Zero2Cool
14 years ago
You not scrolling down, that's on you. Not the title of the thread. If you wanted to know about the match-up, you'd have scrolled down. And really, think about what you just said there and do you really need to even question the kind of problems your suggested title would cause? 😉

You were here last here, you know the routine. This is the same method that was used last year.

As for the game. It was a pretty good game. I liked what I seen from Rodgers and our OL when he was in there. It appeared he had some time to throw. But, is that because we have a good OL or the opposing DL was not good? lol
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
14 years ago
Studies have shown that one has seven seconds on the phone to grab the attention of the person you are calling... Or in the case of print, about two paragraphs to keep them reading.

I hit your thread and saw a statistical match up containing NO STATS.

Your right as rain. It is on me that I did not scroll down.

My Fault.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Last year has proven that if you leave a stream wide open for anyone to jump in at will, it will be a poor stream and eventually useless to maintain. Thus, making the game available to, no one.

Streams are not the equivalent to say viewing a TV in person in the sense that the quality is the same if 100 pairs of eyes are viewing it or 500 pairs of eyes are viewing it. As each dozen of members view the stream, the quality decreases at a certain threshold.

If the link is naively posted all over the internet pushing thousands into the stream, how does that benefit the contributing members of PH who ... actually appreciate the effort and quality of the stream without bitching about it? It doesn't. So to keep the stream watchable for members of PH who appreciate the website and contribute to its quality, the stream is provided through a 'series of hoops' in which I'm willing trust they are okay with, as the alternative is not watching the game at all.

I ask you kindly to back off your condescending remarks regarding how the stream is maintained and I ask you more to understand that the stream is provided for PH members, not the entire ignorant world who can't read a post. (that last part is directed for people who have to ask what the password is instead of wiping their own ass)

And if you missed the game due to not scrolling down, I do apologize, but please know you're one of the select few members that if I received a msg of any sort inquiring how to view it, I'd have taken the time to assist. It's the people who come here ONLY for the stream and ask the same question over and over again that dry out my patience.
UserPostedImage
evad04
14 years ago
[... awkward vibe in the thread now ...]

So, how 'bout them Packers?
William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.
"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
Dulak
14 years ago
I Agree with Zero about how the stream is handled. Makes perfect sense.

Passworded for PH people. Other people can watch other streams elsewhere.

Thanks again Zero; Was pure AWesomeness to be able to watch the game.
LambeauEast
14 years ago
I agree on the rules, and I dropped the ball, guys....my bad.
UserPostedImage
DGB454
14 years ago
I guess I didn't understand the rules. I messaged Zero and got no response.
Was I suppose to message you in the gameday chat? I did that. Should I have done it on the shout out thing on the side? I did that. What did I miss here?

Just a little clarification. I am missing something.
Dulak
14 years ago

Was I suppose to message you in the gameday chat? I did that. Should I have done it on the shout out thing on the side? I did that. What did I miss here?

"DGB454" wrote:

Rules were just that the PW was posted on the forums for the stream and peeps were supposed to get it from the forums.
ie to prevent every tom dick and harry from watching our PH stream.
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

"DGB454" wrote:

Read the first post in this thread ... all of it 🙂

I did get your msg's but I was also feeding and caring for my two daughters at the same time while trying to watch the game.
UserPostedImage
DGB454
14 years ago

"Dulak" wrote:

Rules were just that the PW was posted on the forums for the stream and peeps were supposed to get it from the forums.
ie to prevent every tom dick and harry from watching our PH stream.

"DGB454" wrote:

I knew the PW...VICK. Nothing happened when I typed it in. So I came back to this thread to see what I missed. I read that I have to send one of the mods an IM or PM for an invite. I had no issue with finding a password.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (2m) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (15h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (15h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (15h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (16h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (17h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
19m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.