Zero2Cool
14 years ago
I swear if you give me who I think you will, I'll whoop your devil dog ass!

I'll be in.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

I'll be in.

"SlickVision" wrote:

It isn't up to me anymore---

It will be non or Pack93z, dependent upon who posts first.

Thanks for playing. You are NEXT.

Replyers get to be pickers. No wonder this place is so fu##ed up. The idiots runnin' it can't fu##ing read.

:ahole:

suck on that, tekkie-boy.

:sign5:
Pack93z
14 years ago
In preface of this adoption, it is duly noted that I rip on Colledge a great deal and it comes off that I dont care for his efforts as a player. Mostly my complaints are rounded into the fact that he isnt a natural playing guard and much of my rage is at the fact that he would make an solid to great tackle in this league. Some of that is coaching stubbornness and the other is it has been a numbers game at tackle and that we are short on NFL quality guards.

Since the Packer bio is generous to Daryn, I will post it for the most part as part of being positive about the knuckle headed loosely focused player. ;)

http://www.packers.com/team/players/colledge_daryn/#s6 

A resilient third-year pro who has gone through ups and downs as a young offensive lineman but always worked his way back into the lineup in short order

Has started 28 of 32 games (including a stretch of 27 in a row, and 30 of 34 overall including playoffs) in two seasons, with all but one of the starts coming at left guard

Began his rookie season as a backup, after losing his starting LG spot following the preseason opener, but was thrust back into the starting lineup in Week 2 due to an injury to fellow rookie Jason Spitz, started 15 straight games (including one as an emergency fill-in for Chad Clifton at left tackle) and earned All-Rookie honors

Continued to improve during his second season, starting the first 12 games, losing his spot for three weeks, and then getting it back for the regular-season finale and playoffs

Likely to face heated competition again at the guard spots in training camp, competition he seems to have thrived upon any time his job has been challenged

Head Coach Mike McCarthy called him the team's most improved player following the 2006 season, when he was named to the midseason All-Rookie Team of Sports Illustrated's Peter King and the postseason All-Rookie Team of Pro Football Weekly/Pro Football Writers Association

Was the first of two second-round choices by Green Bay in the 2006 draft (47th overall and sixth offensive lineman); the Packers utilized a pick obtained from Atlanta in a draft-day trade down 10 spots that included the 37th overall selection received from Denver for Javon Walker

Was a four-year starter (2002-05) at left tackle for Boise State, though the Green Bay coaching staff immediately penciled him in as the designated starter at left guard

Highly durable at Boise State, holds the school record in consecutive games played and started (both 52) [img_r]http://www.nationalchamps.net/2005/sub/pics/small/boisestate_daryn_colledge_sm.jpg[/img_r]

Was a three-time All-Western Athletic Conference selection for the Broncos, earning first-team honors in 2004 and 2005 after receiving second-team recognition in 2003.

Arguably stands as the best offensive lineman in school history

At Boise State during a period of remarkable success, the school posted a 45-7 record (.865) during his four seasons as a starter, including a 31-1 conference mark en route to four straight WAC championships

Also contributed to three consecutive Top 20 rankings from 2002-04 and to a 31-game home winning streak that stood as the nation's longest active string until it was ended in his final collegiate game

Three times he was named as the school's 'Outstanding Offensive Lineman' (2003-05)

Also set several records in the BSU weight room during the spring of 2005, including 438 pounds in the power clean and 665 pounds in the back squat

Was one of only four senior starters on a team that finished 9-4, including a 7-1 conference mark that allowed it to capture the WAC title

Started all 13 games at left tackle, stretching his personal starting streak to a school-record 52 games when he lined up against Boston College in the MPC Computers Bowl (Dec. 28) in his final game as a collegian

Garnered first-team all-conference honors and was chosen as the top offensive lineman in the WAC for the second straight year

Tabbed as the school's 'Outstanding Offensive Lineman' for a third consecutive season

Recorded a season-best 11 knockdowns in win at Hawaii (Oct. 1), he additionally blocked a pair of fourth-quarter kicks, both of which led to BSU points - a field goal try, returned by Orlando Scandrick for a touchdown, and an extra point attempt, run back for two points (also by Scandrick)

Allowed only one sack all season (Nov. 5 vs. New Mexico State)

Was on the preseason "watch" lists for the 2005 Outland and Rotary Lombardi awards

As a junior, earned first-team All-WAC recognition an initial time while starting all 12 games at left tackle

Also was chosen as the conference's top offensive lineman and the fifth-best player overall in the league

Had a hand in a school-record 49 rushing touchdowns

Was honored as 'Outstanding Offensive Lineman' at BSU for a second straight year

Helped Boise State to its third consecutive WAC title, an 11-1 mark that included a Liberty Bowl loss to Louisville and a consensus Top 20 ranking (12th by Associated Press, 13th by ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll)

During his sophomore season, received all-conference honors for the first time, starting a personal-high 14 contests

Named as the school's 'Outstanding Offensive Lineman' an initial time, he was a key part in the Broncos' 13-1 record, WAC championship and Top 20 ranking (15th in ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll, 16th in AP poll)

