Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 10:33:50 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Hall of Famer

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

A lot of frickin flags! I haven't been to a game since the snowbowl playoff game in '08, so maybe my perception is off. BUT, there sure seemed to be a lot of damn flags in that game.

Micah Hyde appeared to have a good game. I was glad to see Datone Jones out there quite a bit. Johnny Jolly is a big boy. I think he made the team.

I was really upset when Aaron Rodgers was taken out AND DuJuan Harris was out. Apparently the latter was due to injury. It still upset me. I wanted to see him play.

Anyhow, here are some the pictures I took with my phone. I have a few videos too, but those are uploading.

https://www.facebook.com...;type=1&l=bdfc0353ca


Lydia and I rode our bikes from Howard to the game and back to avoid traffic. Great bike ride.

Oh, Eddie Lacy 8 carries for -5 yards?? WTH?
UserPostedImage
Offline echizen20  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 10:48:17 PM(UTC)
echizen20

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/29/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 4

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
A lot of frickin flags! I haven't been to a game since the snowbowl playoff game in '08, so maybe my perception is off. BUT, there sure seemed to be a lot of damn flags in that game.

Micah Hyde appeared to have a good game. I was glad to see Datone Jones out there quite a bit. Johnny Jolly is a big boy. I think he made the team.

I was really upset when Aaron Rodgers was taken out AND DuJuan Harris was out. Apparently the latter was due to injury. It still upset me. I wanted to see him play.

Anyhow, here are some the pictures I took with my phone. I have a few videos too, but those are uploading.

https://www.facebook.com...;type=1&l=bdfc0353ca


Lydia and I rode our bikes from Howard to the game and back to avoid traffic. Great bike ride.

Oh, Eddie Lacy 8 carries for -5 yards?? WTH?


Zero,

I don't know if this was your first game there but if it isn't I wanted to ask how much louder is the crowd noise there with the new endzone expansion.
blank
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 8/24/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:04:12 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,026
Applause Received: 1,464

Originally Posted by: echizen20 Go to Quoted Post
Zero,

I don't know if this was your first game there but if it isn't I wanted to ask how much louder is the crowd noise there with the new endzone expansion.


I can't speak for the noise last night but I was at the first game. The team was flat so the crowd was too. Before the game began the PA announcer tried to rev up the crowrd and it was pretty good but it was a preseason game none the less. The noise was no were near as loud as it is for a big game and a post season game.

The fans will be there when they are real games. It should be a little louder but it will never be "dome loud".

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:00:34 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Hall of Famer

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

Originally Posted by: echizen20 Go to Quoted Post
Zero,

I don't know if this was your first game there but if it isn't I wanted to ask how much louder is the crowd noise there with the new endzone expansion.


The last game I was at was the Seahawks game in 2008 playoffs, the snow bowl.

I thought it sounded a lot louder than the previous games I've been to. It's hard for me to explain, but it's almost like the sound doesn't dissipate as fast. The loudness kind of lingers longer.
UserPostedImage
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:23:14 AM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
A lot of frickin flags! I haven't been to a game since the snowbowl playoff game in '08, so maybe my perception is off. BUT, there sure seemed to be a lot of damn flags in that game.

Micah Hyde appeared to have a good game. I was glad to see Datone Jones out there quite a bit. Johnny Jolly is a big boy. I think he made the team.

I was really upset when Aaron Rodgers was taken out AND DuJuan Harris was out. Apparently the latter was due to injury. It still upset me. I wanted to see him play.

Anyhow, here are some the pictures I took with my phone. I have a few videos too, but those are uploading.

https://www.facebook.com...;type=1&l=bdfc0353ca


Lydia and I rode our bikes from Howard to the game and back to avoid traffic. Great bike ride.

Oh, Eddie Lacy 8 carries for -5 yards?? WTH?


He had a good run called back on a bogus call against Bakhtiari..

The rest of it, he had no where to go. The line was stood up pretty much every time.

The worst was in the 2nd half when it was their number 1 d vs our number 2 o, Harrell threw check down after check down, Lacy had no where to go because Harrell threw it into a crowd EVERY TIME! xD

Harrell never went through his progressions. I hope we cut him when we get down to 75. Why wait one more week? Get Vince Young more playing time next week.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Dulak on 8/24/2013(UTC)
Offline Dulak  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:34:42 PM(UTC)
Dulak

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 1/19/2009(UTC)
Location: London, UK (from kenosha)

Applause Given: 154
Applause Received: 100

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
He had a good run called back on a bogus call against Bakhtiari..

The rest of it, he had no where to go. The line was stood up pretty much every time.

The worst was in the 2nd half when it was their number 1 d vs our number 2 o, Harrell threw check down after check down, Lacy had no where to go because Harrell threw it into a crowd EVERY TIME! xD

Harrell never went through his progressions. I hope we cut him when we get down to 75. Why wait one more week? Get Vince Young more playing time next week.


Looks like your wish is granted :)
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Gaycandybacon on 8/25/2013(UTC)
Offline echizen20  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:13:48 PM(UTC)
echizen20

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/29/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 4

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
The last game I was at was the Seahawks game in 2008 playoffs, the snow bowl.

I thought it sounded a lot louder than the previous games I've been to. It's hard for me to explain, but it's almost like the sound doesn't dissipate as fast. The loudness kind of lingers longer.


Last year was when I went to my first packer game (against the 49ers) It sucked that we lost that game but the experience and atmosphere was incredible. So incredible that I went to two more packer games (vs the jags with my wife and vs the vikings in the playoff) That last game was so hyped and awesome, my ass froze most of that night but it was worth it. I'm planning to go to this year's opener with the wife and excited to cheer for the pack again!
blank
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 8/24/2013(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:42:37 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Hall of Famer

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

Amateur video with my phone.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
macbob on 8/25/2013(UTC)
Offline macbob  
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:38:05 PM(UTC)
macbob

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Silver: 2012

Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 296
Applause Received: 249

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Amateur video with my phone.


Damn, that's got me revved up even more than I was already about making it to the Redskins game in 3 weeks. That was awesome, Kevin.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 8/26/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / RaiderPride

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules