DarkaneRules
15 years ago
Well I will hold onto my beginning of the year prediction that we go 9-7 so that means three more losses. I will give those to the Saints, Panthers, and Bears. We'll see what happens. The parity is insane this year.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
DGB454
15 years ago
7-1
packersfan101101
15 years ago
i think we can go 7-1, but 6-2 is more likley
brandon jackson is amazing
agopackgo4
15 years ago

Im going with 4-4 the rest of the way i just dont know what games we win. I'm not going to say we have any real easy games people are saying the Lions but you never know Culpepper will be there for his 8th week and he has Calvin so maybe he can get back to his viking days. Like someone said this is the NFL anything can happen we can go anywhere from8-0 to 0-8 .

"dhazer" wrote:

IMO the Packers are going to hand the Lions loss number 16 of the season that game. Its been great, one of my best friends is a big Lions fan.
McPack
15 years ago
5-3.
blank
TheEngineer
15 years ago
My first thought was 6-2, but after looking at the list of games, I think 5-3 is more likely.
blank
obi1
15 years ago

I'm really tempted to say 8-0, okay I am going 8-0.
At the beginning of training camp I would have gone 5-3 over the 2nd half but I'm feeling really good about this team as it continues to come together.

"yooperfan" wrote:

All Right!

Finally a SUPER fan like me!

+1

We are going to win the rest of 'em! If you don't believe you are going to win, why even play the game ?
blank
agopackgo4
15 years ago

At the beginning of training camp I would have gone 5-3 over the 2nd half but I'm feeling really good about this team as it continues to come together.

"obi1" wrote:

All Right!

+1

We are going to win the rest of 'em! If you don't believe you are going to win, why even play the game ?

"yooperfan" wrote:

There is a difference in hoping that the team wins them all. I hope they win them all. But when I look at it realistically it probably isn't going to happen. I think your looking at it more like a player looks at it. You dont play the game. So your post should probably read "If you don't believe you are going to win, why even WATCH the game?"
obi1
15 years ago

"agopackgo4" wrote:

All Right!

+1

"obi1" wrote:

There is a difference in hoping that the team wins them all. I hope they win them all. But when I look at it realistically it probably isn't going to happen. I think your looking at it more like a player looks at it. You dont play the game. So your post should probably read "If you don't believe you are going to win, why even WATCH the game?"

"yooperfan" wrote:

I AM looking at it realistically.

I don't see anyone that we can't beat... I, like the players, take it one game at a time. So in looking at it one game at a time, I think we can win EVERY game.
blank
warhawk
15 years ago
I think we will have a good second half if we keep our players healthy.

Carolina's two losses came on the road and they have only had three road games all year so far. We will catch them on the third road trip in four games and the second of two in a row on the road. Always tough to win in that situation. The home team winning percentage in this scenario certainly favors us here.

The Saints are now without Grant on the DL who was their best defensive player on a very average unit. They win throwing it with their RB's beat up and that's our strongest suit. I think we can score enough and shut them down just enough in their passing game to win.

I would say the worst case scenario is we lose one of these two but both games are certainly winable. We need to beat the Vikes Sunday and then get over the hump with the Bears at home. We do that and get some momentum going I believe we will get past Carolina.

We went from one of the most beat up teams to one of the healthiest and if we can keep away from guys going down the list of players on other teams is growing every week. Who's healthiest always plays a big factor in the second half of the NFL season.
"The train is leaving the station."
Fan Shout
dfosterf (1h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (2h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (4h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (5h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (8h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (9h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (19h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.