Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:38:02 PM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

Applause Given: 20
Applause Received: 27

So, there is a new website for all us lonely Packers fan (http://greenbaypackerslovers.com/) who are just looking for the one.

"Well, I am a 19 year old male looking for someone in Chattanooga, TN who just happens to be around my age and also follows the Packers like a religion."

This will work, right?

I'm just imagining how these dates would work...

I go to her place. Pick her up in my car with the Packers flags UP and go to a coffee shop/buffalo wild wings. "So", I say as I look into her eyes, "how long have you been a Packers fan?". She laughs a little and looks "It's been a long time, almost since I was a child! I remember everything... from the Monday Night Miracle, to after Favre's father's death... to Super Bowl XLV!" I sit there in full shock not knowing what to say. "My only beef with the Packers is that they let go of Brett Favre." "Wait", I said, "did you support Favre in the divorce?" "Well, yeah", she says, "Brett is the best quarterback of all time. And Ted Thompson? What a joke. The man can barely make a draft pick. I mean he has gotten lucky alot but anyone could have done what he did." "I don't know", I say, "I actually really like Ted Thompson." And in that moment, she was gone. Walking away, never to return.

So I hope this website goes further into what Packerdome is. I could see some serious setbacks.

Or I could... just, you know, let chemistry work in real life and go meet some women. That seems more like something that is worthwhile
UserPostedImage
Offline sschind  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:43:54 AM(UTC)
sschind

United States

Applause Given: 117
Applause Received: 422

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja Go to Quoted Post
So, there is a new website for all us lonely Packers fan (http://greenbaypackerslovers.com/) who are just looking for the one.

"Well, I am a 19 year old male looking for someone in Chattanooga, TN who just happens to be around my age and also follows the Packers like a religion."

This will work, right?

I go to her place. Pick her up in my car with the Packers flags UP and go to a coffee shop/buffalo wild wings. "So", I say as I look into her eyes, "how long have you been a Packers fan?". She laughs a little and looks "It's been a long time, almost since I was a child! I remember everything... from the Monday Night Miracle, to after Favre's father's death... to Super Bowl XLV!" I sit there in full shock not knowing what to say. "My only beef with the Packers is that they let go of Brett Favre." "Wait", I said, "did you support Favre in the divorce?" "Well, yeah", she says, "Brett is the best quarterback of all time. And Ted Thompson? What a joke. The man can barely make a draft pick. I mean he has gotten lucky alot but anyone could have done what he did." "I don't know", I say, "I actually really like Ted Thompson." And in that moment, she was gone. Walking away, never to return.

So I hope this website goes further into what Packerdome is. I could see some serious setbacks.

Or I could... just, you know, let chemistry work in real life and go meet some women. That seems more like something that is worthwhile

Brett or Ted?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the first profile question

Heck, in a lot of cases it might be the only one needed. "I don't care what else her profile says, she's a Ted girl and that proves she is alright."

I respect your right to have your opinion but that doesn't mean I agree with it or respect you for having it.
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:03:25 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,026
Applause Received: 1,464

I don't know about this website. Women can be so conniving. (Apologizes to our wonderful resident women posters.)

I have a friend who went to Christian mingle .com. He ended up meeting a hooker who frequented the site. He was more than a little surprised when he found out.

I can see it now. Ninja meets a woman online. Takes her to BWW and finds out that she is actually a Vikings fan in disguise. Oh the horror and humanity of it all. Worst of all he doesn't find out until after she racks up a $30 tab before she walks out taking her leftovers home with her.

UserPostedImage

Offline dhazer  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:35:21 PM(UTC)
dhazer

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Applause Given: 47
Applause Received: 202

This will work, right?

haha Im in love
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline sschind  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:40:20 PM(UTC)
sschind

United States

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
I don't know about this website. Women can be so conniving. (Apologizes to our wonderful resident women posters.)

I have a friend who went to Christian mingle .com. He ended up meeting a hooker who frequented the site. He was more than a little surprised when he found out.

I can see it now. Ninja meets a woman online. Takes her to BWW and finds out that she is actually a Vikings fan in disguise. Oh the horror and humanity of it all. Worst of all he doesn't find out until after she racks up a $30 tab before she walks out taking her leftovers home with her.

