Rockmolder
10 years ago

I don't know ...... your kind - the damn leftists - are the ones who wrote the history books.

I think you alluded to the answer you're looking for in the other thread: WE - America - really ARE superior people. That would be a "humanist" point of view. Take your pick, either THAT or the fact that God chose America - the modern day incarnation of Biblical Israel - to dominate the world until Christ Himself returns to rule. I prefer the latter, but I could go with either one.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

You're such an amusing guy.
Cheesey
10 years ago
What is a "good normal Christian"?
I am a Christian, and I don't hate gay
people or people that abort babies.
I DO however hate the fact that this country
legalized murdering unborn children.
Just because something is legal, that
doesn't make it right.
As I have said before, it was legal to kill
Jews in Germany during Hitler's rule.
Do any of you think it was right to do so?

And according to the Holy Bible, homosexuality
is sin. So if you believe that the Bible is
God's word, HE says it's wrong so I will
side with the one that created all of
us.
Being a Christian does NOT mean you have
to treat every action as acceptable.
If it's wrong, it's wrong and is unacceptable.

God, unlike many people today, is not
concerned with being "politically correct".
He came to earth to die for our sins. And
the attitude today that "anything goes and
should be accepted" is not God's belief according
to His word.
You have to take a stand sometimes and
not compromise.
I find it interesting about the whole idea
of "rich people". What about Obama or the
Clinton's, and all the filthy rich Hollywood
stars? Why don't I see the same hatred thrown
at them?
Take George Clooney or Sean Penn's money
and divide it among the poor if you want
to be "fair".
I could name dozens of other rich liberals
and go on and on.
Fact is, there are good rich people and bad
rich people (same as with us poor people
like me).
To use that ONLY as your measuring stick
to judge who is good or bad is just plain
wrong.
In the end NONE of us is sinless.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago
I will leave it to Dakota to reply to most of what you say, as I am basically in agreement with you. Good job of describing the "hate the sin, not the sinner" concept.

Since I am the one throwing around the term "good normal Christian", just as I like to use "good normal American", I will answer that question. I am in this case reacting to Dakota's rants, and referring to most of your regular church-going (or not) people who THINK OF THEMSELVES as Christian - without getting too deep into it in many cases. My contention is that the great great majority of those people are good and generous and caring - pretty much the opposite picture Dakota paints of them as selfish ogres, etc. This group has a large amount of overlap with the class of people I call "achievers" - which Dakota also hates so much - entrepreneurs, small business people, doctors, lawyers (maybe hahaha), mid-level managers, etc. Of course, not all of them are Christian by any definition; Of course, not all of them are nice people; But I would assert that most are.

Likewise, fitting my definition above of "good normal Christian" doesn't necessarily mean they fulfill the means of salvation or that they know every detail of the Bible, etc., but I can't help thinking that God considers most people as suitable for salvation if those people consider themselves to be Christians i.e. have a simple unsophisticated belief in Christ.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
10 years ago
You numbnutters can believe anything you want to, but don't sit there and pretend there is no "agenda" by the far right "Christians" in this country. This agenda is lousy with bigotry, hatred of minorities, hatred of gays, hatred of anybody outside the realms of the standard nuclear family that we had in the 1950's white America. They want to shut down abortions, but have absolutely no interest in helping that single mother raise that child she doesn't want. Heaven forbid they'd have to pay an extra few percentages in taxes for the assistance. Those "Good Normal Christians" may be decent people but if they follow the far right agenda, then they are in large hypocrites because Christ did not beat down the bottom feeders of society - he walked among them.

Cheesey, Leviticus is bullshit and has been completely debunked by Christ, or do you enjoy your shellfish and all other non-kosher meals. If you're going to preach Leviticus, then you best live by all of Leviticus.

