Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dfosterf  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:15:02 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 187
Applause Received: 410

I recommend all voters actually pay attention to the things that matter this next election cycle. Personally, the way I see it, if they do not, this country could fall. I happen to have witnessed that. In my experience, it is almost invariablty due to the arrogance of those in power.
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Sponsor
Offline Wade  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:41:19 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 674
Applause Received: 688

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I recommend all voters actually pay attention to the things that matter this next election cycle. Personally, the way I see it, if they do not, this country could fall. I happen to have witnessed that. In my experience, it is almost invariablty due to the arrogance of those in power.

You're an optimist my friend. IMO, it is no longer a question of if, only of when.

I think the problem goes beyond one of arrogance and power. It is a nation whose people legitimate that arrogance and power every time they go to those in power to solve problems and coerce their neighbors. I consider the current Pretende the worst occupant of the Oval Office in my lifetime, and as a historian I consider only Wilson to have been worse, but the reality is that spoiled brat would have no power, or even influence, had the American people not abdicated their responsibilties.

A country that can't do better than elect the previous idiot, twice, and follow it by electing the current idiot, not once, but twice, has lost its way. A country that gives sinecures to the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Harkin, Hastert, et al, has lost its way. A country whose citizens tolerate the Patriot Act, the TSA, Executive Order after Executive Order, and a hundred thousand pages of new restrictions on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness year after year, has lost its way.

No, it is more than that. The people of this country have not only lost their way, they have no idea they are lost.

Sometimes I really wish I had a spaceship and could become a prospector in the asteroid belt.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
thanks Post received 2 applause.
Pack93z on 7/2/2014(UTC), dfosterf on 7/2/2014(UTC)
Offline Pack93z  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:30:04 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 390
Applause Received: 1,062

I am more in the camp that it matters not the puppet in control.. until we fix the purpose of our government and what truly drive it (greed).. our country is spiraling.

What is sad is that we are still one of the best countries to reside in.. just think if we truly tried to fix our issues? What could we be.

I think I have said it a 1000 times.. matters not the side of the aisle the puppet resides.. they are not in it for the people anymore. Their interests are aligned with whomever pays the most.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 7/11/2014(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:34:40 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,913
Applause Received: 2,118

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
I am more in the camp that it matters not the puppet in control.. until we fix the purpose of our government and what truly drive it (greed).. our country is spiraling.

What is sad is that we are still one of the best countries to reside in.. just think if we truly tried to fix our issues? What could we be.

I think I have said it a 1000 times.. matters not the side of the aisle the puppet resides.. they are not in it for the people anymore. Their interests are aligned with whomever pays the most.

This quote applies... "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:21:44 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,966
Applause Received: 1,429

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
You're an optimist my friend. IMO, it is no longer a question of if, only of when.

yep. The trigger was already pulled and the hammer is falling. Only a matter of when.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 7:13:24 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 658
Applause Received: 1,347

Gee Gunny, on who's watch did America "fall"? About time you guys fixed some stuff isn't it?
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:03:33 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Gee Gunny, on who's watch did America "fall"? About time you guys fixed some stuff isn't it?

I say the timing is on you, but I stand ready to fix things, if given the opportunity. I am a patriot.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline DakotaT  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:09:51 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

I say the timing is on you, but I stand ready to fix things, if given the opportunity. I am a patriot.

First thing I'd do is deport all you right wing war mongers to the lands you've destroyed, then we could get to work on fixing this country for "everybody" not just those you and your ilk deem worthy. I'm just a good person who believes in fairness. You can keep your phony right wing patriotism. Maybe if any of you would ever recognize those you step on, I'd think differently about you, but since you never have an ounce of remorse - why should I?
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:25:41 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

First thing I'd do is deport all you right wing war mongers to the lands you've destroyed, then we could get to work on fixing this country for "everybody" not just those you and your ilk deem worthy. I'm just a good person who believes in fairness. You can keep your phony right wing patriotism. Maybe if any of you would ever recognize those you step on, I'd think differently about you, but since you never have an ounce of remorse - why should I?

