You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline wpr  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:11:40 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Applause Given: 2,398
Applause Received: 1,188

"Mike, do you remember those photos of you that I have?"
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
musccy on 1/15/2013(UTC)
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:47:37 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 345

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
First, perhaps you should have focused more on your defense than the offense. That is a completely failure on your part and your responsibilities as a defensive coordinator.

Second, I hired YOU to run the defense. If I am to be required to do your job (mind you, while running the offense), why should you retain your position that I entrusted the entire defense to you.

I have never heard such an irresponsible, pass the buck type of response to save ones job. You are dismissed.

Damn Mike, you are showing a remarkable ability of selective hearing. Perhaps you have the same problem with seeing, explaining why you have failed making adjustments, because you selectively only see the plays that work and selectively ignore those that don't so to you, it looks like every play was a success.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:07:41 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

United States

Applause Given: 1,453
Applause Received: 341

My first name is Dom. You're into BDSM, right? Of course you are. As a result, there's absolutely no way you could fire a guy that's actually NAMED "Dom." Sure, lots of people call their Superiors "Dom" during play time, but that's actually my NAME. I am a Dom that's appropriately named Dom. How cool is that?

DOM 2013 FTW!!!!!!
Offline QCHuskerFan  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:58:06 AM(UTC)
QCHuskerFan

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 93

Well, in preparation for 2013, I am going to research other teams offenses to find out how they avoid going 3 & out in the 1st quarter, Mike. Then I am going to provide that info to you so you will get my g** d***** defense off the field for more than 1 minute at a time in the 1st half!

Then, maybe, we'll have some luck next year and not lose some of the needed wide bodies to injury. I know we can't use injuries as an excuse, but do you think SF would have been so tough if they were missing 2 of their starting LB's?
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:19:39 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,786

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Damn Mike, you are showing a remarkable ability of selective hearing. Perhaps you have the same problem with seeing, explaining why you have failed making adjustments, because you selectively only see the plays that work and selectively ignore those that don't so to you, it looks like every play was a success.

You were instructed to explain why you should have the defensive coordinator position. Rather than doing as instructed, you inquire the head coach for solutions to YOUR defense and persist on discussing aspects of the football game not related to your responsibilities.

This tactic resembles the O.J. Simpson trial defense where they have a mountain of evidence and then the defense team starts says whoa hey look over here, pay no attention to the evidence, here, lets talk about the prosecutors hair, or how many letters are in the presiding judges name.

This tactic of pointing fingers rather providing solutions for your shortcomings, frankly, it shows ignorance and proves you are inept and are deservedly FIRED!

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline AbbaGav  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:59:49 AM(UTC)
AbbaGav

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 3

I had a good game plan, really I did, but I couldn't get it to the game. I had it in the car, but I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!
blank
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 1/17/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:16:42 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Applause Given: 2,398
Applause Received: 1,188

Its better with your picture to go along with it.

UserPostedImage
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline SINCITYCHEEZE  
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:15:01 PM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE

United States

Applause Given: 155
Applause Received: 105

Originally Posted by: AbbaGav Go to Quoted Post
I had a good game plan, really I did, but I couldn't get it to the game. I had it in the car, but I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Its better with your picture to go along with it.

UserPostedImage

Thats better
Wisconsin Born,Packer Bred
UserPostedImage