Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dfosterf  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:45:54 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 366

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
TE isn't a strength for the Packers so no reason to trade a TE to the Patriots.

Granted, Aaron Hernandez' actions appear that of a guilty person ... with him being cut and now jerseys of his no longer available for purchase ... what if he is innocent of murder? I think everyone turning their back on him could effect him very negatively, especially if he already has some gang ties.

If he's guilty, he effected the victim very negatively. The dude was shot in the head execution-style. Regardless of who pulled the trigger, I know that catching a round in the back of your head and dying is a very big negative.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:56:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline wpr  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:33:23 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
I'm still proud of the Packers for not cutting Jolly. They were shackled by the league in what they could offer in help. If allowed, I believe the Packers would have gotten him the help he needed with addiction.

Now the Pats have just hung their player out to dry before he even goes to trial. I guess that's their call, but maybe they should let the legal process happen?

agreed. cutting a player before the verdict sets a bad precedence.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Porforis  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:40:28 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Received: 333

Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
Oh my.....did you make that one up???
LOLOLOL!!!
That just made me laugh......i know,....it's "too soon!"Laughing

I was wondering why the hell you found that so funny until I made the video equipment connection.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:48:13 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,834
Applause Received: 1,991

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
If he's guilty, he effected the victim very negatively. The dude was shot in the head execution-style. Regardless of who pulled the trigger, I know that catching a round in the back of your head and dying is a very big negative.

Far fetched theory, yes, but it was a rental car that Aaron Hernadez had in his name (unless that changed and it was actually HIS car). His buddies could have done it and threatened to harm his daughter if he ratted them out. There is a chance, albeit tiny chance that he is innocent and was blackmailed. I know if someone threatened to kill my daughter and I believed they could do it ... yes, I'd destroy my phone, my TV, surveillance video, whatever items I had if it meant my daughter would be more safe.

Again, that is a far fetched theory. I'm just saying ... Patriots jumped the ... umm ... they acted very quickly and non-supportive to their "family". As someone else mentioned, perhaps they know more than my ignorant ass lol.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline dfosterf  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:18:15 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Received: 366

Far fetched theory, yes, but it was a rental car that Aaron Hernadez had in his name (unless that changed and it was actually HIS car). His buddies could have done it and threatened to harm his daughter if he ratted them out. There is a chance, albeit tiny chance that he is innocent and was blackmailed. I know if someone threatened to kill my daughter and I believed they could do it ... yes, I'd destroy my phone, my TV, surveillance video, whatever items I had if it meant my daughter would be more safe.

Again, that is a far fetched theory. I'm just saying ... Patriots jumped the ... umm ... they acted very quickly and non-supportive to their "family". As someone else mentioned, perhaps they know more than my ignorant ass lol.

I hope you're right. I have nothing against him, other than the fact that he's one hell of a football player and is not on my team.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:52:43 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

In the long list of things that are wrong with me ... I fail to understand the importance of taking a picture of yourself with a handgun.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 6/27/2013(UTC)
Offline Porforis  
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:31:52 AM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Received: 333

I wonder if he'll use a "The concussions did it!" defense.
UserPostedImage
Online DakotaT  
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:41:00 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,296

He was denied bail today, and they are saying it'll be over a year before a trial begins.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:44:35 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post

I haven't read where he was shot in the head, but I have read this "The first bullet went through his forearm and into his abdomen, suggesting that he tried to raise his arm to defend himself, McCauley said. Lloyd was then shot twice in the back, and once he was down, shot two more times in the chest, the prosecutor said."

UserPostedImage
Offline JustinAVA182  
#25 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 12:43:49 AM(UTC)
JustinAVA182

United States

Applause Given: 22
Applause Received: 29

I think I figured it all out!!!

Ive seen reports showing that Aaron Hernandez is very claim and peaceful. They are saying he doesnt even looked stressed. I think he has a younger brother who was framed and sent to jail. Hernandez has a plan to save him with his genius scheme: install himself in the same prison by taking the blame for a murder and launch the escape plan step-by-step to break the both of them out..with his full-body tattoo acting as his guide; a tattoo which hides the layout of the prison facility and necessary clues vital to the escape.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mucky Tundra  
#26 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 3:20:14 AM(UTC)
Mucky Tundra

United States

Applause Given: 296
Applause Received: 365

UserPostedImage
May not have the best looking number...but it's the sexiest! -David Bakhtiari
UserPostedImage
Offline OlHoss1884  
#27 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 3:59:00 AM(UTC)
OlHoss1884

United States

Applause Given: 47
Applause Received: 140

In the long list of things that are wrong with me ... I fail to understand the importance of taking a picture of yourself with a handgun.

UserPostedImage

It sends a message to the homies..."I am stupid enough to take a picture of myself holding a gun, so don't think I am smart enough to get both myself and you out of a murder rap someday"

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" --Albert Einstein
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 7/5/2013(UTC)
Offline Pack93z  
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:02:58 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 380
Applause Received: 1,020

Just keeps getting worse (better for the public? ) for Hernandez... but can you imagine the media coverage if he is sentences to death.. the media would be pissing over themselves non stop.

PFTalk wrote:
Every time it looks like it has gotten as bad as it can ever get for Aaron Hernandez, it finds a way to get a little worse.

With a grand jury in Bristol County, Massachusetts considering whether to indict Hernandez for the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd and a grand jury in Suffolk County, Massachusetts reportedly considering whether to indict Hernandez for the July 2012 murder of Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu, attorney Jack Furlong explained during Wednesday’s edition of Pro Football Talk on NBCSN that the feds could still get involved in this one — and that Hernandez ultimately could be facing the death penalty.

“If this was a murder of a witness or someone who knew something about the earlier murder, then this case becomes potentially a death penalty case and a federal proceeding,” Furlong explained regarding the killing of Odin Lloyd, who reportedly may have known something about Hernandez’s involvement in the double murder. ”Remember, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty. The United States government does. . . . This case . . . went across state lines repeatedly between Florida, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It could go federal in a heartbeat.”
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:15:32 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

What a mess. Needless.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Rss Feed