11 years ago

Sometimes you guys act like such girls.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

now that right there is an offensive remark!! [grin1]

Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Coming from a guy that can't think past the end of his nose, this is not even an insult. Can't wait for that stupid Tparty to obliverated from national politics.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

The "Republican" wing of the tea party, maybe.

But the Sam Adams wing is only going to grow.

Which of course would get us perilously close to your "guillotine" story coming actually about, since today's Americans are closer to the illiterate French peasants of 1789 than they have been to the highly literate Adams and Paine, and their national "leaders" closer to Robispierre than to Jefferson.

Methinks it is time to sell part of the fountain pen collection and find somewhere where I can spend a couple weekends a month at a shooting range. Wants v. needs, right, zombieslayer?

Crap.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
My brother says: "Romney spent $800m+ to not be President. I spent nothing for the same result. Who's the better business man now?"
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago

My brother says: "Romney spent $800m+ to not be President. I spent nothing for the same result. Who's the better business man now?"

Should we consider, that it wasn't his money?

I need to figure out how to get people to pay for me to travel the country doing nothing but talking and sight seeing.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Cheesey
11 years ago
It's funny how my name gets mentioned when i'm not here.
I wasn't here cause i can't afford computer hookup at home.

Obama won.....let's see how happy all his supporters will be 4 years from now. He already proved he didn't have to follow through on ANY of his promises and still got reelected.
He, the Clintons, and all their hollywood supporters ARE the "rich guys" his supporters rail on about. But he fooled you all into thinking he's "one of us".
Obama is a lame duck pres, and now doesn't have to worry about consequences to his actions, as he doesn't have to worry about reelection.
It will be interesting to see how far left he will take the country now.
UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago
OoOoOoOOoOH, lemmie break this down for you in cute, little bite sizes pieces so you can understand..

Holy shit are you retarded.

Maybe, but far less than you, and apparently 99% of 'Merica, sir.

Go cry in your beer for four more year.

My sobriety says this is impossible. But, I will cry in my drink, but much to your dismay, I would have cried in my drink the same if Romney won. Sooo.. Your point?

Your asstard racist tea party has been slapped and sent to bed.

What?! You mean the Republicans have been slapped and sent to bed. It was the political game-playing GOP that lost this race, not the Tea Partiers. I'll ignore the racist comment to prevent further spreading of the flame-fest.

And yes, Obama's landslide victory last night made losers out of Superpacks.

50% of the SuperPACs. The Democrats and Obama get just as much money from them as the GOP does.

Can you say rope-a-dope - cause those billionairs got knocked the fuck out last night. Let them cry like the pussy bitches that they are.

Rope-a-dope. Yup. I can say it. Again, pointless sentences.

Fuck you Porforis.

Haha!

I stood alone the last two years against all of you and took more shit than anybody.

HAHAH!! No, you haven't.

If you can't take that I'm right on certain things, go examine your own head.

OMG, you keep getting funnier, sir! The only thing you are right on is how lucky you are with your family. I envy you in that aspect. And only that aspect.

Yeah, I'm gonna gloat today. This president has taken more shit from uneducated people that do not respect his office, and I'm happy for him today.

Gloat. It's your freedom to do so. This president has earned much of the shit thrown his way. And maybe some from those who do not respect his office, but guarantee you that most is from those who DO, which why they give him shit.

No it means you Fox News watchers live in a bubble. Nothing gets in.

Everyone of us that you call 'Fox News watchers' don't watch Fox News. Generalizations are bad, mmmk?

Ann Coulter once wrote a book "How to talk to a liberal if you have to." Those roles have now been reversed, only the new book should be called "Why would you even talk to a Tea Party person?"

Ignorance is bliss, right?

This made me LOL.

One more thing unrelated to the above: If you voted for Obama OR Romney.. Congratulations. You are a part of the problem, NOT the solution. Sheeple.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Cheesey
11 years ago
Isn't it funny how childish some people act?

Seriously, had Romney won, i wouldn't have been throwing insults at the posters here that love Obama.
Last i checked, (as of today, that is) it's still a free country, and we are free to vote for who we want to vote for.
The "na na, my guy won, your guy lost" reminds me more of the trolls that used to come here when their team beat the Packers.
That's where that kind of stuff belongs.

As i said in many posts, Obama did NOT follow through on his promises from the last 4 years. So i think we pretty much know what his plans are for the next 4 years.
If i'm wrong on this, i haven't seen anything to prove otherwise.

If that was what you wanted, well, you got it. The national debt will probably be well over 20 trillion dollars by the end of his next term. Maybe even higher. I sure haven't seen anything that would make me believe otherwise.

The funny thing is.....i don't have any children, so i don't HAVE to "care" where the country will be in 30 years. I'll probably be dead, so why should i care?
But you people that have young children SHOULD have seen what Obama did as far as the debt goes, and been concerned how it will affect YOUR children's future. I guess that's what surprises me the most.

But hey.....you will get what you asked for in the end.
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Sometimes you guys act like such girls.

You're the one who's staring at our legs.

[grin1]

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
doddpower
11 years ago

50% of the SuperPACs. The Democrats and Obama get just as much money from them as the GOP does.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

Are you sure about that? I've certainly heard differently. I quickly found one article, perhaps it's wrong. I've definitely heard the same thing on other news networks as well. I'm sure they were all just a bunch of lying liberals though. Source :

WASHINGTON -- Independent conservative groups are going to have to come to terms with the fact that they spent more than $700 million -- 70 percent of all of the reported independent spending in the 2012 election -- and walked away with little to show for it.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was supported by outside groups that outspent allies of President Barack Obama by $260 million. And yet he still lost.

Huffington Post  wrote:

There's obviously absolutely no doubt they both received a ton of outside money, and it's truly embarrassing and humiliating how much money was spent (as I stated earlier). However, it was true that Democrats were generally against Citizens United, including Obama. It was a huge deal and those opposed to it continually stated why there were against it: Because it would result in unimaginable amounts of money poured into campaigns. Romney certainly got out to an early lead, and naturally Democrats/Obama had no choice but to follow. It's also true that Romney's donations were much more concentrated to a few HUGE donors. Obama had his share of big donors relatively speaking, but his campaign was much more grassroots and involved many, many more smaller donors. I don't have time to find a link now, but there were at least a few individuals that donated $100 million + to the Romney campaign (Koch brothers, et al.). He literally crushed Obama in terms of 'big time donors.' It's also interesting that only 12% of Obama's money came from Super Pacs, which basically means undisclosed donors, vs. 40% per Romney.

Quickly came across this blurb:

The last sentence of that quote is exactly why Republicans and several Democrats wanted Citizen United to pass: because it allowed them to keep their donors a secret. Perhaps some don't have any problem with that, but certainly many others do. Obama clearly benefited from Super Pacs, but at least he acted like he didn't want it in the public eye. Besides, that's all most politicians do is act anyway; only some do it better than others.

Either way, it's absolutely inexcusable how much money was spent on this election and I have little to no respect for either campaign as a result. I agree, American politics, especially the Presidential race, is a complete joke. It's too bad so many still buy into the facade, though. It's becoming little more than a theatrical show meant to divide America and give them a false sense of a "choice" about the direction of the Country. Unfortunately, any Republican or Democrat elected to office in the foreseeable future is largely going to pursue similar agendas regardless of what is said in front of a camera. Any small differences that exist are minimal, and almost all decisions are not good for us 'average Joe's and Joelene's." Moreover, both parties in America are criminals, as far as I'm concerned.
DakotaT
11 years ago

It's funny how my name gets mentioned when i'm not here.
I wasn't here cause i can't afford computer hookup at home.

Obama won.....let's see how happy all his supporters will be 4 years from now. He already proved he didn't have to follow through on ANY of his promises and still got reelected.
He, the Clintons, and all their hollywood supporters ARE the "rich guys" his supporters rail on about. But he fooled you all into thinking he's "one of us".
Obama is a lame duck pres, and now doesn't have to worry about consequences to his actions, as he doesn't have to worry about reelection.
It will be interesting to see how far left he will take the country now.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I like how people like you think Obama accomplished nothing in his first four years. It's actually laughable how right wingers dismiss things like affordable health care, kicking Arab terrorist ass, repealed don't ask don't tell, saved the auto industry, adjusted FEMA so that it works; and all while treasonous Republicans tried blocking everything.

The economy isn't fixed yet, but don't you think if the treasonous Republicans would have helped pass a jobs bill, we'd be a lot farther along.
UserPostedImage