It doesn't matter what any of us thinks - when our day of judgment comes - all of our deeds and thoughts go before the Lord. If you all want to go before God hating and judging little groups of people, well that's your business. As for Texas' insistence on me hating the "achiever" class, I ask this: why is it hatred to call them all full of shit? My problem with them is their whining about paying their taxes. That's what pisses me off about them. Now the 1% can all go to the guillotine as far as I'm concerned. These people have destroyed America and deserve to have their heads roll down the steps of Congress. If I'm negatively for that, then so be it.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

You numbnutters can believe anything you want to, but don't sit there and pretend there is no "agenda" by the far right "Christians" in this country. This agenda is lousy with bigotry, hatred of minorities, hatred of gays, hatred of anybody outside the realms of the standard nuclear family that we had in the 1950's white America. They want to shut down abortions, but have absolutely no interest in helping that single mother raise that child she doesn't want. Heaven forbid they'd have to pay an extra few percentages in taxes for the assistance. Those "Good Normal Christians" may be decent people but if they follow the far right agenda, then they are in large hypocrites because Christ did not beat down the bottom feeders of society - he walked among them.

Cheesey, Leviticus is bullshit and has been completely debunked by Christ, or do you enjoy your shellfish and all other non-kosher meals. If you're going to preach Leviticus, then you best live by all of Leviticus.

It doesn't matter what any of us thinks - when our day of judgment comes - all of our deeds and thoughts go before the Lord. If you all want to go before God hating and judging little groups of people, well that's your business. As for Texas' insistence on me hating the "achiever" class, I ask this: why is it hatred to call them all full of shit? My problem with them is their whining about paying their taxes. That's what pisses me off about them. Now the 1% can all go to the guillotine as far as I'm concerned. These people have destroyed America and deserve to have their heads roll down the steps of Congress. If I'm negatively for that, then so be it.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You're not a hater because I say you are a hater. Just read your own words - here and in most of your other posts.

As for Leviticus/the Laws of Moses, Jesus was very specific in which of those no longer applied. Therefore, it can be assumed - by anybody considering themselves to be Christians, that the rest of it continues to apply.

As for your guillotining the 1% (congratulations on your newly impressive spelling hahaha), great, get chopping on that if you can fit that into the 5th Commandment (oops, I guess that's in Leviticus, isn't it). However, two things about that 1% - actually three: 1 a LOT of them are liberals - as Cheesey said, nary a word from you about the George Clooney-types - RICH Hollywood leftists, not to mention the large percentage of super-rich business-types who are leftist 2 few, maybe none of that 1% is sitting there in church pews - the people you spew so much hate about, and 3 you would be chopping off the heads of not only our own superstar QB, but probably about half of all the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.

I guess you are right about the hatred/full of shit thing hahahaha. I don't hate you, and God knows, nobody (in this forum anyway) is as full of shit as you.

DakotaT
10 years ago

You're not a hater because I say you are a hater. Just read your own words - here and in most of your other posts.

As for Leviticus/the Laws of Moses, Jesus was very specific in which of those no longer applied. Therefore, it can be assumed - by anybody considering themselves to be Christians, that the rest of it continues to apply.

As for your guillotining the 1% (congratulations on your newly impressive spelling hahaha), great, get chopping on that if you can fit that into the 5th Commandment (oops, I guess that's in Leviticus, isn't it). However, two things about that 1% - actually three: 1 a LOT of them are liberals - as Cheesey said, nary a word from you about the George Clooney-types - RICH Hollywood leftists, not to mention the large percentage of super-rich business-types who are leftist 2 few, maybe none of that 1% is sitting there in church pews - the people you spew so much hate about, and 3 you would be chopping off the heads of not only our own superstar QB, but probably about half of all the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.

I guess you are right about the hatred/full of shit thing hahahaha. I don't hate you, and God knows, nobody (in this forum anyway) is as full of shit as you.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

See Texas, I don't divide the world up left and right like you do, which is completely ridiculous BTW, and why you are a lemming. I divide it up by the people with all the money fucking the little people; the way an intelligent person sees the world. So you go ahead and follow your masters like a good little boy and I'll keep sticking up for the poor people. Just keep religion out of it, because you obviously feel you are superior to other people which is your largest flaw.

BTW - who gives a shit about the far left? They are as big a joke as the radical right.

UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

See Texas, I don't divide the world up left and right like you do, which is completely ridiculous BTW, and why you are a lemming. I divide it up by the people with all the money fucking the little people; the way an intelligent person sees the world. So you go ahead and follow your masters like a good little boy and I'll keep sticking up for the poor people. Just keep religion out of it, because you obviously feel you are superior to other people which is your largest flaw.

BTW - who gives a shit about the far left? They are as big a joke as the radical right.

So typical - run and hide completely from any semblance of a reply, just the same old anti-"rich" shit. That is the point - there is very little sticking it to the poor by anybody, and what there is, as I said, is not confined to either the rich right or the rich left.

YOUR kind of idiocy - tearing down American power and dominance - would result in "fucking the little people" and everybody else too - not even just in America.

The best kind of help for the "poor" is the kind that does not require sacrifice, but builds up everybody. Idiots of the right - the Pauls, etc. act like that isn't possible; Idiots of the left - like you - don't want to help everybody; All you want to do is drag down the haves/achievers from their good position.

Cheesey
10 years ago

Do you think I follow the "far right agenda?" No, I follow God's word. Christ did not "beat down" sinners, but He told them to "go and sin no more". He didn't say "Just go ahead and do whatever you want and there will be no consequences". The Bible says that God knew us when we were still in our mother's womb. That means HE also knows all the children "aborted" by the millions of people that didn't want to have to put up with the consequences of their actions.
If they didn't want children and the work that comes with it, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS OR KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
But today's "If it feels good, do it" is what is most important to most people. Like most everything else, most people want to do things with NO consequences.
Do you think THAT doesn't bother God more then "rich" people?
And as far as the "hatred" thing. Today there is more hatred against anyone that DARES to stand up for God's word.
And many of the old testament law has been changed in the new testament. Like the whole "blood sacrifice" that people had to do back then. It was replaced by Christ. That and God saying that any food we take with thanks will be blessed.
I DO have an "agenda". It's to lead as many to Christ as I can before I die.
Whether they are white, black, gay, rich, poor or anything else.
I want to "store my treasures up in heaven". (I'm sure not getting them here! LOL!)
I don't deserve heaven. I am a sinner.
I'm no better then anyone else. I know it, and God knows it. I only want anyone reading this to know that I'm not perfect and don't deserve God's grace. The ONLY reason I got it was by Christ's sacrifice in my behalf. The only part I have in it is accepting it for myself.
And it's available for ANYONE reading this. Just come to God in child like faith and accept it and HE guarentees it.

There is NO ONE "good" enough to go to heaven. ONE SIN is enough to seperate us from a perfect God.

Dakota, you have shown to me through your actions that you care about others (and me in particular.) And believe me, I haven't forgot that. I fear that you are letting your hatred of "the far right" (whoever that is, exactly) control you to the point that it keeps you from getting the full blessings you could recieve.
There are SO many evils in America today. There are plenty of poor people that are just as evil as the rich. Just watch the nightly news and you will see murders and rapes and other crimes these thugs commit daily.

There are good and bad rich and poor on the far right and far left, and also in the middle.
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
10 years ago

There is NO ONE "good" enough to go to heaven. ONE SIN is enough to seperate us from a perfect God.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

This ↑↑↑

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Cheesey
10 years ago
This is Alan's wife.
Thank you Wade and Texas for the "applause".
Cheesey has never hated anyone in the
37 years I have known him. He has a genuine
love and concern for his fellow man.
His standing up for God has got him hated more
then you would believe. I see him cry over men who speak I'll of him at times I've seen him give up in pain of trying in love .. Then .. Disappear off the screen til he heals enough to type again .. The bible states in the end times there WILL be those that just won't accept ever no matter how you mean it in love - I share his pain I tell him give up .. We fight.. Because I see his pain & tears. Not like a baby or with his feelings hurt .. But his heart cares.. I came from a very cruel mean family excluding my mom - she would get beat - not like the world today when people bully or yell you hurt my feelings- I'm talking beat - Alan has never raised his voice or his hand to me - but I truly know to applaud a leader takes just as much guts & bravery in the world today to follow a narrow road with a difference of the popular vote - isn't justifiable or rewarded here .. Priceless
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (2h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (2h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (3h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (5h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (6h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (9h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (10h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (20h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.