Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
6 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Toddy  
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:33:24 AM(UTC)
Toddy

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 9

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Remember the aussie that moved his whole family here to follow the Packers last season? I remember seeing it on t.v. and reading about it online. Wonder what happened with that guy. Guess he almost picked the perfect season to follow them.

Yeah I remember him. I watched all his videos on YouTube last year. He made a video for every game, if anyone is interested here is the link to his channel of YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/onceinalifetimefan
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2008 12:47:11 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

HI! I'm Jeremy, I'm 26. I live in Minneapolis, MN and work at my families metal casting foundry. Thanks to you Packer fans, I became a hardcore Viking fan.

See, when I was in middle school, my family moved from Minnesota to Superior, WI. Even though I knew next to nothing about football and the NFL, I still got ripped from all the Pack fans in Superior, because I was from Minnesota. To spite those lovely Packer fans, I started following the Vikings with some serious purpose. The rest, my friends, is history.

I tend to get along with Packer fans almost more so than most Viking fans. Maybe it's just a personal thing.. Or I'm a masochist. Almost all of my close friends are Packer fans.

Oh, and I thought you guys would appreciate this.. My best friend from high school (Packer fan) is having a little girl with his wife. For their baby shower, I got them a cute little Viking cheerleader outfit for the little one.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline CDNRodgersfan  
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:53:07 PM(UTC)
CDNRodgersfan

Applause Received: 1

Names, Stu. Live up here in a province called Manitoba. Farm for a living which is like getting paid to do your hobby. Became a Packer fan in 93 when we started getting games up here every Sunday instead of just Monday. Was at that time Packers were coming up and were on almost every Sunay and I got hooked on Favre which has made this summer so hard. I usually see to games a year, one in GB an when they come to Minny as that's a 7 hour drive for me. I love the history of the team and have a whole library of books I've read. I know in the US there's way bigger trivia but I'm here I'm none as the one who can answer any question NFL and especially GB. I love biographies on guys like Starr Nitchke and Hornung
I enjoy golfing, playing hockey (I'm still CAnadian) and working with young guys in youth groups
I also enjoy Nascar and was at the 500 i Daytona this year.
Offline Cheesey  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:54:18 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 162
Applause Received: 354

My name is Alan.
I'm a PACKER FAN!
Have been since 1965. (man.....thats a long time ago!)
Live in Grafton Wisconsin. Been married (only once) for 27 years. No children though.
I love the Packers, love to sing, love to deer hunt.
UserPostedImage
Offline Django  
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:20:49 AM(UTC)
Django

My name is Chris.
Complete Packer Freak.
Live to ski, ski to live.
By the way, ski Norway Mountain!
you can also ski Breck
props to PackerFever
watch yer back at Fatteys tho
I also love to sing, play guitar and blow harp.
I mentioned skiing right?
Point em downhill baby!!
blank
Offline evad04  
#21 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:06:35 AM(UTC)
evad04

Applause Given: 62
Applause Received: 100

My name is Dave (evad my user name is just Dave spelled backwards). I'm 21 and about to start my senior year of college in Saint Paul, MN. I'm originally from South Dakota -- born and raised. The part of South Dakota where I was from was actually very much Viking territory. Growing up kids at school followed a variety of teams, but the Vikings always had the most followers. When I was about 8 years old I started liking the Packers. I'd like to cite some noble reason why I hopped on the green and gold wagon, but I think it is because the Pack started regularly. But I am proud to say there was no more flip flopping after I started following The Pack.

The Packers have become an important part of my life since college began. Gone were the days of my parents' delicious NFL Sunday Ticket and the Twin Cities rarely show Packer games on television. So, one of my best friends (a lifelong Packer fan) found a bar/grill less than ten minutes from campus that was a Packer haven -- a little place by the name of "Gabe's By the Park" in Saint Paul. We started going there on Sundays and the atmosphere was so great I kept going back. I've also converted my girlfriend to a Packer fan. Her father was Vikings fans and she was by extension. That didn't last long.

Let's see -- what else? I play guitar [poorly]. I play a decent amount of video games (current flavors are COD 4 and the new Madden game). I enjoy good movies. A lot of my childhood friends also go to college in the Twin Cities and it's made the transition of moving to a "big city" seamless. My favorite two things are food and laughing. My least favorite things are [perceived] close-mindedness and Bros. I hate Bros.

That pretty much covers it.
William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.

