Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 1:39:18 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 633
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
California school bans US flag shirts on Cinco de Mayo? Does this mean they won't be verbalizing the pledge of allegiance?

No it's a preemptive action to keep peace. I would imagine the Latino kids outnumber those poor depraved white kids. Rolling Eyes

Most of these threads warrant about four or five posts, but for some reason all you Nazis want to confine discussions. It's maddening the suppression of free thought and expression that tangents bring to our discussions.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:19:04 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,863
Applause Received: 2,031

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
No it's a preemptive action to keep peace. I would imagine the Latino kids outnumber those poor depraved white kids. Rolling Eyes

Most of these threads warrant about four or five posts, but for some reason all you Nazis want to confine discussions. It's maddening the suppression of free thought and expression that tangents bring to our discussions.

What in the hell are you blabbering about now?

One of the most repetitive compliments received about this board is the wide range of freedom of opinions and the feeling anything can be said. This of course provided it is not attacking someone. Normally I don't need to say that last part, but to you, history suggests you need a reminding of that. Often. :)

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:37:07 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States

Applause Given: 396
Applause Received: 229

What's wrong was 30 years of trickle down economics which lined the pockets of a bunch of assholes that ultimately ruined America. But you keep holding on to those Reagan values, while I laugh at your dumb ass.

I can see why they whine about political discussion and try to change back the topic to the original. You literally ALWAYS do this - get way off base and divert to your same old shit. On the other hand, who really gives a shit about white trash disrespecting a wetback holiday anyway? Your crap, wrongheaded as it is, at least has some meat in it.

What were you? Teen or pre-teen in the Jimmy Carter days? THAT was when the country was on the verge of ruin - at the hands of YOUR side. Reagan snapped us out of Jimmy Carter's favorite word: malaise, both economically and in foreign policy and military power, cutting taxes and building up the military at the same time. Briefly returning to the original topic, people got back to honoring the flag, singing the national anthem, etc. Good times returned - not just for the 1% you hate, not even just for the "rich" church-going business owning achiever class you are jealous of, but for EVERYBODY, right down to those phantom poor people you keep crying about.

Do you see the country getting ruined now? Maybe socially and morally - there also, blame YOUR kind of people for that, maybe a major economic hit resulting primarily from failed leftist policies in the housing area, but ruined? Hell No. Even God damned Obama couldn't do that - thanks to Reagan, etc. defeating the only viable enemy we had in the world - Soviet Communism.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DakotaT  
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 4:05:39 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
I can see why they whine about political discussion and try to change back the topic to the original. You literally ALWAYS do this - get way off base and divert to your same old shit. On the other hand, who really gives a shit about white trash disrespecting a wetback holiday anyway? Your crap, wrongheaded as it is, at least has some meat in it.

What were you? Teen or pre-teen in the Jimmy Carter days? THAT was when the country was on the verge of ruin - at the hands of YOUR side. Reagan snapped us out of Jimmy Carter's favorite word: malaise, both economically and in foreign policy and military power, cutting taxes and building up the military at the same time. Briefly returning to the original topic, people got back to honoring the flag, singing the national anthem, etc. Good times returned - not just for the 1% you hate, not even just for the "rich" church-going business owning achiever class you are jealous of, but for EVERYBODY, right down to those phantom poor people you keep crying about.

Do you see the country getting ruined now? Maybe socially and morally - there also, blame YOUR kind of people for that, maybe a major economic hit resulting primarily from failed leftist policies in the housing area, but ruined? Hell No. Even God damned Obama couldn't do that - thanks to Reagan, etc. defeating the only viable enemy we had in the world - Soviet Communism.

We went from a manufacturing country to vulture capitalism under the Republicans. Explain how awesome things are today to all those hard working Americans that lost their good paying jobs with awesome benefits so they could wear a stupid smock at Home Depot or Walmart. Yeah, that's great times for a selected few, but the rest of the country suffered. I wouldn't expect someone as light in the ass as you are to even comprehend what I'm talking about. What was it you did for a living - insurance salesman? Just another guy f*cking the little guy on overpriced goods and services.

And as for your question about my Jimmy Carter years, I was a pre-teen being brainwashed by a man quite similar to you on how to be self-indulged, bigoted, and a completely clueless lemming being used by Wealthy Republicans. The George Bush years let me see Republicans for what they are. And thankfully, the rest of America woke up to the lies too as the last couple landslide elections would indicate.

I realize Jimmy Carter goes down as a big pussy, but at least he gets to go to his grave not being a war monger asshole. The funny thing about your claims of the leftists ruining this country, I think you should reform your claims to leftists tearing down the white Leave it To Beaver America. For the rest of America, the leftists are heroes fighting for their rights.

Edited by user Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:58:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#35 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:25:05 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

We went from a manufacturing country to vulture capitalism under the Republicans. Explain how awesome things are today to all those hard working Americans that lost their good paying jobs with awesome benefits so they could wear a stupid smock at Home Depot or Walmart. Yeah, that's great times for a selected few, but the rest of the country suffered. I wouldn't expect someone as light in the ass as you are to even comprehend what I'm talking about. What was it you did for a living - insurance salesman? Just another guy f*cking the little guy on overpriced goods and services.

And as for your question about my Jimmy Carter years, I was a pre-teen being brainwashed by a man quite similar to you on how to be self-indulged, bigoted, and a completely clueless lemming being used by Wealthy Republicans. The George Bush years let me see Republicans for what they are. And thankfully, the rest of America woke up to the lies too as the last couple landslide elections would indicate.

I realize Jimmy Carter goes down as a big pussy, but at least he gets to go to his grave not being a war monger asshole. The funny thing about your claims of the leftists ruining this country, I think you should reform your claims to leftists tearing down the white Leave it To Beaver America. For the rest of America, the leftists are heroes fighting for their rights.

I'm almost tempted to applaud you. You actually came within spitting distance of replying to the post you quoted, even though it was on YOUR well worn topic instead of the thread.

I was a real estate broker and a teacher, in addition to ten years in the army. I hate insurance, so I would never sell it. I only buy what the damn intrusive law forces me to buy. Absolutely, I grew up in "Leave It To Beaver" America - and "Dr. Huxtable" America and George Lopez America too. The point being, minorities also, in many cases, have been socialized (not the economic term) to a good normal American lifestyle. Unfortunately, however, not the majority. Most of those majorities have soaked up the sick shit your kind is pushing, and consequently, have been left behind in terms of achievement. Ask yourself, how many "poor" people - minority or otherwise - got uplifted out of poverty in 20 years of liberal programs the "War on Poverty" from the early '60s to 1980. Compare that to the number or percent earning decent income and out of poverty because of Reagan's significant tax cuts, etc.

Jimmy Carter was certainly a wuss - a pussy in terms of defense and foreign policy, who came fairly close to flushing away everything for America - suggesting our way of life was inferior to Soviet Communism. Damn that man - he needs to rot in hell for that. Carter, however, did just as much harm domestically with his tax and spend policies that brought us "stagflation" - a uniquely horrible blend of high inflation AND high unemployment. Until that time, all economics books said there was a tradeoff between those two evils. When I was on a conservative website a while ago, I actually could not in good conscience click yes on Obama being the worst president in history, because Carter was just so horrible.

Explain how working class Americans are better off today with Walmart, Home Depot, etc. jobs than mills, foundries, and factories? Did you ever do hard unskilled labor in a foundry or mill? I know you are some kind of skilled labor, but I assume you don't really get your hands dirty/work your ass off 40+ hours a week. I never worked in a foundry either, although I did work about a year in a fake fur mill, heavy with chemicals, etc. for treating the product. It gave me a cough that wouldn't go away until 2 months after I finished working there. The point is, workers in our distinctly non-productive mostly retail economy earn relatively just as much, with just as good benefits in the case of Walmart and at least some employers, and with a helluva lot better quality of life and ability to enjoy the time they are not at work.

Offline DakotaT  
#36 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:55:19 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Explain how working class Americans are better off today with Walmart, Home Depot, etc. jobs than mills, foundries, and factories? Did you ever do hard unskilled labor in a foundry or mill? I know you are some kind of skilled labor, but I assume you don't really get your hands dirty/work your ass off 40+ hours a week. I never worked in a foundry either, although I did work about a year in a fake fur mill, heavy with chemicals, etc. for treating the product. It gave me a cough that wouldn't go away until 2 months after I finished working there. The point is, workers in our distinctly non-productive mostly retail economy earn relatively just as much, with just as good benefits in the case of Walmart and at least some employers, and with a helluva lot better quality of life and ability to enjoy the time they are not at work.

This is what makes you a Dumbass, you sell me short as a punk kid that doesn't show proper respect: I've done work from wiping the asses of people in the nursing home to auditing multinational corporations to super sucking fly ash to changing out million dollar pieces of equipment - and through it all I remain the same humble person about any type of work I do. I don't walk around like you thinking I'm better than anybody.