Moved into the starting lineup as a redshirt freshman, starting all 13 games at left tackle as Broncos posted a 12-1 finish, a WAC championship and a Top 20 ranking (12th in ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll, 15th in AP poll)

Was a third-team Freshman All-America selection of The Sporting News

Sat out his initial season as a redshirt

Had enrolled early at Boise State (January 2001), allowing him to take part in that year's spring practice

Given name Daryn Wayne Colledge

Born in Fairbanks, Alaska

Married to Megan, they have two dogs, Duke and Dash

Was a first-team all-state defensive lineman at North Pole (Alaska) High School

Also received honorable mention all-state recognition as an offensive lineman and punter his senior year

Additionally garnered first-team all-conference honors on both offense and defense as a senior

Lettered twice in football, four times in baseball (as an outfielder and first baseman) and twice for the track team

Finished third in the shot put at the state track and field championships his senior year and placed eighth as a junior

Also spent one season as a center on the school's basketball team and was a member of the wrestling squad his freshman year [img_r]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07v26GfahNcOr/340x.jpg[/img_r]

Served as trophy presenter and spoke to the players and parents in the local East River Pop Warner football program about sportsmanship and teamwork

Rang bells during the holidays as part of the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign

Has participated in other charitable events and dinners in support of the March of Dimes, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Family Services of Northeast Wisconsin and Donald Driver Foundation

Played games and ate dinner with patients at the annual Families of Children with Cancer holiday party

Took part in the Edgar Bennett Celebrity Bowl-A-Thon to benefit the Angel Fund and the Brett Favre Celebrity Softball Game

A participant in Jerry Parins Cruise for Cancer

Received the Professional Achievement Award at the Lee Remmel Sports Awards Banquet in April 2007

Holds B.A. degree in communications

Has aspirations of an eventual career in television or radio work

Hobbies include playing golf and reading novels, particularly the work of Dan Brown

Lists any of movies in The Godfather series as his favorite films

This past offseason, cruised the Caribbean with Packer Fan Tours

As one can see, Daryn is a very active player in the charity sector and by all accounts is a fair young man.

A couple of personal observations on the Colledge:

Yearly he has improved is play, albeit not as much as some pundits (hrmm), there is no doubt that at times Colledge can be a very productive player, much more so than the player we seen in 2006. Albeit, 2006 was a pretty rough year on the interior of the Packers offensive line.

They say that Colledge is weight room strong, much more than when he came into the league, with a proper technique applied, Colledge by all accounts should be able to play effectively in this league,

Daryn has shown himself to be very flexible in playing where the Packers need him to play, never really hear him complain. In fact you dont really hear about him off the field at all..

Displays for the most part solid footwork and base in blocking, at times uses the arm length in extension very effectively.

Has held off the very uninspired challenge from Allan Barbre last season.. and played well enough at times to push Spitz to center instead of giving up his spot.

Much to my disagreement has been mentioned by the JSonline staff as the best offensive lineman of 2008.

In conclusion, Daryn has been kind of giving a bad rap in Green Bay, he is basically being played out of his natural position and has taken at times a beating by the press and fans. Honestly I believe If he would have been given a job at tackle and allowed to develop exclusively as a tackle, the story to date would be much different in how some (Pack93z) views him as a player upon the field.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
dfosterf
14 years ago
EXCELLENT! Last two reminded me of my last dentist office visit. LOL--Like pullin' teeth getting those out of Pack93z LOL LOL

PACK 93z SELECTS: _________________________________

For Zero2Cool/Slick to BIO

See how this works?

judas h priest not that tough--its all nons fault
Pack93z
14 years ago

I'll be in.

"SlickVision" wrote:

Hmmm... ponders for a moment.. then another..

Yeah... Jarrett Bush... 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
14 years ago

EXCELLENT! Last two reminded me of my last dentist office visit. LOL--Like pullin' teeth getting those out of Pack93z LOL LOL

"dfosterf" wrote:

Yes it wasn't freaking pleasant either.. but I think it is easier to write personal positive notes about Colledge than if I would have got stuck with Hawk.. stiff hipped long hair pansy assed on his heels waste of god given ability at linebacker for the Green Bay Packers. 😉
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Bush isn't who I am fearing 🙂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Oh wait, Pack93z picks for me? I didn't read the rules. lol
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

"pack93z" wrote:

Yes it wasn't freaking pleasant either.. but I think it is easier to write personal positive notes about Colledge than if I would have got stuck with Hawk.. stiff hipped long hair pansy assed on his heels waste of god given ability at linebacker for the Green Bay Packers. ;)

"dfosterf" wrote:

It really was well done... you can bitch about him now if you want to. (Colledge) ..Cool thing about making up the game is I also get to make up the friggin' rules,

And tell Slick he's stuck. (With Bush) Unless you wanna change your mind, hopefully after he finishes researching the subject. lol
Pack93z
14 years ago
Oh no.. Jarrett Bush it is.. no doubt.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (6m) : Yes
Zero2Cool (1h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (3h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (4h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (6h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (7h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (18h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.