pack_in_black
14 years ago

Boy a homer writes an article and a alot of homers reply to it. Watch out Brady Rodgers is going to break all your records, I think Rodgers shoukld retire right now so he can be inducted into the Hall that much faster lol.

"dhazer" wrote:

Calling Packers fans "homers" on a Packers message board is kinda rendundant, isn't it?
UserPostedImage
Thanks to Pack93z for the sig!
NormaL
14 years ago

I think Rodgers shoukld retire right now

"dhazer" wrote:

BUT WAIT! To truely be a great QB he will have to unretire TWICE and join a hated devision rival! "lol"
UserPostedImage
You want to finish your career here?
Favre: "Definitely. If in two years, say, they want to trade me, I'd probably walk away. Retire."
RaiderPride
14 years ago

Boy a homer writes an article and a alot of homers reply to it. Watch out Brady Rodgers is going to break all your records, I think Rodgers shoukld retire right now so he can be inducted into the Hall that much faster lol.

"dhazer" wrote:

There... I quoted your post.

It was a post that got the reaction you were seeking, planned in fact, I am sure.. The fact that it has been quoted, over and over is an opportunity for you to log back on and read it again, your post.... over and over.

LOL... You Kill Me Hazer. You are such a great part of this forum. I personally appreciate your contributions. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

You bring out such a great read from people.

R.P.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
British
14 years ago

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-morning-news-the-Packers-move-on.html

"The Packers have moved on while the Vikings have taken a step back in time."

"RaiderPride" wrote:

Thank You "British"

This is a good read.

Now... I personally think the Vikings will be a force to be reckoned with this year. More of a force with Brett, and I believe this will happen. I stated he would be a Viking as soon as the Packers offered him monies to retire after his UN Retirement the first time. However we need not go there.

The fact is... The Vikings have a very good team. The Bears are improved with Cutler. The Lions will not be a push over.

This makes the NFC North the best Division "Competition Wise" in the NFL. That means a great season, a great deal of scoreboard watching every Sunday, and remarkable inter divisional conference games.

The biggest winners of the off season trades, moves, and possible signings in the NFC North are........ Not the Packers... Not Aaron going into his second year as a starter... Not the new Packers "D" and Not Brett? Not The Vikings. Not Cutler. Not Da Bears. Not the Lions....

The biggest winners are..... You and I, and every fan of every team in the NFC North.

It is going to be the greatest year for a very long time, for the fans of The NFC North. It will be great theatre every week.

Then.... It all ends with A Packer Superbowl.

Once again.... 2009/2010 Let's Get This Party Started.

"British" wrote:

Hey RP, I agree the North is going be pretty tough this year. However I'm not sure we're going to be ahead of the NFC East 'competition wise' just yet.

Their weakest team is the Redskins who may be improved with Haynesworth. The Cowboys are free from the TO distraction and the Giants are many people's SB favourites.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
14 years ago
BTW folks i wasn't talking about you folks here as homers posting i was referring to the author of the article being a homer and the people that posted on that page. After all we know there is alot of homers here :p

Granted we had a great offensive year last year, but this year our stats will be down and i will bet anyone on that. Before you try calling me out and think with an open mind before posting a homer comment :p

Ok helping you out here, look at the defenses we will play.

total yards per game defensive ranks

1) Pittsburgh - 237
2) Baltimore - 261
6) Minnesota - 292 (twice)
8) Cowboys - 294
9) Bucs - 306
12) Bengals - 325
13 SF - 326

So by those stats i see our offensive production to drop and it is not because of the lack of players it's just who we play against.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

See this is where you and I part opinions...

I am not sold on Rodgers yet either, aside for a cocky interview or two, I am impressed with what I have seen in Rodgers to date. But I truly want to get another solid to pro bowl level season under his belt until I confirm his place as the starter of this team for the next decade or so...

But I try to refrain from making sarcastic remarks in order to stir the members of the board.. 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
DakotaT
14 years ago
Haze, we can move the ball on anyone because we are that good on O. What we need to get better at is red zone offense. And by mid season when Capers has this defense firing on all cylinders, we are going to be a dangerous team.

You can call me a homer all you want, hell you can call me shit for brains like Mrs. Dakota when I spend too much time on PH; just don't tell me how much better the other teams in our division are. I don't by that crap, cause we were 2 very makeable field goals away from sweeping them all last year.

I don't think Lombardi is too far off with his assessment of the Packers.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
14 years ago

But I try to refrain from making sarcastic remarks in order to stir the members of the board.. ;)

"pack93z" wrote:

You just do it more eloquently, right hot legs.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
14 years ago

But I try to refrain from making sarcastic remarks in order to stir the members of the board.. ;)

"DakotaT" wrote:

You just do it more eloquently, right hot legs.

"pack93z" wrote:

LOL... and damn I was so looking forward to the pom pom's and fish net stockings.. hmmm maybe the wife... yeah... that isn't going to happen.. lol.

Now on the stirring of the members.. have I ever mentioned I have a stubborn opinionated side that sometimes speaks to loudly.. :lol:
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
longtimefan
14 years ago
Wasnt aware that Michael Lombardi was a homer for the Packers
Fan Shout
dfosterf (12h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (13h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
55m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.