You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 4PackGirl  
#46 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 4:43:16 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 121

glad to have you here, acura. that makes at least 3 of us on the site who have been blessed with twins - freaky. :D
UserPostedImage
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 6:13:17 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

Applause Given: 365
Applause Received: 263

Acuratl makes me think of a Mayan or Aztec name.

Twins are fun. Mine are only 3, so the fun has barely begun.
UserPostedImage
Offline PackerSnax  
#48 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:40:43 PM(UTC)
PackerSnax

Hello fellow Packer fans,

My name is Jim and I am 27, I am originally from Wisconsin but currently live in Germany. I was born and raised in the great dairy state and it is tough missing the atmosphere during football season. The Germans really don't believe in American football. They had a German NFL league here and I went to a lot of the Frankfurt Galaxy games but they have since discontinued the effort of American football in Europe. Anyway thank you guys for a great site and I am looking forward to a great season.

-Jim
blank
Offline masseyattack  
#49 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:33:13 AM(UTC)
masseyattack

Hello all, my name is Christopher. I've been a Green Bay Packers fan for 6 seasons. I'm English so it's reasonably hard to follow the NFL (or at least a specific team over here). I've been to the two NFL games at Wembley stadium in London (Giants @ Dolphins and Chargers @ Saints), plus I'm going to the Patriots @ Bucs game this year. Here's hoping the Packers make the trip one day, though the impression I get is that the American's aren't too thrilled with the international series - perhaps that will change if the regular season is expanded to 17 or 18 games.
blank
Offline Orygunfan76  
#50 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 6:22:57 PM(UTC)
Orygunfan76

Applause Received: 1

I'm this idiot.
blank
Offline nyrpack  
#51 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 8:08:07 PM(UTC)
nyrpack

Applause Given: 2
Applause Received: 39

im jimmy from long island, ny, been a packer fan since the early 70s, i havent missed a game since around the 87 season, been lots of sportsbars, been to 2 games at lambeau , ist one was against san fran on a monday nite the year they won the superbowl, the 2nd game was in 2000 i believe when brett beat peyton manning in a game in the frozen tundra, it was cold but i loved every minute of it, plan to get back one day , but currently not easy living on long island with a house , a wife and a beautiful almost 3 year old daughter !!
jimmy b.
Offline gopackers08  
#52 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:36:38 PM(UTC)
gopackers08

Hi my name is Jack and I live in
Baltimore, MD and I love the Packers very much
I am currently a laid off law clerk and will hopefully
be a lawyer very soon.
blank
Offline pack4ever  
#53 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2009 12:08:56 PM(UTC)
pack4ever

Im doug from philly. I have been a packers fan my entire life. My family is from green bay, but they moved to philly before i was born and the family tradition carried on.
blank
Offline JD  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2009 1:22:03 PM(UTC)
JD

Hey guys,

I am J.D. and I have been a Packer fan my whole life. It is hard to catch the game because I am constantly traveling. I hope to see as many games as possible and if I happen to be in Green Bay during the season I always go to the game. There is nothing better than seeing a game at Lambeau.
- J.D.
Offline HatestheF.I.B.s  
#55 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:54:32 PM(UTC)
HatestheF.I.B.s

Hello my name is Steve.
I've been a Packer fan for 43 yrs, born in to it. Not that it's a bad thing. I grew up in Racine, Wi. I have been living in Jersey since 2000. Never married, no kids, one girlfriend called me a serial dater. I teach ceramics at a local university and tend bar. I ride a harley.

I have to admit I know a lot more about most of the members on this forum than you about me being as I've been a regular reader since before the mass migration from the old site. I think Rayan ran it. Most of the interesting posts came from people from the people here so I followed, or maybe they wanted me to join,(I'm not much of a joiner, and don't like to make comittments), the site and the good posters had left so I didn't bother.

Too give you a time frame to let you know how long I've read some of the posts I remeber Pack66 getting suspended and then banned from the old site. And somehow sneaking back on.

With all that said I don't know how active I will be on this forum. It gives me somthing to read form home and a resoure for information about the Pack. it's tough to find real Packer fans out here, most of them either were Brett Farve fans or just some J. O. who lkes the Packers, but not really a fan due to the fact they can't really discuss anything about them.

thanks Steve - a.k.a. hatestheF.B.S.
blank
Offline greenbayuk  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:57:41 PM(UTC)
greenbayuk

Hello Fellow Packers

Iam Paul 30 from London, England, I have been following the NFL since 07 when we got a regular season game at Wembley. I have decided to choose / follow the Packers as my team now.

I am miles behind all of you in knowledge / history years of the Packers so don't expect many posts from me early doors as I know nothing. Just finished downloading the cowboys game not a bad one for my 1st game as a fan to watch.

Iam just joining different Packers sites introducing myself and reading what people have got to say about the season so far.

Go Pack Go!!!
blank
Offline Rockmolder  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2009 7:45:24 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Applause Given: 143
Applause Received: 215

Doesn't matter, UK. That's how I arrived here a little more than a year ago. We have some very knowledgable members here. I picked up quite a lot from them. Just observe, ask and mingle.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
UserPostedImage
Offline The_Green_Ninja  
#58 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2009 3:26:26 AM(UTC)
The_Green_Ninja

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 26

Sup GBUK! First and for most, the Vikings and Bears suck. Don't root for them at all (unless there are DIRE, DIRE consequences if they don't win). The Vikings and Bears fans will incite you with hopes and dreams, but be warned! To show the Bears only have 1 Super Bowl win and the Vikings have 0... yet the Packers have 3!

If you got that one, you're good to go. Oh yeah, and congrats on being born into the Packers fandom during the Rodgers Era instead of the other guy's.

Hope to see you around here a lot!
UserPostedImage
Offline 4PackGirl  
#59 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2009 1:07:19 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 121

well cool - glad to have you with us, belgian boy!! :D
UserPostedImage
Offline IronMan  
#60 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2009 1:07:48 PM(UTC)
IronMan

Applause Given: 14
Applause Received: 53

Welcome Jan!