The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
Well, it is time, the teams who should be in are in and the teams who shouldn't be in are... hoping for next year! There are three bowl games this year, should be interesting who wins what! Let us start with the worst one...

[align=center]The 2009 Toilet Bowl[/align]
[align=center]Pack93z's Gravediggers vs. Team Southern Tundra [/align]

The Toilet Bowl, what is this? Well, simply to put it, these two teams have lost so many times that they are playing as the worst teams in the PHFFL. The Gravediggers at the end of the regular season were ranked dead last at 20th. This meant that the 1st game of the playoffs for them was not a threat to there chances of getting into The Toilet Bowl, but the second one was (Check the Bracket to figure out why). On the other hand, the Southern Tundra was ranked 16th in the league, meaning they would have to loose both of their playoff games to get in, which they did. Oh, but here is the fun part, the winner of this game doesn't get the trophy, the looser does! So, will the Gravediggers prove there season isn't a waist or will the Southern Tundra break this loosing streak? Stay Tuned!

Star Worth: -5

[align=center]The 2009 "Why Wasn't I in The Playoffs?" Bowl[/align]
[align=center]Blessed by Gregorious vs. Dhazercrushers [/align]

Nice Bowl title, eh? Well, simply put, this is the game that puts the top two teams who didn't make it into the playoffs in a final duel, making the winner wonder, "Why Wasn't I in The Playoffs?" Now, by top teams, I don't mean #9 and #10 at the end of the season but the teams who won enough to be in the top of the Consolation Bracket. Also known as GmC13 (Check the Consolation Bracket). The first team, Blessed by Gregorious, got in with no help. As ranked #13, he had to win both of his consolation games. On Average, he won every one of his consolation games only by 4 point, making it a challenge to play the Dhazercrushers. The Dhazercrushers have won their two consolation games by a point average of 20. This was with no help too. Being ranked 11 meant they had to win both of their consolation games, against high ranked teams even! So who will win, the Blessed by Gregorious who have come to possibly shock everyone or the Dhazercrushers who seek to show they belonged in the playoffs? Hm...

Star Worth: 0

[align=center]The 2009 PackersHome Bowl[/align]
[align=center]Amsterdam Admirals vs. Ted Thompson DESTROYERS[/align]

Well, now we have reached the cream of the crop, the bing of da bang. But let's stop. This game deserves its own thread. So, in the future, expect a big article and galor. But not now. Let's have here to focus on the other games.

Star Worth: 5
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Nice. Very nice.

It's a shame that Pack93 totally missed the fantasy draft and just gave up on this league. I guess that there's always this one last game to prove that, even with a random draft, he can get it done.

Love the effort you're putting in, Ninja. +1.
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Dhazercrushers won. Tundra won. I demand a sack race on our game. I won't go down in a fricken' tie.
The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
Holy Shit. If I'm not mistaken rockmolder, Ted Thompson Destroyers win due to the better record!!!
UserPostedImage
mi_keys
14 years ago

Holy Shit. If I'm not mistaken rockmolder, Ted Thompson Destroyers win due to the better record!!!

"The_Green_Ninja" wrote:

Is the tie breaker better record or total points, because if it's total points throughout the year than rock would win. If it's record tahn Dhazer would win. Crazy finish to the year either way.
Born and bred a cheesehead
dhazer
14 years ago
If it goes by points i would be pissed but then again it is Ninjas league and it would be normal 😛
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Fricken' league. I suffered on a harder schedule, more points for, more points against and Dhazer wins on his cupcake schedule. ON A TIE!

Fricken' fantasy experts. 'Stuckey is a very safe low end receiver who will always get you a point or two'. Yeah, thanks a lot.

Fricken' Ricky Williams. Just when I bench his handcuff, he goes out with an injury and Lex Hilliard puts up 20 points. Yes, 20 points.

Fricken' Bills. Get Captain Checkdown and that other guy with the armstrength of an 11 year old out of there and get someone go can throw it deep to TO!

Fricken' Tony G. Putting in his worst effort so far, with 1 catch for 17 yards. 1 TD in the last 5 games. Best fantasy TE my ass.

Fricken' Eagles Defense. They finally seemed to be returning to Jimmy Johnson-like form.... and the serve up a stinker. 5 points. Cardinals on the bench, 16 points.

Fricken' Baltimore. Stop turning the ball over on fumbles and let your punter kick it.

Lasty... Fricken' Peterson. From stud to scrub in 3 weeks. Finally, he puts in a good effort and there he is, with one of his untimely fumbles. Screw you, you fricken' purple PoS. If I happen to get the 1st or 2nd pick next year, I'll trade it away. Or pick a punter.

Grats, Dhazer.
14 years ago
I hadn't logged in for weeks because I assumed I was out of the playoffs and didn't know about a consolation bracket, heh!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Grats to dhazer? I won the league, he finished 3rd, MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago
I want my horse's ass trophy. I deserve it.

I'da kicked that SOB's butt badly if you people hadn't conspired to keep him safe from the crushers.

Congrats, Dave!
Fan Shout
dfosterf (9h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (16h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (17h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (17h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (20h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (23h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (23h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (23h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (23h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (23h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (23h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (23h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (23h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (23h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (23h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.