You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:50:18 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Watch out, the real Packer fans will have your nuts for sacrilege like this, well maybe not you, but I get taken to the woodshed every time I dare breath a word about replacing the relics.


You are such a drama queen. No one has taken you out to the woodshed, heck, maybe someone should and then you'd realize how sorely the Packers miss the one and only Daryn Colledge.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Rockmolder  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:19:05 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Netherlands
Posts: 6,343
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 143
Applause Received: 215

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Watch out, the real Packer fans will have your nuts for sacrilege like this, well maybe not you, but I get taken to the woodshed every time I dare breath a word about replacing the relics.


There's an amazing amount of displaced loyalty going on around here. There's not a single job in the entire world where the boss stays loyal to you when you start sucking (please keep your political crap in the back alley, everyone).
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:24:43 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,972
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,191

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
You are such a drama queen. No one has taken you out to the woodshed, heck, maybe someone should and then you'd realize how sorely the Packers miss the one and only Daryn Colledge.


Yes I'm sure you are right, because all the people who ridicule someone that thinks outside the box and has the courage to voice an unpopular idea, are so outstanding at recanting when they are wrong. Rolling Eyes Keeping a declining Driver held back the development of Nelson, Jones, and Cobb. And paying a 5th receiver on a team, who doesn't even play special teams, more than veteran minimum, is just stupid.
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:47:09 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,194
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 213
Applause Received: 332

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Yes I'm sure you are right, because all the people who ridicule someone that thinks outside the box and has the courage to voice an unpopular idea, are so outstanding at recanting when they are wrong. Rolling Eyes Keeping a declining Driver held back the development of Nelson, Jones, and Cobb. And paying a 5th receiver on a team, who doesn't even play special teams, more than veteran minimum, is just stupid.


Somebody's showing their football ignorance again.

Who the hell do you think showed Nelson, Jones and Cobb how to be NFL WR's?

There's a reason The Packers don't have a bunch of T.O. Divas!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
“"The preparation week is where you make your hay,You have to win the week first. That’s where a lot of the wins and losses come. It’s how you approach the week leading up to the game."
thanks Post received 1 applause.
SINCITYCHEEZE on 4/4/2013(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.111 seconds.