Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
17 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:18:26 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,869
Applause Received: 2,046

A few girls I know are lesbian and I was going to make a wise ass comment about wait til you get married, it'll change! Then thought, wait, they can't get married in Wisconsin can they?

Other than religious beliefs, what is the problem with a man marrying a man or woman marrying a woman? I admit, I'm fairly ignorant on this subject. I personally just feel regardless of sex, if two love one another and want to have a document stating as such, so be it.
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline DakotaT  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:34:31 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 638
Applause Received: 1,316

First, people need to decide whether being gay is a learned behavior or something you are born with. If it is decided that you are born that way; then it is discrimination; and gay people should be allowed to be married.

The gay barriers are being broken down daily, and within another decade, this topic will be over. My conservative ass has no problem with gay marriage. Hell if the dudes are Packer fans, I'd probably go over and watch football. You know damn well they're going to have top of the line electronics.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:05:33 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
First, people need to decide whether being gay is a learned behavior or something you are born with. If it is decided that you are born that way; then it is discrimination; and gay people should be allowed to be married.

The gay barriers are being broken down daily, and within another decade, this topic will be over. My conservative ass has no problem with gay marriage. Hell if the dudes are Packer fans, I'd probably go over and watch football. You know damn well they're going to have top of the line electronics.

Learned or born, why should it matter in a free country?

Even if you chose to be gay, so what? It's okay to choose a marriage partner if they are the opposite sex, but its not okay to choose a marriage partner of the same sex? How do you rationalize that? I'm clearly missing something on this. I just do not get the issues with it.

I had a gay male couple on my paper route when I was 11/12. I didn't understand why they had such nice things, until I realized two male incomes > one male, one female income, lol.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
zombieslayer on 9/28/2011(UTC)
Offline zombieslayer  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:49:31 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Learned or born, why should it matter in a free country?

Even if you chose to be gay, so what? It's okay to choose a marriage partner if they are the opposite sex, but its not okay to choose a marriage partner of the same sex? How do you rationalize that? I'm clearly missing something on this. I just do not get the issues with it.

I had a gay male couple on my paper route when I was 11/12. I didn't understand why they had such nice things, until I realized two male incomes > one male, one female income, lol.

Well said.

As for your last paragraph, gay males make more money than straight males. That's why they have nice shit.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Formo  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:55:14 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Don't get me started.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Rockmolder  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:56:01 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2010

Netherlands

Applause Given: 147
Applause Received: 243

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:23:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 3 applause.
zombieslayer on 9/28/2011(UTC), Packers_Finland on 9/28/2011(UTC), bozz_2006 on 10/8/2011(UTC)
Offline Packers_Finland  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:18:53 AM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

Applause Given: 88
Applause Received: 45

I think it should be allowed.

Also, rockmolder's post contains so much win.
This is a placeholder
Packerchick on 8/3/2014(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:24:09 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Don't get me started.

Why? Are you going to collapse in the second half?
UserPostedImage
Formo on 9/28/2011(UTC)
Offline DoddPower  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:41:21 AM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 1,862
Applause Received: 430

lol, nice post, Rock. Might be worth of a facebook repost.
Offline Formo  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:48:43 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Why? Are you going to collapse in the second half?

I lol'd.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Zero2Cool on 9/28/2011(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:04:38 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Well said.

As for your last paragraph, gay males make more money than straight males. That's why they have nice shit.

You two are boneheads. The difference is that being born gay gives you no choice at all; therefore, you are being discriminated against. Just like being born black, hispanic, asian, white - you had no choice. Whereas a learned behavior, you had a choice in the matter; and the choice you made had consequences. In most states you can't get married so you'll have to get off your ass and fight for your rights. Or you can freeload in the states where the ground work has been laid.

The reason gay men have nice shit is that first of all they don't have a scrapbooking spouse, unless one of them is really gay; and of course they are not hanging around bars with the boys drinking like stupid asses all sharing one brain.

I reiterate - Zero and Zombie are boneheads - it must be Z thing.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:17:50 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

You two are boneheads. The difference is that being born gay gives you no choice at all; therefore, you are being discriminated against. Just like being born black, hispanic, asian, white - you had no choice. Whereas a learned behavior, you had a choice in the matter; and the choice you made had consequences. In most states you can't get married so you'll have to get off your ass and fight for your rights. Or you can freeload in the states where the ground work has been laid.

The reason gay men have nice shit is that first of all they don't have a scrapbooking spouse, unless one of them is really gay; and of course they are not hanging around bars with the boys drinking like stupid asses all sharing one brain.

Learned behavior? Are you serious with this? Falling in love with someone of the same sex is a "learned behavior"?? And you call me a bonehead?

So much for "the heart wants what the heart wants" EXCEPT if the heart wants the same sex!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:23:42 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Learned behavior? Are you serious with this? Falling in love with someone of the same sex is a "learned behavior"?? And you call me a bonehead?

So much for "the heart wants what the heart wants" EXCEPT if the heart wants the same sex!!!

Well I love you, but I don't want to suck your cock or marry you! And yes, you're still a bonehead, that I would like take behind the woodshed and beat mercilessly almost on a daily basis.

A lot of lesbians became that way becuase they were abused in some fashion. That is learned behavior (they choose to be lesbians). Are we clear, can I explain it any more simply than that, Dumbass?
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:45:22 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Well I love you, but I don't want to suck your cock or marry you! And yes, you're still a bonehead, that I would like take behind the woodshed and beat mercilessly almost on a daily basis.

A lot of lesbians became that way becuase they were abused in some fashion. That is learned behavior (they choose to be lesbians). Are we clear, can I explain it any more simply than that, Dumbass?

Females whom were abused in some fashion are far more likely to be promiscuous with men than flipping to the same team. Being abused is not a learned behavior, it's a tragic unfortunate event in ones life.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:52:21 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

What part of gay males make more money than straight males don't you understand? Hmm...

OK, let me explain it another way. Studies have shown that gay males have higher salaries than straight males.

Or I could phrase it another way. Gay males earn more yearly income than straight males.

Or maybe this way. Gay males have larger paychecks than straight males.

Hope one of those you understood. It has nothing to do with a spouse spending all of their money.

And no, Zero & I get it. It's a free country. Whether or not you're born gay or if it's a choice, it shouldn't matter.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed