Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
8 years ago
Palmer’s had a 1.58 10 yard; and a 4.37 and 6.98 in shuttle and cone drills. Now compare him to the #1 CB taken in ’15 [Wayens] 1.53, 4.39 and 7.06; or Patrick Willis 1.52, 4.37, 7.10; and it’s easy to see Palmer has the athleticism to be a great ILB. The only question does he have the football athleticism and speed and football acumen like Willis to be Patrick Willis. If I’m a bettin’ man I take all I got and bet against Nate becoming Patrick Willis; but not sure how much I’d bet against him on getting consideration to be or becoming an all-pro at some point in his career.

Willis played LB in HS and played MIKE 4 years at Ole Miss; Nate played some OLB in HS; and practiced at OLB at Illinois; but only has college game experience playing DE at ISU. After playing OLB his rookie year in 2013, in 2014, GB converted him to ILB after the 2nd preseason game and he generally looked lost. He was injured in 4th PS game and went on IR.

This year was his first OTA’s and full camp at ILB. Most of the time in 2014 preseason he was paired with Bradford and you could only tell these guys apart by their numbers; both looked lost and as athletic as my grandma. The 2015-Palmer looks like a totally different player and 2014 and ‘15 Bradford looked very much the same. Palmer is an ascending player and right now I like him better than Barrington. Sorry to break the news Mama Barrington; but your boy is gonna be Wally Pipped.

Palmer needs to get more assertive and vicious at the point of attack, which he will when he gets more game reps and practice reps w/ the 1s and confidence and his natural athleticism becomes less inhibited by too much thinking. But he can cover RBs and TEs in ways Sam can only dream of.

His first game w/ the 1s was quit good considering the limited practice reps and zero game reps he has had w/ them. Here’s my take of his 1st half play v. Bears.

1st and 10 at CHI 20
(:43) M.Forte left end to CHI 22 for 2 yards (N.Palmer).

Palmer knifes through heavy traffic and hits Forte at LOS on the outside, Forte falls forward for 2 yards-Grade B+

END QUARTER 1

2nd and 8 at CHI 22
(15:00) M.Forte right guard to CHI 27 for 5 yards (J.Boyd).

P[u]almer hit one gap to left of where Forte ran; don’t know if this was assignment driven or if he took the wrong angle to get Forte. No Grade[/u]

3rd and 3 at CHI 27
(14:16) (No Huddle, Shotgun) M.Forte right end to CHI 35 for 8 yards (D.Randall).

Montgomery did a nice job cutting Palmer; but Palmer showed unbelievable athleticism and hustle as he hit the ground, rolled, and bounce up and chase and almost got over in time for the tackle outside the numbers. Grade A hustle and athleticism; C- for getting cut by a mediocre C.

1st and 10 at CHI 35
(13:44) (No Huddle, Shotgun) M.Forte left guard to CHI 41 for 6 yards (N.Palmer).

Forte runs up the middle. Steps up in hole to meet Forte at 3 yards; makes solid tackle; but allows Forte to fall forward another 3 yards. Grade B-

1st and 10 at CHI 46
(12:58) (No Huddle) M.Forte left end to GB 46 for 8 yards (S.Shields).

Forte starts up middle Palmer steps forward; Palmer is slow to react to Forte bouncing outside and then has difficulty maneuvering thru traffic Grade C-. I expect on this play Hyde had contain and he took an angle to ball carrier instead of taking an angle to contain.

2nd and 2 at GB 46
(12:12) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete short left to J.Rodgers.

Palmer had Jaquizz Rodgers in flat; he did a nice job avoiding the rub and getting on Rodgers fast enough so Rodger heard footsteps and to make an immediate tackle; Rodgers dropped the ball. Grade B-.

3rd and 2 at GB 46
(12:08) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass short left to M.Bennett to GB 42 for 4 yards (M.Hyde).

Forte lined up in slot. Palmer had him man under. Forte runs out and does a hook right in Hyde’s path trying to cover Bennett and sticks his hands out as if to be ready for the pass. It was an absolute pick play, but Forte is such a great player, he sold it so it would be impossible for a ref to throw a flag. He does all the little things with such grace and precision. Also, he runs routes like an experienced WR, he definitely has gotten coached up on route running. This is what makes it so hard to cover this stud.

Palmer saw the route developing and anticipated Forte and Bennett were going to cross. Palmer knew he had to leave a gap between he and Forte for Hyde to run through to stay on Bennett. When Palmer saw the hook, he slipped coming back to Forte; but was in position to hit him if the ball went to Forte. Since it would have been a 1st down: Grade C+.

