You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dfosterf  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:06:46 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 337

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
...your 91-year-old mother called you up, and asked you to make an appointment with the doctor for a pregnancy test, because your dad (who died in 1977) came into her bed two nights in a row, and she wants to know in time in case so she can get an abortion?

(This is a serious question, since it just happened to me.)

I gave it some time.

It's time. You know what I'm saying. Mom goes to the home. I lost ("lost" lost) my mom when I was six. I am still standing. You will too, at your semi-old-age.

I can't imagine those gifts that lady gave you throughout your life. Even my father says I'm too hard a man, and would not be like that if his bride was alive, so I habla.

I see your mom in your soul. You know I have commented in the past about your kind-spirit, that I lack. That's what a mom gives.

Two highly educated individuals. One has a mother, one does not. One goes on to educate and mentor, the other goes on to destroy.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:53:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

thanks Post received 1 applause.
Wade on 7/10/2013(UTC)
Offline Wade  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:05:22 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 563
Applause Received: 589

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I gave it some time.

It's time. You know what I'm saying. Mom goes to the home. I lost ("lost" lost) my mom when I was six. I am still standing. You will too, at your semi-old-age.

I can't imagine those gifts that lady gave you throughout your life. Even my father says I'm too hard a man, and would not be like that if his bride was alive, so I habla.

I see your mom in your soul. You know I have commented in the past about your kind-spirit, that I lack. That's what a mom gives.

Two highly educated individuals. One has a mother, one does not. One goes on to educate and mentor, the other goes on to destroy.

Well.

On the other hand, I lost my big (only) brother after my junior year of HS and my father my freshman year of college. I'm convinced that if my dad had survived, I eventually might have gone into the family business with dad and/or brother, either developing social skills or being the geek bookkeeper.

Instead I became, well, something between the loser without skills I think I am and the important educator you think I am. A wuss afraid of heights and crowds who has worried too much about what others think and made far too many bad decisions for all my smarts and caring heart.

And you grew up to serve something higher than yourself, putting your life on the line many, many times in that service, doing what had to be done so the pissants/educators/4Fers like me could do what we do and bellyache about it.

Perhaps we need to take half of you and half of me and get a whole person.

Nah, then we'd have Dakota and where would we be? Addicted to blondes and overly idealistic but idiotic public policy. :)
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline DakotaT  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:45:30 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,191

Nah, then we'd have Dakota and where would we be? Addicted to blondes and overly idealistic but idiotic public policy. :)

Half of you and half of him still equals a fucked up dumbass. I think you two should just stay who you are - a couple of future recipients of my taxes.

UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#19 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 9:10:51 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Well.

On the other hand, I lost my big (only) brother after my junior year of HS and my father my freshman year of college. I'm convinced that if my dad had survived, I eventually might have gone into the family business with dad and/or brother, either developing social skills or being the geek bookkeeper.

Instead I became, well, something between the loser without skills I think I am and the important educator you think I am. A wuss afraid of heights and crowds who has worried too much about what others think and made far too many bad decisions for all my smarts and caring heart.

And you grew up to serve something higher than yourself, putting your life on the line many, many times in that service, doing what had to be done so the pissants/educators/4Fers like me could do what we do and bellyache about it.

I got even money all your so-called wrong decisions were the right ones. I happen to dig honor, and I know a man that has it when I see it. You are a God- fearing man, and I sincerely feel that if you are correct in that dept. you will reap the rewards, as I have seen nothing that would indicate you do not deserve them.

Dakota - you can STFU.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

thanks Post received 1 applause.
texaspackerbacker on 7/13/2013(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 12:30:32 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

I got even money all your so-called wrong decisions were the right ones. I happen to dig honor, and I know a man that has it when I see it. You are a God- fearing man, and I sincerely feel that if you are correct in that dept. you will reap the rewards, as I have seen nothing that would indicate you do not deserve them.

Dakota - you can STFU.

You on the other hand, have a lot of repentance in your future.

And make me! Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#21 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:32:34 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
You on the other hand, have a lot of repentance in your future.

And make me! Big Grin

Hell ya I do. You got one 100% correct this time around, lol

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#22 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:53:37 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Hell ya I do. You got one 100% correct this time around, lol

FU, I'm always right - whether it fits all of your agendas or not.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#23 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 3:45:02 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
FU, I'm always right - whether it fits all of your agendas or not.

There is some disparity between your perspective that you are always right and my perspective that you absolutely do not know your fucking ass from a hole in the ground in most subjects.

I guess we will have to work on that, I reckon I need a tad bit more "convincing".

Razz

Wade-- Have you ever looked into this option?

http://www.visitingangels.com/

The radio ad always sounded good, choosing the level of care, being in-home vs.a facility, etc. I know nothing of them, but looks like a possible option, from afar.

Edited by user Sunday, July 14, 2013 3:55:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage