Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline wpr  
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:33:25 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,965
Applause Received: 1,429

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I'm fine and will always be fine, no need to waste time worrying about me.

Actually, you somehow (which completely has me dumbfounded still) stumbled onto my beta site PackerForums.com (some will get the humor, some won't) and made a post. I had made a post testing server latency and response.

"view profile"
"user profile"
"statistics"
"Last Visit:"

It is set up to day how many minutes, hours, days, months or years depending on the length of time, just like the posts are. I put the mouse over it and it showed me date and time which I copied on to this thread.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:38:45 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,911
Applause Received: 2,117

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
"view profile"
"user profile"
"statistics"
"Last Visit:"

It is set up to day how many minutes, hours, days, months or years depending on the length of time, just like the posts are. I put the mouse over it and it showed me date and time which I copied on to this thread.

The website you seen MY post ... was my BETA site, PackerForums.com. You somehow stumbled onto it. Seen my post which was testing the new host. You responded to a post I made on PackerForums.com, which is the beta site for PackersHome.com

Does that make more sense? I know how you found the last visit information. I'm saying you didn't see me post on PackersHome because I didn't. You seen my post on PackersForum.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:59:20 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

I got an email notification of a new post that I thought took me to the opponent of the week thread since that was where I put the time indicator. I must not have paid close enough attention to where I was at nor did I read all the prior posts. Saw your post and put my reply here. That is why it disappeared the net time I was in the opponent of the week thread. It was never there.

edit- and actually I know YOU know how to use your website. My detail description was to let others know a little more about this site.

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:03:53 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

I got an email notification of a new post that I thought took me to the opponent of the week thread since that was where I put the time indicator. I must not have paid close enough attention to where I was at nor did I read all the prior posts. Saw your post and put my reply here. That is why it disappeared the net time I was in the opponent of the week thread. It was never there.

edit- and actually I know YOU know how to use your website. My detail description was to let others know a little more about this site.

For what it's worth ... you had me stumped. It was pretty funny. One of those "wish i could see the look on my face" moments.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:07:29 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
For what it's worth ... you had me stumped. It was pretty funny. One of those "wish i could see the look on my face" moments.

Applause you can run but you can not hide. We have our ways of finding you.

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:14:20 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause you can run but you can not hide. We have our ways of finding you.

haha ... it was pretty funny.

Also, I like it when others point out things on the site. Sometimes, it is new to me. I don't know the site or YAF 100% through and through.
UserPostedImage