And yes the people that worked those shitty mills and factories had better pensions and qualities of life than working those pussy retail store jobs. They did however took years off their lives working in dangerous conditions. For a guy like Mittens to raid these people's pensions is a big source of my disgust for vulture capitalism.
UserPostedImage
#37 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 12:33:45 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

This is what makes you a Dumbass, you sell me short as a punk kid that doesn't show proper respect: I've done work from wiping the asses of people in the nursing home to auditing multinational corporations to super sucking fly ash to changing out million dollar pieces of equipment - and through it all I remain the same humble person about any type of work I do. I don't walk around like you thinking I'm better than anybody.

And yes the people that worked those shitty mills and factories had better pensions and qualities of life than working those pussy retail store jobs. They did however took years off their lives working in dangerous conditions. For a guy like Mittens to raid these people's pensions is a big source of my disgust for vulture capitalism.

I knew it, I just knew it. You are not just a talented amateur, but your are a professional when it comes to SUCKING hahahaha.

You need to get your story straight. Am I too respectful of others - particularly that nice churchgoing achiever class you are so jealous of? Or do I think I'm better than anybody? I guess my take on that is I could be, but I just enjoy being lazy and coasting through life too much.

At least you seem to concede that working conditions were shitty in many/most of the factories which closed when the jobs got outsourced overseas. The truth is, most of the people losing those jobs and ending up in the "pussy retail" sector make just as good income and have just as good benefits as when they suffered those bad conditions in factories. As for the "vulture capitalism" thing, whatever the intentions of those Romney-types, they are strictly limited by laws and contracts. Employees of healthy companies in a healthy economy don't lose pensions. If a company like General Motors or some smaller company gets overburdened by bad union contracts and is in danger of bankruptcy, nobody wins - not the employees, but also not the owners or the vultures buying them up. And whose fault is that scenario? Plenty of blame to go around, but I would put at the top of the list YOUR people - tax and spend liberals, lovers of intrusive government regulations, environmentalist wackos, etc.

You really wiped the asses of old people huh? I guess that explains your humbleness hahaha.

Offline DakotaT  
#38 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 12:46:22 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Yeah Texas, we saw the outcome of a non-regulated Wall Street didn't we. Why those f*ckers aren't swinging ropes is why everybody in this country is in such a foul mood. And people working retail jobs do not make the income of skilled labor people, not even close, and it's an insult for you to even type that bull shit out.

Jealous of the nice church going achievers who hate minorities and gay people Yeah keep spewing that stupid shit all you want to, just shows how clueless you are.
UserPostedImage
#39 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 1:18:06 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

Yeah Texas, we saw the outcome of a non-regulated Wall Street didn't we. Why those f*ckers aren't swinging ropes is why everybody in this country is in such a foul mood. And people working retail jobs do not make the income of skilled labor people, not even close, and it's an insult for you to even type that bull shit out.

Jealous of the nice church going achievers who hate minorities and gay people Yeah keep spewing that stupid shit all you want to, just shows how clueless you are.

Well, not to take this thread in a whole other direction from the other direction you already took it, but there is a HUGE difference between ethnic minorities - who basically are what they are - what God made them, and thus, don't merit any hate. and practicers of the abomination known as homosexuality whose behavior, at least, is eminently hateable.

Anyway ........ WHAT exactly do you see as the bad outcome of Wall Street deregulation? I assume you mean deregulation of banking in general? The cause of the economic problems over the last few years resulted primarily from the crash of the housing market - I assume you would not dispute that. Why did the housing market crash? Not because of anything to do with the deregulation you speak of. Rather, it was the result of the "sub-prime" crisis, a situation brought on by what? Social engineering by YOUR kind of people - making it extremely easier for poor and minority buyers to qualify for mortgages. Surprise surprise, those buyers who would have been grossly unqualified if not for YOUR variety of government bureaucrats forcing mortgage companies to approve them defaulted in huge numbers on their mortgages - resulting in foreclosures with the domino effect of massive failures of various mortgage companies and mortgage purchasing companies. Do you dispute these facts?

It all comes back to YOUR kind of people - over-regulating, not deregulating - intruding into the normal business decisions of private companies - in the example above and so many other ways.