I'm not sure what would be worse. Finding a whore on a christian dating site or a viking fan on a Packer dating site. Oh who am I kidding? Whores need to make a living too, and at least they provide a service.
I respect your right to have your opinion but that doesn't mean I agree with it or respect you for having it.
thanks Post received 2 applause.
wpr on 4/17/2014(UTC), play2win on 4/18/2014(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:09:23 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: sschind Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure what would be worse. Finding a whore on a christian dating site or a viking fan on a Packer dating site. Oh who am I kidding? Whores need to make a living too, and at least they provide a service.

If I would have been drinking coffee at the time I read this my monitor would have been soaked. Laughing

UserPostedImage

Online Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:53:14 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

I wouldn't mind dating a Vikings fan. That's two friendly (wink wink) wagers you'd win every year.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 3 applause.
The_Green_Ninja on 4/17/2014(UTC), Mucky Tundra on 4/17/2014(UTC), mi_keys on 4/18/2014(UTC)
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:01:04 PM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

I'm surrounded by hipsters and rednecks who love the UT Vols here in Chattanooga. I better make like Darwin and adapt.
UserPostedImage
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:10:46 PM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

Ok, so a bit off topic, but I'll put it out there. The girl I dated for a year was... lets just say... had a lot of issues I couldn't deal with because my limited time and money. So I broke up with her. 3 weeks later she sleeps with a new guy. I, naturally, don't really like the guy. I mean, I loved her. But the catch? He's a big Packers fan too.

While I must say my ex has good taste in men of good football teams, I never met a Packers fan I disliked. Is... is this ok?
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:30:18 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

I have known plenty of Packer fans I didn't care for. Just because they like the same teams that you do means nothing

UserPostedImage

Offline sschind  
#11 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 7:13:50 AM(UTC)
sschind

United States

I'm surrounded by hipsters and rednecks who love the UT Vols here in Chattanooga. I better make like Darwin and adapt.

You live in Tennesee. They don't need online dating they have family reunions.

Sorry I couldn't resist. It was a joke. A good friend of mine is from Tennesee and so is his wife. In fact all his brothers and sisters are from there.

thanks Post received 3 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/18/2014(UTC), wpr on 4/18/2014(UTC), SaturnGreed on 4/22/2014(UTC)
Offline sschind  
#12 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 7:18:25 AM(UTC)
sschind

United States

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
I have known plenty of Packer fans I didn't care for. Just because they like the same teams that you do means nothing

Ain't that the truth. I'm sure we all know at least one guy that is a big reason other team's fans say Packers fans suck. I know I do. And if you don't know a guy like that then well... you know what they say about every group having one.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 4/18/2014(UTC)
Offline mi_keys  
#13 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 7:55:28 AM(UTC)
mi_keys

Applause Given: 217
Applause Received: 352

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I wouldn't mind dating a Vikings fan. That's two friendly (wink wink) wagers you'd win every year.

I live in Chicago, but thus far have had the good fortune to only date Packer fans. That said, if I ever do go behind enemy lines, I do have a particular wager I'm looking forward to winning and it involves my white Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila jersey.
Born and bred a cheesehead
Offline wpr  
#14 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 8:07:05 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Originally Posted by: mi_keys Go to Quoted Post
I live in Chicago, but thus far have had the good fortune to only date Packer fans. That said, if I ever do go behind enemy lines, I do have a particular wager I'm looking forward to winning and it involves my white Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila jersey.

I dated a Bears- Cubs fan for 5 1/2 years. I converted her from her silly childish ways and neither of us have ever regretted her decision.

UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
mi_keys on 4/18/2014(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#15 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 8:09:36 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Originally Posted by: sschind Go to Quoted Post
You live in Tennesee. They don't need online dating they have family reunions.

Sorry I couldn't resist. It was a joke. A good friend of mine is from Tennesee and so is his wife. In fact all his brothers and sisters are from there.

My wife's family on both sides is from Tennysee. It is a lot closer to the truth than anyone wants to admit.

UserPostedImage

Rss Feed