loved the apple pies but only had a few (dozen) more of them.

I was going to complain about the thread being trashed but it doesn't seem to matter. Those who are bent on crapping out the same old political opinions over and over again like its diarrhea every chance they get will continue to do so. If it was a more important subject I would have complained.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 6/28/2013(UTC)
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:36:07 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,386
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
yeah I haven't had many twinkies in the past 20 years. I loved the apple pies but only had a few (dozen) more of them.

I was going to complain about the thread being trashed but it doesn't seem to matter. Those who are bent on crapping out the same old political opinions over and over again like its diarrhea every chance they get will continue to do so. If it was a more important subject I would have complained.


hahahahahaha I hadn't said a word when the evil one took my name in vain ........

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
"Some workers were hired back, but are no longer unionized." Let me guess, they get a 70/30 health care plan and a 3% 401K worthless pension subject to sways in the market caused by the greedy thieves on Wall Street. Gotta love America. But hey, we have our Twinkies back. As Texas would put it, life is good.

Even before that, you guys had a pretty good political discussion going with the union thing and all. I woulda been content to talk Twinkies, but I also am always willing to counter punch hahahaha.

Besides, thread evolution - to more interesting stuff like politics is a good thing hahahaha. If you don't want to join the fun, then shut up and don't whine about those who do enjoy it.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DakotaT  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:12:36 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,972
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,191

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
yeah I haven't had many twinkies in the past 20 years. I loved the apple pies but only had a few (dozen) more of them.

I was going to complain about the thread being trashed but it doesn't seem to matter. Those who are bent on crapping out the same old political opinions over and over again like its diarrhea every chance they get will continue to do so. If it was a more important subject I would have complained.


OK forum topic etiquette Nazi, you win! I'll quit posting altogether. No whining about two page boring ass threads though. You have what you wished for now.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.365 seconds.