1st and 5 at GB 37
(11:14) (No Huddle) M.Forte left tackle to GB 14 for 23 yards (H.Clinton-Dix).

Palmer is keying on Forte, as run comes Packers’ right Palmer is closing nicely. The Center comes out to meet Palmer. There’s a HUGE whole and Palmer has a choice to fill inside the center or outside. Forte also must decide to go inside or outside the center, as decision time approaches he takes a half step and head fake inside. Palmer bites inside and Forte, bounces outside and palmer is easily blocked. Palmer had a lot more help inside than outside. He should have stayed on outside shoulder of Center not giving up the outside until Forte committed. Grade D.

1st and 10 at GB 14
(10:27) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete short left to A.Jeffery (S.Shields).

Palmer on RB who stays in to block. No Grade

2nd and 10 at GB 14
(10:22) (No Huddle) M.Forte left end to GB 9 for 5 yards (C.Matthews).

Palmer is keying on Forte and takes an angle to hit Forte at LOS in B Gap as Forte runs to his right; but Daniels and Neal got zero penetration; Neal gets an F- for his contain responsibility because he blew it mentally and physically. Hyde crashes the C gap and Jeffery executes a perfect block on Hyde who bangs into Neal and Palmer trying pursue outside [Like picking up a 1-2-4 Split in bowling]. Grade for Palmer C.

3rd and 5 at GB 9
(9:39) (Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete short left to M.Forte.

Palmer is man-up on Forte in the slot. The WR and Forte cross. Palmer maintains blanket coverage on the great route running Forte and Cutler actually threw a pass in the only spot Forte could get the ball and palmer couldn’t. Palmer is there to give a little shove and pass was INC. This is a play that Barrington could not have made. Grade A.

4th and 1 at GB 5
(9:29) M.Forte right tackle to GB 4 for 1 yard (H.Clinton-Dix). Measurement.

Palmer aimed for B gap, CM3 and Dix hit A gap where Forte was. Could be Palmer misreading Forte’s move; but likely his aiming for “wrong” hole was assignment related. Grade C

1st and Goal at GB 4

(8:45) (Shotgun) C.Leno Jr. reported in as eligible. J.Cutler pass incomplete short left to M.Forte.

They put Forte in slot again covered by Palmer, the WR ad Forte crossed again this time the WR made no effort at all to run his route and he picked Palmer. Palmer could not have cut inside of the pick and had to go around backside of pick. The cheating WR with his back to Palmer kept backing up pushing him deeper into endzone. How Baktieri’s hold was called and not this requires an investigation; it’s BS. Palmer recovered as well as anyone could, lucky Forte dropped the pass. Palmer Grade C because Nitschke would have knocked the cheating WR right on his a$$ and made the beeline to Forte to be in better position to stop the completion.

2nd and Goal at GB 4
(8:41) (Shotgun) J.Cutler pass short left to A.Jeffery for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. Penalty on CHI-J.Bushrod, Offensive Holding, offsetting, enforced at GB 4 - No Play. Penalty on GB-S.Shields, Defensive Holding, offsetting.

Palmer covering Forte man under. Forte pretended to stay in to block and then ran his pattern; Palmer was probably looking at Cutler and a touch slow in recognizing Forte slipping into his pattern. He recovered but was still about 2 yards behind Forte on a shallow cross. Grade C-

2nd and Goal at GB 4
(8:33) M.Forte right tackle to GB 1 for 3 yards (J.Elliott).

The LDE failed to hold his ground allowing C to fire out and get Palmer. The great ones would have avoided or stonewalled the C while driving into the play, but Palmer was taken completely out of the play by a mediocre center. Grade C-.

3rd and Goal at GB 1
Matt Forte 1 Yd Run

Ball came to Palmer’s right, Dix held the edge; Peppers got Penetration, allowing Palmer the angle to get Forte. One of the OLmen fired and hit Palmer as he moved right and he shrugged-off the hit and made contact w/ Forte at LOS. Forte is good, big and determined and Palmer didn’t have leverage to drive him back, so Forte fell into endzone. Palmer gets an A for recognition, pursuit and fighting through blocks and a B for the hit that failed to keep Forte out of endzone.

1st and 10 at CHI 21
(2:25) (Shotgun) J.Cutler scrambles right end pushed ob at CHI 25 for 4 yards (C.Matthews).

