Stevetarded
14 years ago

I have to rant on this because so many people are full of crap.

I was at the Cowboy game in Green Bay last year.

Heard a lot of Tony Homo name calling.

When Faith Hill starting singing the Sunday Night opening, half the crowd thought it was Jessica Simpson and was booing.

Why isn't anyone getting on Packer fans for that?

Because it's booing. It's not low class. It's not high class. It's nothing. Get over it. I can't believe this many people think Favre is going to care whether or not he gets booed or not and that Favre fans are saying it's a distasteful act and classless and all that BS.

It's booing. Favre will probably laugh about it at the press conference if they win. If they don't win, he'll probably talk about not winning because that would hurt more than the boos.

It means nothing.

For the record, Daunte Culpepper has been booed. Randy Moss has been booed. Jay Cutler was booed. Ryan Longwell is booed every time he kicks an extra point at Lambeau.

Brett Favre has been booed as a Packer for throwing interceptions before.

Coaches are booed when they don't go for it and the crowd wants them too.

This isn't new. I also got news for everyone out there that thinks football is a classy type of sport.

31 other teams boo too.

You don't think Viking fans boo Aaron Rodgers? You don't think they'll boo Jay Cutler too?

I know two nominees for the most overblown sports story of the year.

1. The Cowboys Stadium Scoreboard

2. Booing Brett Fave

"porky88" wrote:

rofl you forgot one
3. Mark Sanchez eating a hotdog.
blank
IronMan
14 years ago

rofl you forgot one
3. Mark Sanchez eating a hotdog.

"Stevetarded" wrote:

Yeah you would have thought he did a line of coke on the sideline with the criticism he got. LOL
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

When Faith Hill starting singing the Sunday Night opening, half the crowd thought it was Jessica Simpson and was booing.

2. Booing Brett Fave

"porky88" wrote:

Brett Fave? 😉
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
14 years ago

2. Booing Brett Fave

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Brett Fave? ;)

"porky88" wrote:

Common get it right.
It's Brent Farve. everyone knows that.
UserPostedImage
14 years ago

"porky88" wrote:

Hahaha... ok I'll admit, booing someone because you think they are someone else is stupid. I hadn't heard about that. Poor Faith... getting confused for the brainless wonder (although she probably took more offense at being mistaken for a divorcee).
UserPostedImage
IronMan
14 years ago
[youtube]76p_ncbffCE[/youtube]
zombieslayer
14 years ago

Common get it right.
It's Brent Farve. everyone knows that.

"wpr" wrote:

God, I miss Brent being on the team.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
dhazer
14 years ago
I ask you this would you same people that say everyone should Boo Favre, would you have booed Reggie White when he went to the Panthers? I highly doubt you would have and guess what he retired and came back, but the difference is Wolf gave Reggie his release so he could go to any team he wanted.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
14 years ago

I ask you this would you same people that say everyone should Boo Favre, would you have booed Reggie White when he went to the Panthers? I highly doubt you would have and guess what he retired and came back, but the difference is Wolf gave Reggie his release so he could go to any team he wanted.

"dhazer" wrote:

I am not for booing. but if I did boo Brent I would have booed Reggie as well.
there is no difference.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

You boo our management, coaching, drafting, FA decisions, compensation decisions, quarterback, most of the rest of the players, the generalized fanbase of the Packers, plus most of the fanbase at PackersHome.com

You also seem to go out of your way to cheer even a modicum of good news for the same things on any of the other 31 teams.

I enjoy your rants, for the most part, and certainly wouldn't want them to stop, but at the same time...

Blow me.

:ahole:

Meant in a loving way, of course. :thumbleft:
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
    beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
    beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
    wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
    Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
    Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
    dfosterf (28-Mar) : Maybe
    Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : Yes
    Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : No.
    Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : End of a Degu-era
    dhazer (28-Mar) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
    Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
    Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : They do not do it for "content sake".
    dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.