UserPostedImage

I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
IronMan
15 years ago
We sucked. Bad.
Packerchick
15 years ago
Guess Aaron is facing reality now.

Hey, but the Brewers are up 3-1 top of ninth, one out. Something to cheer for today.
I am a woman and I love football.
Bigbyfan
15 years ago
This has been the coaching's fault IMO.

They have been very stubborn with Ryan Grant. He is obviously not healthy yet they forc him the ball and we get nothing from it.

Defensively, we needed to be more aggressive. Our big defensive plays came when there was pressure, go figure.... Our front four couldn't consistently get pressure, yet we rarely blitzed.

Penalties were horrible. Being the most penalized team is inexcusible. Our coaches should have already gotten on the players asses and done something about all these needless penalties.

The injuries are getting outrageous. I know some injuries can't be controlled, but some can. Having someone seemingly get hurt every 5-10 plays is ridiculous.

This being said, all of this can be fixed. So I am not TOO concerned, but I am starting to get a tiny bit worried.
blank
CDNRodgersfan
15 years ago
On a positive I'm laughing at Packchicks avatar :thumbright:
Packerchick
15 years ago

On a positive I'm laughing at Packchicks avatar :thumbright:

"Cdnfavre+Rodgersfan" wrote:

Glad you like it. Brewers won 3-1. Mets are down 4-2 bottom of 8th. Mets lose, Brewers clinch a playoff spot. Brewers will face Phillies in NLDS on Wednesday according the the journal sentinel site.
I am a woman and I love football.
dannychau22
15 years ago
on the bright side i thought blackmon and williams played well in place of harris
blank
bigfog
15 years ago
Woodson again showed that he's a helluva player. Harris is the physical, streetfightin' man and Woodson's the guy who baits QBs into throwing into bad places.
"I wouldn't root for the Minnesota Vikings to win a chess match against Nazi Germany."
shield4life
15 years ago
Let me start by saying this Mike McCarthy made a terrible call on the 4th and inches was it when Rodgers scrambled, he should of went on that play at least give us a chance for to get a field goal *(why go for the first drive on a 4th 1 and not when your down losing). Second of all what was Grant doing today, people might be assuming his injured, but to me it looked more of vision problems and not injury problems he was having. Our o-line, I don't know what to say ... it's been over 2 years now trying to get a good o-line but all we're getting is an average o-line (if we get lucky, which was not the case today), maybe it's the o-line coach, can that be it? Like over 2 years now and the line looks like it's worst then it was when we had just drafted them *(yes i know Favre was able to read more plays and know where there's a blitz coming, but Rodgers run's so many time's which equals that out with favre). Our o-line can't even open up some hole's. So the freaking RB can run.

Our d-line wow let me not get started, what they have rushed 500 yards in the past 4 games? For some reason our D-line thinks there job is only to sack the qb? STOP THE RUN PLZZZZ !!!!!!!!!

Safeties not bad, CB's decent without harris, WOODSON = BEST CB IN LEAGUE

LB's playing good but they can tackle a bit better *(needs to be said for more then half of the D)

Rodgers playing good, had 1 int not his fault, last pick wasn't really his fault but the second one was a poor and bad throw.

Overall C-

Yes I am aware that we got injuries but still my final say :

1- D-line needs to stop the run
2- O-line needs to grow up and we need to start hearing their voice
3- Running game needs to be more aggressive
4- Plz Mike McCarthy some better calls and plzzz plzzzz plzzzz a bit more running / screen pass / play actions ...
5- I'm still a T.T.,M.M., Rodgers, and every other packer fan 😃
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
15 years ago
our running game is feminine as hell.
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (12h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (12h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (13h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (13h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (14h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    55m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

10h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.