Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline macbob  
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:46:39 PM(UTC)
macbob

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Silver: 2012

Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 288
Applause Received: 238

Bring him in, kick the tires and see what he's got.

But at the same time, I saw some Houston news stories/video on him last year, and he did not look to be in terrific shape.

He's been out so long I think it's unrealistic to expect him to return at the same level (and may never get there).

UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:16:48 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: macbob Go to Quoted Post
Bring him in, kick the tires and see what he's got.

But at the same time, I saw some Houston news stories/video on him last year, and he did not look to be in terrific shape.

He's been out so long I think it's unrealistic to expect him to return at the same level (and may never get there).



Yeah, as much as I would like to get the band back together, bring Jenkins and Jolly back, that was a long time ago. I think GB will probably release Jolly within the week. If Jolly plays for GB it would probably be for the vet minimum under a new contract.

As Woodson said after our loss to SF, we have to get BIGGER and FASTER, not BIGGER and FATTER.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:28:29 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, as much as I would like to get the band back together, bring Jenkins and Jolly back, that was a long time ago. I think GB will probably release Jolly within the week. If Jolly plays for GB it would probably be for the vet minimum under a new contract.

As Woodson said after our loss to SF, we have to get BIGGER and FASTER, not BIGGER and FATTER.


We don't know if Johnny Jolly is slower or faster until he's in camp or given a try out.
UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:45:15 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
We don't know if Johnny Jolly is slower or faster until he's in camp or given a try out.


True. It would be great if he were fit, ready to play. I have doubts, but maybe he plays for us. Ted likes him.
 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.085 seconds.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
9m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

1h / Random Babble / wpr

1h / Random Babble / wpr

2h / Random Babble / wpr

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / all_about_da_packers

2h / Random Babble / wpr

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

3h / Random Babble / wpr

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Random Babble / Smokey

7h / Around The NFL / Smokey

7h / Fantasy Sports Talk / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.