Offline DakotaT  
#40 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 3:05:48 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Well, not to take this thread in a whole other direction from the other direction you already took it, but there is a HUGE difference between ethnic minorities - who basically are what they are - what God made them, and thus, don't merit any hate. and practicers of the abomination known as homosexuality whose behavior, at least, is eminently hateable.

Anyway ........ WHAT exactly do you see as the bad outcome of Wall Street deregulation? I assume you mean deregulation of banking in general? The cause of the economic problems over the last few years resulted primarily from the crash of the housing market - I assume you would not dispute that. Why did the housing market crash? Not because of anything to do with the deregulation you speak of. Rather, it was the result of the "sub-prime" crisis, a situation brought on by what? Social engineering by YOUR kind of people - making it extremely easier for poor and minority buyers to qualify for mortgages. Surprise surprise, those buyers who would have been grossly unqualified if not for YOUR variety of government bureaucrats forcing mortgage companies to approve them defaulted in huge numbers on their mortgages - resulting in foreclosures with the domino effect of massive failures of various mortgage companies and mortgage purchasing companies. Do you dispute these facts?

It all comes back to YOUR kind of people - over-regulating, not deregulating - intruding into the normal business decisions of private companies - in the example above and so many other ways.

No the economic crisis at the end of the Bush fiasco is on your type of people. Do we blame the recipients of the Ninja loans, or do we blame the people who made the money off of those loans? In these situations you blame the people who took the money and ran, just like the vultures on Wall Street who get their cut even if the stocks lose value. But in the minds of people like you, that's just all fine and good! Legal, I guess technically - ethical, a resounding hell no. But you somehow blame the leftists instead of the douchebag right wingers with all of their failed economic philosophies: huge tax cuts for the wealthy and then they'll share it with the rest of the masses. Rolling Eyes How 30 years of that was allowed to happen ranks right up there with the devil convincing the world he doesn't exist.

UserPostedImage
#41 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 6:44:29 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

No the economic crisis at the end of the Bush fiasco is on your type of people. Do we blame the recipients of the Ninja loans, or do we blame the people who made the money off of those loans? In these situations you blame the people who took the money and ran, just like the vultures on Wall Street who get their cut even if the stocks lose value. But in the minds of people like you, that's just all fine and good! Legal, I guess technically - ethical, a resounding hell no. But you somehow blame the leftists instead of the douchebag right wingers with all of their failed economic philosophies: huge tax cuts for the wealthy and then they'll share it with the rest of the masses. Rolling Eyes How 30 years of that was allowed to happen ranks right up there with the devil convincing the world he doesn't exist.

Well, you just flunked both Econ 101 and Remedial Reading.

If you had read good, you would see, the poor fools who never shoulda got mortgages in the first place, and then defaulted, are not to be blamed for taking advantage of what was essentially a government mandated handout. (the only one I've heard who blames people for accepting government handouts is YOU hahaha). Likewise, the lenders cannot be blamed for making the bad loans - they would have been prosecuted for discrimination if they refused to make those loans. The blame goes to the idiots/socialists who came up with that stupid program in the first place - YOUR people - how could you possibly disagree?

You didn't even come close to explaining HOW you think Wall Street deregulation or those "vultures" had anything whatsoever to do with the "fiasco" brought on partially by Clintonomics, Democrat control of Congress, and the economic hit of 9/11, but mainly by the housing market crash.

I guess 1 outta 3 is pretty good for you, though. At least you got the devil thing right.
Offline DakotaT  
#42 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2014 6:59:53 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

No Texas, the guys that walked away with the money are the people to blame. You can polish up turds all you want, but at the end of the day, you point the finger at the thieves. What upsets me are the amount of taxpaying Americans such as yourself who just say "oh that's how it is", we can't do anything about it. And the thieves go unprosecuted and laugh as they spend their ill gotten wealth. America, what a country, there is no honor left here anymore so spare me all that patriotic crap you seem to always be so proud of.
UserPostedImage
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 6:14:15 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

No Texas, the guys that walked away with the money are the people to blame. You can polish up turds all you want, but at the end of the day, you point the finger at the thieves. What upsets me are the amount of taxpaying Americans such as yourself who just say "oh that's how it is", we can't do anything about it. And the thieves go unprosecuted and laugh as they spend their ill gotten wealth. America, what a country, there is no honor left here anymore so spare me all that patriotic crap you seem to always be so proud of.

You keep saying that, but you fail to say, WHAT money? Stolen by WHOM? And HOW did they "steal" it?

