Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
19 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#151 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 11:34:44 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 637
Applause Received: 1,314

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
"None of the above"

(as always)

Big Grin

The Republicons will just leverage their votes for moderate gun laws for a lesser tax hike on the rich. So yeah, nothing gets done - just like they want it.

Merry Christmas Wade, don't I normally mail you some nectar this time of year?
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#152 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 12:26:34 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
You really don't have a clue, do ya?

Brick wall

As for the questions posed....I already explained that. Please, do not fall for brainwash tactics man. You are not that weak!!

Did you even read my take on the article or just assume that I agreed 100% with it?

Tin foil hat aside the article articulates a very thought provoking angle that MUST NOT BE IGNORED. Yet it is being ignored. Why?

Sure, the writer may have used every psychological tact in the book to write his article but that does not give his questions and point any less value.

Destroying one's credibility doesn't mean their agenda is any less true. All you are doing is making a distraction and making things more complicated than they need to be.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Formo  
#153 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 12:27:33 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
NRA has spoken - armed guards at every school. Republican agenda - gut school budgets and no new taxes so the wealthy can continue to float their yachts.

Democrat agenda - gun control laws - raise taxes - invest in our children.

Hmmmmm! I wonder who wins this one?

HAHAHA! Oh, look, DakotaT is once again painting his precioussss as the saints. How cute! =D
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#154 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 1:07:23 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: flep Go to Quoted Post
You know what America.

Keep your guns, your welcome to them.

I'll be back posting in a topic like this when it all happens again,

Oh and it will mark my words.

And the gun owners will spring to their defense and the anti gun owners will spring to their defense.

And where will it get you.

Nowhere.

You're all just going round in circles.

All that will happen is there will be more grieving mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters whilst all your words are just empty rhetoric.

Cool story, bro.

Flep, you know I love ya.. But this is 'Merica. We do things a bit differently than every other country in the world, and for a reason. That said, here's some stats that may or may not be true.. but thought provoking regardless..

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#155 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 1:22:08 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Hey Formo, Fact - the United States is the most violent country in the world. Let's all start packing heat so we can walk around like the old west.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#156 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 1:40:33 PM(UTC)
Formo

Hey Formo, Fact - the United States is the most violent country in the world. Let's all start packing heat so we can walk around like the old west.

It's do damn violent because of the culture and lack of lack or proper parenting/education. Not because some people pack heat.
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#157 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 2:29:33 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
It's do damn violent because of the culture and lack of lack or proper parenting/education. Not because some people pack heat.

If only the 50's could have lasted forever, before the breakdown of the conventional family unit. Utopia for everyone, unless you were a woman or minority. Sarcasm

I know longing for the good ole days and what went wrong is a major platform for some, but it doesn't do us any good anymore. It's time for reasonable people to govern and all radicals left and fright need to be voted the hell out of office.

UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#158 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 3:02:54 PM(UTC)
Formo

If only the 50's could have lasted forever, before the breakdown of the conventional family unit. Utopia for everyone, unless you were a woman or minority. Sarcasm

I know longing for the good ole days and what went wrong is a major platform for some, but it doesn't do us any good anymore. It's time for reasonable people to govern and all radicals left and fright need to be voted the hell out of office.

Where the f*ck did I say anything about the 50's, clown?
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#159 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:08:31 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,868
Applause Received: 2,044

Did you even read my take on the article or just assume that I agreed 100% with it?

Tin foil hat aside the article articulates a very thought provoking angle that MUST NOT BE IGNORED. Yet it is being ignored. Why?

Sure, the writer may have used every psychological tact in the book to write his article but that does not give his questions and point any less value.

Destroying one's credibility doesn't mean their agenda is any less true. All you are doing is making a distraction and making things more complicated than they need to be.

Yes, I read your take, of course! Why won't you read mine and comprehend what I'm saying? And there is no 'may have' used psychological tact, it's freaking clear as day! I've addressed the "questions" he brings up by the fact that the world we live in is a "submit news regardless of accuracy" first and fix it later to get it on the internet first. Jesus f*cking Christ, did you even read what I said? Are you intentionally being obtuse?

Look, you're a smart person, fanhood aside, I shouldn't have to draw you a picture. Again, please, do NOT fall for that kind of stuff! It is brainwashing you into doubting things predicated on the inaccurate journalistic society!

f*ck it, you want to let some wordy schmuck better you, go ahead. It's your choice, yes, your CHOICE to let someone dupe you.

Again, the aforementioned (in earlier post) author is an exact consequence of piss poor journalism that pisses me off to no end. News stations pump out ANYTHING regarding the subject and then you get some clever pinhead wording their inaccuracies into some damn conspiracy. So f*cking annoying how irresponsible some people are just for the sake of getting attention.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#160 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:26:49 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,868
Applause Received: 2,044

Here's an article about "why we own military style weapons".
http://www.cnn.com/2012/...ort/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Quote:
"I am a proud owner of an AK-47," writes iReporter INGunOwner. "It's a terrific gun. Lots of fun to shoot. I own an AK because of my fascination with the Second Amendment, which I view as a backstop protector of freedom. Many people would argue that we have no use for it today because the government is trustworthy.

"However since it acts as a deterrent, we can never measure exactly how much it has been effective. Perhaps the notion that people feel safe with our government after over 200 years is a testament to the Second Amendment value in balancing power with the citizens."

I didn't read the entire article yet, but thought this quoted portion was telling.
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#161 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:49:33 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Where the f*ck did I say anything about the 50's, clown?

You don't need to, it's the programming you follow. You're talking about the break down of the nuclear family and that began in the 60's. So the last time in our history we had what the fright wing considers proper family life and morals was the 50's. Fricken hippies and baby boomers ruined the world.
UserPostedImage
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#162 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:13:50 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

You don't need to, it's the programming you follow. You're talking about the break down of the nuclear family and that began in the 60's. So the last time in our history we had what the fright wing considers proper family life and morals was the 50's. Fricken hippies and baby boomers ruined the world.

Hmmm, here is an idea. Why not go back to what was good, in that time, while not going back to what was bad.

Is that to difficult a concept for you simpletons.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#163 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:40:46 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Hmmm, here is an idea. Why not go back to what was good, in that time, while not going back to what was bad.

Is that to difficult a concept for you simpletons.

Because there was so much wrong with that era! That's why so many rebelled against the establishment. You're the simpleton Twins - you want a world of kings and peasants - that's why you subscribe to the theories of the greedy men without souls.
UserPostedImage
Offline dhazer  
#164 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:47:05 PM(UTC)
dhazer

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Applause Given: 45
Applause Received: 193

shooting

This happened about 15 miles from me today and people are saying that we need to ban guns. Hell this is a good example of a good guy with a gun taking care of business. But then again we should ban trucks because the imbreeder tried running down 3 state troopers until they shot and killed him.

So ban guns and ban trucks is the way to go
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#165 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:51:51 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

Because there was so much wrong with that era! That's why so many rebelled against the establishment. You're the simpleton Twins - you want a world of kings and peasants - that's why you subscribe to the theories of the greedy men without souls.

Once again. Separate the Good, and the bad. Keep the good, get rid of the bad. You really are dumbass.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed