nyrpack
14 years ago
im jimmy from long island, ny, been a packer fan since the early 70s, i havent missed a game since around the 87 season, been lots of sportsbars, been to 2 games at lambeau , ist one was against san fran on a monday nite the year they won the superbowl, the 2nd game was in 2000 i believe when brett beat peyton manning in a game in the frozen tundra, it was cold but i loved every minute of it, plan to get back one day , but currently not easy living on long island with a house , a wife and a beautiful almost 3 year old daughter !!
jimmy b.
gopackers08
14 years ago
Hi my name is Jack and I live in
Baltimore, MD and I love the Packers very much
I am currently a laid off law clerk and will hopefully
be a lawyer very soon.
blank
pack4ever
14 years ago
Im doug from philly. I have been a packers fan my entire life. My family is from green bay, but they moved to philly before i was born and the family tradition carried on.
blank
JD
  • JD
  • Registered
14 years ago
Hey guys,

I am J.D. and I have been a Packer fan my whole life. It is hard to catch the game because I am constantly traveling. I hope to see as many games as possible and if I happen to be in Green Bay during the season I always go to the game. There is nothing better than seeing a game at Lambeau.
- J.D.
HatestheF.I.B.s
14 years ago
Hello my name is Steve.
I've been a Packer fan for 43 yrs, born in to it. Not that it's a bad thing. I grew up in Racine, Wi. I have been living in Jersey since 2000. Never married, no kids, one girlfriend called me a serial dater. I teach ceramics at a local university and tend bar. I ride a harley.

I have to admit I know a lot more about most of the members on this forum than you about me being as I've been a regular reader since before the mass migration from the old site. I think Rayan ran it. Most of the interesting posts came from people from the people here so I followed, or maybe they wanted me to join,(I'm not much of a joiner, and don't like to make comittments), the site and the good posters had left so I didn't bother.

Too give you a time frame to let you know how long I've read some of the posts I remeber Pack66 getting suspended and then banned from the old site. And somehow sneaking back on.

With all that said I don't know how active I will be on this forum. It gives me somthing to read form home and a resoure for information about the Pack. it's tough to find real Packer fans out here, most of them either were Brett Farve fans or just some J. O. who lkes the Packers, but not really a fan due to the fact they can't really discuss anything about them.

thanks Steve - a.k.a. hatestheF.B.S.
blank
greenbayuk
14 years ago
Hello Fellow Packers

Iam Paul 30 from London, England, I have been following the NFL since 07 when we got a regular season game at Wembley. I have decided to choose / follow the Packers as my team now.

I am miles behind all of you in knowledge / history years of the Packers so don't expect many posts from me early doors as I know nothing. Just finished downloading the cowboys game not a bad one for my 1st game as a fan to watch.

Iam just joining different Packers sites introducing myself and reading what people have got to say about the season so far.

Go Pack Go!!!
blank
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Doesn't matter, UK. That's how I arrived here a little more than a year ago. We have some very knowledgable members here. I picked up quite a lot from them. Just observe, ask and mingle.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
Sup GBUK! First and for most, the Vikings and Bears suck. Don't root for them at all (unless there are DIRE, DIRE consequences if they don't win). The Vikings and Bears fans will incite you with hopes and dreams, but be warned! To show the Bears only have 1 Super Bowl win and the Vikings have 0... yet the Packers have 3!

If you got that one, you're good to go. Oh yeah, and congrats on being born into the Packers fandom during the Rodgers Era instead of the other guy's.

Hope to see you around here a lot!
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
14 years ago
well cool - glad to have you with us, belgian boy!! 😃
IronMan
14 years ago
Welcome Jan!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (6h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.