All I have ever done is unf*ck the moronic sh*t you (usually) left wing politicians sent me to do. Like I told you a long time ago, I am a pacifist. Like I told you a long time ago, my country sent me to fix things clowns like the ones you love f*ck up. I wasn't leaving my country simply for the morons you happen to love.

I SERVED.

Your civillian ass should go on board an aircraft carrier to see how the REMFS serve, then you'd have a better perspective on how me and mine roll. I'm sure they would tell you, if asked correctly.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:18:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:34:29 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

All I have ever done is unf*ck the moronic sh*t you (usually) left wing politicians sent me to do. Like I told you a long time ago, I am a pacifist. Like I told you a long time ago, my country sent me to fix things clowns like the ones you love f*ck up. I wasn't leaving my country simply for the morons you happen to love.

I SERVED.

Your civillian ass should go on board an aircraft carrier to see how the REMFS serve, then you'd have a better perspective on how me and mine roll. I'm sure they would tell you, if asked correctly.

You really don't know much about anything do you? Pretty laughable.

Without us civilians paying our taxes, you have no aircraft carrier. John McCain is going to rot in hell for all the damage he has caused riling up Congress for bull sh*t wars, and Bush and Cheney should be hanged for war crimes. Sleep well, Gunny after taking a few shots of course.
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:57:33 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Oh yeah, and Gunny - "We have to get our country back" is the mantra of the Tea Party. The dumbest, most bigoted political group in our nation's history. Isn't it wonderful how this melting pot of excellence has to be ruined by a bunch of racist a$holes who don't want to share the most awesome country in the history of the world. Nothing but a bunch of dicks. It's peculiar how you came up with the title of this thread being a pacifist and all. Oyvey!
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:22:54 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Hey man, thanks, yet again, for setting me straight. I apologize for those regrettable years serving just the man. Where would you like me to send the retribution checks in order for me to begin my apology in a meaningful way?

Interesting that you have actually done nothing in the arena of which you speak, but that would be typical.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:42:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 8:46:44 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Hey man, thanks, yet again, for setting me straight. I apologize for those regrettable years serving just the man. Where would you like me to send the retribution checks in order for me to begin my apology in a meaningful way?

Interesting that you have actually done nothing in the arena of which you speak, but that would be typical.

Someday you'll get to meet God, and when he asks you why you took part in beating down poor people - "serving the man" may not be a sufficient answer. You had other options.

I hope you guys "get your country back", maybe you won't be such dicks anymore.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:54:37 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Someday you'll get to meet God, and when he asks you why you took part in beating down poor people - "serving the man" may not be a sufficient answer. You had other options.

I hope you guys "get your country back", maybe you won't be such dicks anymore.

Why are you such an a$hole? Do you need mentoring? I'll be happy to help you through your crisis.

http://www.trinityhealth...ocs_return&docid=224

This guy will get you back on track to the sanity you seek. There is no reason to get concerned. The gentle people in the white jackets are here to help you.

Edited by user Thursday, July 10, 2014 5:32:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:54:54 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Why are you such an a$hole? Do you need mentoring? I'll be happy to help you through your crisis.

http://www.trinityhealth...ocs_return&docid=224

This guy will get you back on track to the sanity you seek. There is no reason to get concerned. The gentle people in the white jackets are here to help you.

I'm not the one with the problem. You're the one that "needs to get our country back". I'm just telling you that it isn't going to happen. Maybe you should seek help as to why you believe bullying people that can't fight back is so honorable. The little people are fed up with it. It's about time you realize this. You might want to think about if the suppressed people are going to treat you better than you've treated them, when they really take over. What you're bitching about now is just the beginning.

As for your little sanity insult, well, you should know by now that I just laugh at sh*t like that.
UserPostedImage