"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
Offline TengoJuego  
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:10:10 AM(UTC)
TengoJuego

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2010

United States

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 1

My name is Matt. I live in Auburn, WA(Not too far from Seattle)
I'm 20 years old and have been a Packers fan since I was in the 3rd grade(whatever year that was lol). Also a Nebraska Cornhuskers fan.

I'm pretty much your average sports junkie. Currently just a student living at home. And I look forward to discussing the upcoming season with you all. GO PACK GO!
Offline mxchamp004  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:42:37 AM(UTC)
mxchamp004

Hi my name is Howie, im 16 and currently living in Hudson. Was born in Milwaukee but lived in texas from wen i was 2 till this summer so i have no clue why i am a packer fan, guess i liked giving the cowgirl fans sh**. Both my parents are bears fans...ugh... but i will always love the pack
UserPostedImage
Offline vegOmatic  
#24 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 7:35:14 PM(UTC)
vegOmatic

Applause Received: 3

Why did I look at this thread? Now I just want to hug everyone.

Hi... I'm VegOmatic. I'm a Packer fan. That's all you need to know. Anyone need a hug? Females get priority. :)
blank
Offline dfosterf  
#25 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2008 2:46:20 AM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 175
Applause Received: 392

I'm a Dave also. I just turned 53. I sit square on my ass and you pay for it. I deserve it, IMHO. :)
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Green_Bay_Packers  
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:14:15 PM(UTC)
Green_Bay_Packers

Why did I look at this thread? Now I just want to hug everyone.

Hi... I'm VegOmatic. I'm a Packer fan. That's all you need to know. Anyone need a hug? Females get priority. :)

I want a hug xD LOL
blank
Offline Yerko  
#27 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 6:12:56 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 142
Applause Received: 234

Alrighty, aside from my already-made intro in the Welcome portion of the site, again..my name is Sean. I am 23 years old, born and raised in the South-burbs of Chicago. I am the only one out of my entire family, both mother and fathers side that is a Packers fan. It is quite fun when they win, but a bitch when they lose to the Bears. I became a Packers fan because of Favre. Watching him play made my Sundays (when I was able to watch him). Don't worry folks, I'm not one of those hung up on him being gone and despise TT.
I am the oldest of 5, 4 boys and 1 girl. We all have red hair, freckles...typical Irish...my sister is tan and has brown hair (Mom is Irish, Dad is Greek).
My fulltime job is an Assistant Director of Graduate Admission and Enrollment Services at my almamater, my part-time job is security at my uncles bar. I am a weight room junkie...I lift 5 days a week in an attempt to hopefully continue playing football in the Arena League (tryouts soon). I played Left Tackle and Defensive End...loved both.

Any questions, feel free to ask!
UserPostedImage
Offline packersfan101101  
#28 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:29:44 PM(UTC)
packersfan101101

Hey my name is brian and im currently in highschool. I become a packers fan in 2nd grade because i though tehre uniforms were cool.. ive been a fan ever since. My favorite player is charles woodson. When im not watching the packers im either playing ps3 (cod4, madden 09), doing things with friends or most of the time skiing. I love sking. I am on two different ski teams, one for racing one for freestyle. Skiing is my favorite sport to do by far, and fotball to watch. I live in new york, but ski in vermont. If i could have one wish fore the packers it would be fore them to get a great power running back, some1 like marion barber, steven jackon, or brandon jacups.
brandon jackson is amazing
Offline packersfan101101  
#29 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:30:38 PM(UTC)
packersfan101101

My name is Chris.
Complete Packer Freak.
Live to ski, ski to live.
By the way, ski Norway Mountain!
you can also ski Breck
props to PackerFever
watch yer back at Fatteys tho
I also love to sing, play guitar and blow harp.
I mentioned skiing right?
Point em downhill baby!!

i also loving skiing.. your lucky you ski in norway, im stucking with the small mountains of the eastern US
brandon jackson is amazing
Offline Packerchick  
#30 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:46:04 PM(UTC)
Packerchick

Applause Given2: 598
Applause Received: 27

Hello. My name is Terri and I live in Ashland by Lake Superior. I am a bicylist, just got a new bike; I love working on the computer and coming here on Packers Home. I love watching the Packers and am standing behind Aaron Rodgers. I am repulsed at the way Brett acted in the offseason, but I am behind the Pack. I live with a black and white cat named Tux. I like posting on here and I use Firefox as my browser. this site is on my links toolbar.
I am a woman and I love football.
Rss Feed