Palmer drop into short zone middle left. No Grade

2nd and 6 at CHI 25
(2:00) (Shotgun) M.Forte left end to CHI 28 for 3 yards (C.Hayward). GB-N.Palmer was injured during the play.

Palmer was lined up at a LILB across from Forte. On handoff Forte came all the way across the formation running through right side of Packer Line. Palmer pursued well through traffic and avoided a block by the C who fired out to get him. Had not Hayward made a nice tackle Palmer would have been there to limit the gain to about 4 yards. Grade B-

3rd and 3 at CHI 28
(1:55) (Shotgun) M.Forte left end to CHI 36 for 8 yards (M.Daniels; N.Palmer).

Neal gets another F for contain. Palmer takes good angle to catch Forte on side line, avoids the C, who again fires to block him, contact is made after about a 6 yard gain and Forte falls forward. Grade B-

1st and 10 at CHI 36
(1:29) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass short right to M.Forte pushed ob at CHI 41 for 5 yards (C.Hayward).

Palmer is in short left middle zone and followed Eddie Royal nicely in his zone; he had no chance of getting involved in pass o flat to forte. Grade B-

2nd and 5 at CHI 41
(1:24) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete short right to E.Royal (D.Randall, C.Hayward). CHI-E.Royal was injured during the play.

Palmer blitzs, get little penetration. Grade C-

3rd and 5 at CHI 41
(1:16) (Shotgun) J.Cutler scrambles right end pushed ob at GB 47 for 12 yards (M.Hyde).

Palmer lined up at ROLB and blitzed, occupied Bushrod, never threatened QB. Grade C

1st and 10 at GB 47
(1:08) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete deep right to A.Jeffery.

Palmer lined up inside and rushed QB. Got a little penetration but no threat, grade C-

2nd and 10 at GB 47
(1:04) M.Forte left tackle to GB 41 for 6 yards (J.Elliott).

Palmer lined up at LILB opposite Forte who again runs across the formation to Palmer’s right, center blocked Palmer north to Wisconsin. Grade F- no effort whatsoever.

3rd and 4 at GB 41
(:34) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Cutler pass short left to M.Wilson to GB 32 for 9 yards (S.Shields).

Palmer lined up at ROLB and blitzed, he was no threat, got a little penetration. Grade C

1st and 10 at GB 32
(:18) (No Huddle) J.Cutler spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2nd and 10 at GB 32
(:18) (Shotgun) J.Cutler pass incomplete deep left to A.Jeffery.

Palmer and CM3 did a cross blitz; Palmer got nowhere. Grade D+
buckeyepackfan
8 years ago
Plenty of talent around Palmer.

He just needs to stay healthy and he will be fine

He will be more mentally challenged then physically challenged.

3rd year in a row Barrington will lose playing time to injury.

All the talent in the world does no good if its standing on the sidelines in sweats
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Rockmolder
8 years ago
Since he didn't attend the Combine, I asume those are pro day results? They always seem to be a bit inflated.

Going from DE in college, to 3-4 OLB at workouts to get drafted, to ILB after being drafted is a huge transition. I feel like that year off might've been a blessing in disguise for him. Now having an entire off-season under his belt and having last year to study the position, he does look a lot better.

Like you mentioned in your post, on some plays you can't see if he's on gap assigment or misreads the play, but instincts and play recognition will be one of the biggest factors for him being a succes or not. I recall reading about him being below average in that department in college, as well.

Palmer needs to get more assertive and vicious at the point of attack, which he will when he gets more game reps and practice reps w/ the 1s and confidence and his natural athleticism becomes less inhibited by too much thinking. But he can cover RBs and TEs in ways Sam can only dream of.

I'd like to see some more strength, though. His athleticism is amazing, especially since he's playing at 6,2, 250, but I'd hate to see him end up a one-trick pony like what happened with Brandon Chillar.
yooperfan
8 years ago
Palmer looked a lot better than I expected and he will get much better with experience.
I would rather see him alongside Clay at ILB than Barrington.
I'm not sold on Barrington and would like to see both Palmer and Ryan getting playing time in Barringtons stead.
texaspackerbacker
8 years ago
Palmer did OK, but I'll still take Barrington based on the heavy dose of action he got in the preseason. He not only looked better, but he did so without the benefit of having Matthews playing beside him. Hopefully he gets back quick from the injury.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
steveishere
8 years ago
Palmer looked good mostly and his athleticism gives him a shot to be very good but he still played a little hesitant at times from what I saw. Sometimes the ILB needs to be a battering ram which is what Barrington excels at. If Palmer starts playing like that he may surpass Barrington as an early down LB so we'll see.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
8 years ago

Since he didn't attend the Combine, I asume those are pro day results? They always seem to be a bit inflated.