You have a bunch of poor unqualified people who got houses with mortgages they never should have been allowed to get. They lived there for a while, got way behind on payments - usually 7-9 months before finally being foreclosed. You have the mortgage companies - who you seem to be saying benefited - that put up a big lump sum of money for which they failed to receive payments. They ended up with houses mostly trashed out and severely lower in value because of the market crash. What exactly did THEY steal? You have these big corporations like A.I.G. that bought bundles of these mortgages that were defaulted on, and took a beating that way. Did they steal anything? You have Obama's housing czar and a couple of others who really cleaned up on kickbacks or some kind of corruption, but somehow I doubt THEY are the "thieves" you are referring to.

Patriotic crap? Hell Yeah. Through it all, America is still on top of the world. We basically ALL have great lives, and it will continue as long as YOUR kind of people are kept in check even a little bit from f*cking things up.

Offline DakotaT  
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 1:50:30 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

You keep saying that, but you fail to say, WHAT money? Stolen by WHOM? And HOW did they "steal" it?

You have a bunch of poor unqualified people who got houses with mortgages they never should have been allowed to get. They lived there for a while, got way behind on payments - usually 7-9 months before finally being foreclosed. You have the mortgage companies - who you seem to be saying benefited - that put up a big lump sum of money for which they failed to receive payments. They ended up with houses mostly trashed out and severely lower in value because of the market crash. What exactly did THEY steal? You have these big corporations like A.I.G. that bought bundles of these mortgages that were defaulted on, and took a beating that way. Did they steal anything? You have Obama's housing czar and a couple of others who really cleaned up on kickbacks or some kind of corruption, but somehow I doubt THEY are the "thieves" you are referring to.

Patriotic crap? Hell Yeah. Through it all, America is still on top of the world. We basically ALL have great lives, and it will continue as long as YOUR kind of people are kept in check even a little bit from f*cking things up.

Haven't you ever taken out a mortgage? Weren't there some incredible costs in the loan process? And then if there were new homes being built, there would have had to have been at least 10% paid to the contractor. I would call any loan officer and the bank he/she works for who gives a loan out to a person who could not possibly afford the home, a thief. But that's how I think, that's my ethics. I would also call most of the businessmen in this country who take a product, put a 40% markup on it, and resell it, a thief. But that is how I think. That is not honorable work, and then turn around a pay your employee as little as you have to is not ethical, in my mind! Are we getting a clearer picture, yet? You call them Christian achievers, and I don't see it that way.

And I think you better start wrapping your mind around the concept of a global economy. But thankfully for your old ass on the dole, you'll never have to actually work in it, and maybe I'll continue being a spoiled American for another 20 years too.
UserPostedImage
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 5:47:09 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

Haven't you ever taken out a mortgage? Weren't there some incredible costs in the loan process? And then if there were new homes being built, there would have had to have been at least 10% paid to the contractor. I would call any loan officer and the bank he/she works for who gives a loan out to a person who could not possibly afford the home, a thief. But that's how I think, that's my ethics. I would also call most of the businessmen in this country who take a product, put a 40% markup on it, and resell it, a thief. But that is how I think. That is not honorable work, and then turn around a pay your employee as little as you have to is not ethical, in my mind! Are we getting a clearer picture, yet? You call them Christian achievers, and I don't see it that way.

And I think you better start wrapping your mind around the concept of a global economy. But thankfully for your old ass on the dole, you'll never have to actually work in it, and maybe I'll continue being a spoiled American for another 20 years too.

Mortgages used to be my business - for 16 years as a real estate agent/broker. Real Estate people live and die by whether or not their buyers get a mortgage or not.

You are displaying a great deal of lack of understanding here. The government program that YOUR people rammed through not only allows, but basically FORCES the lenders to deal with those minorities and poor people you rant and whine about so much - those who in your words "gives a loan out to a person who could not possibly afford the home". That's the essence of the "sub-prime" thing that led to the crisis.

As for your usual line about business in general, not very many businesses are fortunate enough to get a 40% mark up - thanks to the same market forces you hate so much. As I have said many times, the beauty of the capitalist system is that collective individual greed and self interest results in the best economic situation for all. It's the social engineering done by YOUR kind that messes things up.

What's with this global economy thing? YOU are the one always complaining about jobs going overseas, NAFTA, etc. - THAT's the global economy. Every country in the world with an economy based on capitalistic principals is thriving and moving forward. Those anti-American socialist economies which you seem to worship are about the only ones left out of the benefits of the global economy.
Rss Feed