warhawk
15 years ago
So does this mean Peppers IS or IS NOT coming out for the bell.
"The train is leaving the station."
Cheesey
15 years ago

So does this mean Peppers IS or IS NOT coming out for the bell.

"warhawk" wrote:

BOOO!!!! HISSSS!!!!! :thumbleft: :thumbright:

Jalipino!!! :thumbleft:
(get it???)
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
15 years ago
The Giants have just released CB Sam Madison and S Sammy Knight.

Any thoughts on picking them up?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

"go.pack.go." wrote:

I would..........but i don't have enough gas in my car.............(sorry!)LOLOL!!! :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
IronMan
15 years ago

"Cheesey" wrote:

I would..........but i don't have enough gas in my car.............(sorry!)LOLOL!!! :thumbleft:

"go.pack.go." wrote:

LOL +1
dhazer
15 years ago
Titans | Haynesworth to have case reviewed
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:48:47 -0800

Updating a previous item, the Associated Press reports Tennessee Titans DT Albert Haynesworth is being blamed for causing an accident that left a man needing hip replacement and has a Williamson County (Tenn.) district attorney reviewing the case for a potential probation violation. Haynesworth was cited with careless driving and driving with an expired license, but both charges were dismissed. District attorney Kim Helper said the case could go to a grand jury as early as March 9 because Haynesworth should have informed his probation officer of the incident.

I don't see Ted Thompson going after Haynesworth with the trouble he is in, we already have a DT that is in trouble.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Bigbyfan
15 years ago
i dont see haynesworth as a good fit for us anyway. He couldnt be our NT because he has said he wants to be the best DT ever, and that aint happening in a 3-4 where he would be expected to eat up blockers.

My point, no way we are getting Hayneworth nor do i want him.... It would be a different story if we were still in a 4-3
blank
15 years ago
Screw Haynesworth. Highest paid defensive player in the league? Pssh... I'd hold out a year and then grab Wilfork.
UserPostedImage
Bigbyfan
15 years ago

Screw Haynesworth. Highest paid defensive player in the league? Pssh... I'd hold out a year and then grab Wilfork.

"MassPackersFan" wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing.
blank
dhazer
15 years ago
Time for some new rumors floating around.

Packers | Four could receive low tender
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:26:06 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports four of the Green Bay Packers' restricted free agents could receive a low tender offer worth $1.01 million. WR Ruvell Martin, S Jarrett Bush, LB Jason Hunter and FB John Kuhn could all receive the low tender.

Packers | Bodiford unlikely to get tendered an offer
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:23:15 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers WR Shaun Bodiford, an impending restricted free agent, is unlikely to get tendered an offer by the team.

Packers | Tauscher on pace to play in training camp
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:17:06 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers OT Mark Tauscher (knee) said he is on pace to play football by the start of training camp. Tauscher added, "I can bike, I've got all my range of motion back, I didn't lose as much (strength) in my quad as the last time, so the process has gone a lot smoother than the last time."

Packers | Might not re-sign Montgomery
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:16:47 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports the Green Bay Packers might not re-sign DL Mike Montgomery because they may not fit the team's 3-4 defensive scheme. Cole is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

Packers | Might not re-sign Cole
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:16:01 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports the Green Bay Packers might not re-sign DL Colin Cole because they may not fit the team's 3-4 defensive scheme. Cole is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

Packers | Jolly could see second-round tender
Sun, 08 Feb 2009 15:36:32 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers DL Johnny Jolly, an impending restricted free-agent, will likely be given larger than the minimum tender this offseason. Jolly is a candidate to be given the second-round tender, which is worth $1.454 million.

Packers | Bigby could see second-round tender
Sun, 08 Feb 2009 15:35:55 -0800

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers S Atari Bigby, an impending restricted free-agent, will likely be given larger than the minimum tender this offseason. Bigby is a candidate to be given the second-round tender, which is worth $1.454 million.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Mucky Tundra (1h) : *sad Mucky noises*
    Mucky Tundra (1h) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
    wpr (8h) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
    Martha Careful (8h) : *game plan
    Martha Careful (8h) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
    Mucky Tundra (11h) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
    Zero2Cool (11h) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
    Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
    Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
    Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
    beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
    beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
    beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
    beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
    Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
    Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
    Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
    beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
    dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
    beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
    dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
    dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

21-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.