You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Cheesey  
#16 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 5:25:57 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I know how a doc can tell.......but is she willing to go to a doc to prove it to the guy?

Hi, I'm Dr. Tromadz!

Your a proctologist.........that doesn't count.
UserPostedImage
Offline dhpackr  
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 3:56:38 PM(UTC)
dhpackr

Applause Given: 36
Applause Received: 36

I read she is a virgin, is willing to have a doctor examine her, and the top bid was $250,000.

From a virgin to a hooker, overnight, only in America
So if you meet me Have some courtesy, Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse, Or I'll lay your soul to waste
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:37:34 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Quote:
Look for Howard Stern to shock again on Tuesday morning when he's due to kick off the auction of a 22-year-old beauty's virginity.

Expected to step on the block, so to speak, of Stern's Sirius radio studio is a San Diego woman who says she wants to sell her maidenhood to pay her college tuition.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," says the pretty brunette, who's using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan "for safety reasons."

"We live in a capitalist society," she tells us. "Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?"

Dylan was introduced to Stern by Dennis Hof, proprietor of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Nevada's famed legal brothel (seen on HBO's hit series "Cathouse.")

Hof says the auction will be conducted online via bunnyranch.com, and that the deal will be consummated at the Bunny Ranch, where Dylan's sister already works. "I think it's a tremendous idea," he says. "Why lose it to some guy in the backseat of a Toyota when you can pay for your education?"

There won't be any questions about Dylan's virtue: The lass says she's willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynecological exam to confirm her virginity.

According to Dylan, she and her sister were forced into the skin trade partly because their stepfather allegedly took out student loans in their names without their permission, leaving them unable to finance their education.

She says she's already earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State and that in January she'll start her master's work in marriage and family therapy there. She hopes to get a doctorate.

Meanwhile, her mother, a "conservative" fourth-grade teacher, doesn't approve of what she's doing, "but she supports me."

More worrisome is the potential media storm. "I understand some people may condemn me," Dylan says. "But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself."

Dylan told us she got the auction idea after reading about a Peruvian woman who needed to pay for her mother's medical bills. A Canadian man made a whopping $1.5 million bid, but the woman reportedly decided not to go through with the sex.

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.

Quote:
A Sacramento State grad is trying to make money the old fashioned way, by auctioning off her virginity to help pay for her graduate studies. And so far, bidding is up to $250,000.

The 22-year-old who is using the pseudonym Natalie Dylan for safety reasons is going through a legal brothel in Nevada to sell her virginity. "The main purpose of this is to finance a couple things in my life," Dylan told CBS13. "I think empowerment of women is picking yourself up and doing something on your own to better yourself."

Dylan says she's already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status, and is also willing to undergo a medical exam.

The auction will take place at the Bunny Ranch in Carson City, Nevada with bids coming in through their website. Owner Dennis Hof tells CBS13 that eBay rejected the auction, so he'll handle the entire process.

Hof says Dylan is a bright, beautiful young woman who's going to consider a number of factors in her decision because she wants her first time to be a positive experience. "Natalie is a very smart girl. All she wants to do is get her master's degree in family and marriage counseling and be a psychologist. She's selling her virginity to accomplish that," Hof told CBS13. "She's smart enough to sell it. This is empowering her."

So far, hundreds of offers have already come in including some from male virgins. Natalie says she won't give up her virginity to the highest bidder. She's also seeking other qualities from her first lover. "I'm looking for intelligence and an overall nice person," said Dylan.

Hof also says Natalie Dylan ended up in a financial bind, because her stepfather allegedly used her college status to fraudulently apply for student loans, and then ran off with the money.

Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her master's at the school beginning in January.

Many Sac State students say they're shocked to hear about their former classmate's plan, while others applaud her.

"She's just giving it to some random person. And I just think she should be giving it to someone special she loves," said one student on campus.

While another felt that selling her virginity for grad school "is a noble reason to get money."

As for Natalie, after claiming to hold on to her virginity for 22 years (although the Bunny Ranch website claims she is 21-years-old), she says she has a commodity not many people have to sell.

"When I was younger, I wanted 100% romance, possibly even wait for marriage. But as I grew up, reality kinda hit. And I think its a capitalistic society and I want to capitalize on this," explained Dylan.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Packers_Finland  
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:40:18 PM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

Applause Given: 88
Applause Received: 44

That's just sick. I'd never give my "services" for money, nor would I ever pay for anyone elses. But then again, if it was a life or death situation... (which I severely doubt this is).
This is a placeholder
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:46:55 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

That's just sick. I'd never give my "services" for money, nor would I ever pay for anyone elses. But then again, if it was a life or death situation... (which I severely doubt this is).

If I was 16ish, I could MAYBE consider it for paying my way through college. But after holding on to it for 21-22 years and to do it? Gosh I don't know. I think 18-19 would have been the point of no return. Ya know thinking hey I've made it through the tougher years, might as well make sure this is something special.

Sadly her comments about this being a capitalistic country are true in this scenario. I do think she's taking the spirit of the capitalism too far. One can only hope the one she finds is someone she somehow connects to. Heck, I don't know. That would be weird explaining how mom and dad met to the kids huh?

This whole thing is just bizarre but interesting to me at the same point.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Packers_Finland  
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 4:48:45 PM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

I've always wondered how much money it takes to get to college in the US without scolarship. It doesn't cost a lot here, my parents pretty much gave me a loan for it, which I have already paid back.
This is a placeholder
Offline Cheesey  
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:20:45 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

I'd like to sell my viginity.
It's only SLIGHTLY used.
(Zero........NO, you can't buy it!!!)LOLOLOL!!!

Bidding starts at 99 cents
Or you can use the "Buy it now" feature for $300,000.00
UserPostedImage
Offline Packers_Finland  
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:24:18 PM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

Your manhood is so cheesed up it probably even has holes in it. As that, even trom wouldn't buy it.

I know you can take this as a joke :thumbleft:
This is a placeholder
Offline Cheesey  
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:42:03 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Your manhood is so cheesed up it probably even has holes in it. As that, even trom wouldn't buy it.

I know you can take this as a joke :thumbleft:

Hey FIN!!! You KNOW i can!!!! :thumbright:
I sure didn't expect a SERIOUS answer to my post! LOLOLOLOL!!!

And yes....you are right......it DOES have a hole in it!!! :pottytrain2: LOLOLOL!!!
(Zero.....stop PM'ing me! I'm NOT gonna sell it to YOU!!!!)
UserPostedImage
Offline vegOmatic  
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:07:13 PM(UTC)
vegOmatic

Applause Received: 3

Quote:
get her master's degree in family and marriage counseling

:crazy:
blank
Offline gotarace  
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:40:02 PM(UTC)
gotarace

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 15

We had girls like that in high school....wouldn't put out the taco but would blow the football team. God Bless America
Smart As a Horse
Hung Like Einstein
Offline zombieslayer  
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:26:35 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I've always wondered how much money it takes to get to college in the US without scolarship. It doesn't cost a lot here, my parents pretty much gave me a loan for it, which I have already paid back.

2 years in a Masters program for me costed $27,000 in mid-90s money. That including living expenses too. But that was a State school. Universities cost much, much more.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers