Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Nice find on the Raven's comment. I wish we had a list of boards that we could intercommunicate with during that teams week.

For instance, this week, we infiltrate Raven's board respectfully engaging in discussion about the upcoming game.

Edit. I need your help on this. I'd like to group up every NFL team website that has a discussion board.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
14 years ago

Nice find on the Raven's comment. I wish we had a list of boards that we could intercommunicate with during that teams week.

For instance, this week, we infiltrate Raven's board respectfully engaging in discussion about the upcoming game.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Yeah, that's going to turn out just alright. Lol.

But I have to agree, Flacco isn't as good as Rodgers. He was very mediocre last year, but his team won some games. The defense isn't playing as well as they used to, and now Flacco is struggling pretty bad.

I think that this kid can turn it around. If you looked at him play at the start of the season, he looked pretty impressive. He's no push over. If we underestimate him, we might be up for a long game.

Think of the Vikings games. Flacco's nowhere near Favre and Rice and McGahee aren't as good Peterson, but if we come out, only stopping the run again, we might be screwed.
dfosterf
14 years ago

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Fan to fan alliance 

My understanding is that they accept one site per team, which is why it's only pc for the Pack.
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Ouch? They used PC? PC is good, but having read their place for a long time, we have much better discussions here. And we have the best members. How did this happen?

Edit, I'm bias, of course, but I feel we meet this better. :)

What are the requirements to join F2FA? 

Our requirements are simple. Each member of F2FA must:
[ul]Be fan-based. Commericial sites are not allowed in F2FA. Each F2FA member site is created, and operated by, a fan of the team it represents.

Have an active message board. F2FA sites promote one another all week leading up to the game. This allows fans from one site to interact with fans from another which increases traffic for both.

Have a dedicated url. Dedicated urls (web addresses) make a site's location easier to find and remember.

Have a link to the F2FA.com site and a weekly link to any opponent member's site. This allows us to promote each other and F2FA as a whole. You can see how this is done by visiting any member site.[/ul]

What's the determination of a commercial site? One that carries a financial profit?
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago
I think the f2f matters to the sites that have it, because it definitely "builds and keeps" their site in the national eye amongst the other fanbases.

It doesn't really matter (much, imo) to us in the sense that both PC and PPO -- as an excellent example--- are the two "big" sites for their respective fan bases, forums-wise, yet...

(PPO is the purple f2f site)

PPO seems to have a lot more "interconnectivity" with US, instead of PC.

Really, all that would need to happen is for members HERE to link with the f2f sites of the other teams. The reason being is that we would build a relationship with each of those sites, regardless if we are a "formal" member of the f2f alliance. That alliance is obviously important to the site owners, but the fans themselves...not so much, except to FIND the other fan's sites.

That link I provided does precisely that. We know where to go already.

:thumbleft:

I think PC was one of the absolute original members there. If my theory is true (I seem to recall making an attempt to have us recognized) ---

You were climbing rapidly in membership rolls, were getting in the neighborhood of PC in a pure numbers sense, strengthening a case if an attempt was going to be made in order to "wrest control" of that designation from PC, if you so desired.

Then you shit-canned 2/3 of the members here , lol

(Pullin' your chain, I know why you did it, lol)
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
I like what they've done with PChatters (I mean no disrespect to them, but I hate sites that use fan's to profit via ad links and public requests for donations.), but I just think we offer a better platform all around than most Packers sites for something of this degree.

Consider a fire lit under my ass. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I like the idea and since there's no way we're going to knock PC out of the Packers slot, something comparative will have to be done. This is being added to my project lists.
UserPostedImage
Yerko
14 years ago
I like this idea a lot Zero...unfortunately, it would just add to my addiction of visiting this website.

*Edit--not saying that's a bad thing... :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
lol not all at once guys ... geez
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
14 years ago
I'm getting the torches and pitchforks.
dfosterf
14 years ago
I volunteer to do one team if someone else volunteers to do one.

I will do any team of Zero's choosing.

PPO's list of 30 Vikings fans sites 

I am not counting this as my chore. He can still give me a team that no one else does.
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (6h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (6h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (7h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (7h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (8h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    7m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.