You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#76 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:55:59 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,212
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,778

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
Starks is our only RB who can consistently break tackles. He probably got over half that yardage after contact and got a lot more of it than probably Benson or Green could have in that game.


According to ProFootballFocus.com, 54 of Starks’ 74 rushing yards came after contact,

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/20/2012(UTC)
Offline zombieslayer  
#77 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:19:22 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 9,919
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
In the chat yesterday, someone asked who we'd start when/if Benson comes back. I really don't know... Benson's got great vision and burst, as well as speed and tends to fall forward. Starks seems like a one-cut bruiser that always seems to get that extra yard or two. Better vision or power?


That was me.

I think now that it would be Benson's job to lose.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline gbguy20  
#78 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:23:57 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,162
Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 185
Applause Received: 247

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
According to ProFootballFocus.com, 54 of Starks’ 74 rushing yards came after contact,


fucking beautiful

take that alex.
call me Dan
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:54:34 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 829
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 173

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
fucking beautiful

take that alex.


Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
That was me.

I think now that it would be Benson's job to lose.


It doesn't matter who starts, because when Benson comes back we'll have serious depth at RB! For December/Janurary/Feburary! ;)
Offline SINCITYCHEEZE  
#80 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:56:44 AM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 508
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 155
Applause Received: 105

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
It doesn't matter who starts, because when Benson comes back we'll have serious depth at RB! For December/Janurary/Feburary! ;)


If Benson comes back.Now they are not ruling out surgery on his foot.Why they didn't think about that say 2 months ago I have no idea.

Wisconsin Born,Packer Bred
UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#81 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:24:23 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,510
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,101
Applause Received: 470

Originally Posted by: SINCITYCHEEZE Go to Quoted Post
If Benson comes back.Now they are not ruling out surgery on his foot.Why they didn't think about that say 2 months ago I have no idea.



This star just cannot tell the truth about their players, to save their lives. Fact is CedBen has had problems with the foot in the past, so the odds are against him.
But there's no way in hell anyone's gonna get a straight answer from Mike.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline zombieslayer  
#82 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:53:02 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 9,919
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
This star just cannot tell the truth about their players, to save their lives. Fact is CedBen has had problems with the foot in the past, so the odds are against him.
But there's no way in hell anyone's gonna get a straight answer from Mike.


Which is probably a good thing. I'm glad Mike McCarthy is vague with reporters. The less other people know, the better.

The only bummer is we don't know much either.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline nerdmann  
#83 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:09:15 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,510
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,101
Applause Received: 470

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Which is probably a good thing. I'm glad Mike McCarthy is vague with reporters. The less other people know, the better.

The only bummer is we don't know much either.


How does it benefit us to lie about Benson's foot? Dude isn't gonna be back anytime soon.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline zombieslayer  
#84 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:15:57 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 9,919
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
How does it benefit us to lie about Benson's foot? Dude isn't gonna be back anytime soon.


I don't think it was a lie. I think it was just feeling hopeful.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages«<456
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.382 seconds.