Going from DE in college, to 3-4 OLB at workouts to get drafted, to ILB after being drafted is a huge transition. I feel like that year off might've been a blessing in disguise for him. Now having an entire off-season under his belt and having last year to study the position, he does look a lot better.

Like you mentioned in your post, on some plays you can't see if he's on gap assigment or misreads the play, but instincts and play recognition will be one of the biggest factors for him being a succes or not. I recall reading about him being below average in that department in college, as well.

I'd like to see some more strength, though. His athleticism is amazing, especially since he's playing at 6,2, 250, but I'd hate to see him end up a one-trick pony like what happened with Brandon Chillar.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Rock, I think Palmer has the "strength" to develop Barrington's thump; he's just not playing downhill as well. I hope, like you, this stems from his head still swimming a bit in learning and gaining game day experience at ILB. If Palmer has or is close to peaking, then i agree, he's Chillar and then maybe him and Barrington end up platooning for run and pass situations.

And yes, those are pro-day #'s for Palmer; but they're not inflated. Scouts are very busy and take alot of pride in reporting truth back to the front office. The courses are set up and/or measured by scouts; they have no interest in reporting a 35 yard, 40 yard dash time.

The perception of pro-day inflation is a result of a natural selection process: if ya run at or near your fastest time at combine, you don't risk running slower at pro-day; if you're certain you can beat your combine time and it will help draft status; then you run at the pro-day. If ya like your forty but know you can do better on cone, then you run only the cone at the pro-day. The reason why pro-day times appear to be faster is because guys ONLY run a course at their pro-day knowing pretty much for certain they can best their combine number.

Let's use Hayward as an example. Hayward was running consistent 4.42 to 4.45s before the combine and then runs a 4.57. But don't forget there are SIX TIMES recorded and reported at combine; there may have been some in the 4.4s. Now Casey and his agent talk and evaluate the pros and cons of running at pro-day: he's currently a 2nd rounder so how much higher will he get drafted if he runs a 4.42-4.48 at pro day or will he fall and how far if the 4.57 is "confirmed" at pro-day? Casey and his agent decided not to chance it.

Now if Casey ran a 4.69 at combine; I guarantee you he runs at his pro-day and then he might fire off a 4.45 time; causing it only to appear the pro-day time is inflated; when in reality it's just a function of football players rarely running their fastest 40 every time out and trying to get drafted as high as they can.
beast
8 years ago
I love how athletic Palmer's potential is... but that's not his problem. His problems are the same as Brad Jones, who had a similar start to his career, lack of instincts, over thinking and lack physicaliness hurt them both.

Chris Borland became a very very good ILB extremely fast in the NFL (before retiring) despite his slower speed and athletic skills (and height) becuase he had a ton of instincts, aggressivness, physicaliness and was a great tackler.

Just because someone moves better doesn't mean they are better. I still remember practice squad player OT Chris Campbell... 6'5", 325+ lbs, moved just as well or maybe even better than LT Chad Clifton ... until he got tired or someone made contact with him. He got tired he would stand up too much and he was less physical than Clifton and some blocking TEs and worse was it seemed rather easy to put him on his ... backside. But he's still the best moving linemen I remember (at least as of late) and he still didn't earn a 53 man roster spot. Best moving like Palmer is, doesn't mean he's the best... though it's possible he could be the best in coverage of the ILBers.

Hopefully with more time at that position Palmer will gain more instincts. But as of right now he does seem assignment sure.

Also on a side note, I thought the Packers might see more of Jake Ryan after the Barrington injury and I don't think we did. I just found that interesting.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
8 years ago
The thing I can't get out of my mind with Palmer is when he got through clean to Roethlisberger and just bounced off. The thing I remember about Barrington is being all over the field making tackles - like Hawk never did, and like Palmer did not do against the Bears.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
yooperfan
8 years ago

Also on a side note, I thought the Packers might see more of Jake Ryan after the Barrington injury and I don't think we did. I just found that interesting.

Originally Posted by: beast 

I found that interesting and disappointing.
I certainly want to see more of Ryan.
Perhaps we will if Barrington is going to be out for significant time.

Fan Shout
dfosterf (11h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (11h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.