Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 12:29:35 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,299

Why do we always waste time discussing the loss of our marginal players. Wilson seems like a an extreme non issue to me.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 3/30/2014(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline sschind  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:17:02 PM(UTC)
sschind

United States

Applause Given: 101
Applause Received: 390

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Why do we always waste time discussing the loss of our marginal players. Wilson seems like a an extreme non issue to me.

If we considered it a waste of time to discuss it I presume we wouldn't be doing it. Unlike some people who claim it is a waste of time and yet they still do it.

I respect your right to have your opinion but that doesn't mean I agree with it or respect you for having it.
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 4:56:03 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,751
Applause Received: 1,319

because we are pissants with no sense of self worth and love to waste our time on meaningless tasks.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

nerdmann on 3/30/2014(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:56:11 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
because we are pissants with no sense of self worth and love to waste our time on meaningless tasks.

Yeah, you want to impress me, let's see you start arguing with Texas on meaningless shit - Pussy! Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:05:32 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States

Applause Given: 389
Applause Received: 224

Yeah, you want to impress me, let's see you start arguing with Texas on meaningless shit - Pussy! Big Grin

hahahaha a plea for help ....... the damn fool thinks sane people would actually side with him.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 5:05:45 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,845
Applause Received: 2,001

We discuss everything and anything Packers related here. Welcome to PackersHome.com THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO!! Join in or shut up with your discussion ending comments.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
wpr on 3/31/2014(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#7 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 5:26:47 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
We discuss everything and anything Packers related here. Welcome to PackersHome.com THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO!! Join in or shut up with your discussion ending comments.

Rolling Eyes
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#8 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 8:32:58 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Pass.

There is nothing even remotely interesting about arguing for argument's sake. I use to do that when I was 15.

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#9 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 8:46:25 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Pass.

There is nothing even remotely interesting about arguing for argument's sake. I use to do that when I was 15.

Yes, but one must stand up to evil and stupidity whenever possible. And Texas has a plethora of both.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#10 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 10:20:24 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 630
Applause Received: 648

Pass.

Okay, what's wrong with the above this time. Please, explain it again for my warped geezer brain?
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline wpr  
#11 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 11:18:42 AM(UTC)
wpr

United States

There is nothing wrong with that Wade. He paid to argue. I didn't.

And yet the argument portion of the skit wasn't very long. They had other sections that really took of most of the 6 min skit.

UserPostedImage

Offline Wade  
#12 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 1:11:07 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 630
Applause Received: 648

Ack.

Sorry, Wayne, I didn't ask the question precisely enough. I didn't mean to take sides here -- was actually just going off another tangent (I do that a fair amount, you know) because for some reason the thread made me think of the skit, one of my MP favorites.
Right up there with this one:

My question was about why when I posted the YouTube link inside my post, all that appeared was the URL.

What did you (or Kevin or whoever did it) change to make it appear correct? I can never seem to get that correct.
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline wpr  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 1:42:42 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Ack.

Sorry, Wayne, I didn't ask the question precisely enough. I didn't mean to take sides here -- was actually just going off another tangent (I do that a fair amount, you know) because for some reason the thread made me think of the skit, one of my MP favorites.

Right up there with this one:
My question was about why when I posted the YouTube link inside my post, all that appeared was the URL.

What did you (or Kevin or whoever did it) change to make it appear correct? I can never seem to get that correct.

typically when the "s" meaning it is a safe site is included on the http address it won't work here for youtube. i go in and remove the "s" and it is fine. Your cheese shop address also has an "s" and it is fine. I don't know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0

UserPostedImage

Offline texaspackerbacker  
#14 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 2:02:02 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States

Applause Given: 389
Applause Received: 224

So now the argument is about arguing huh? hahahaha

There's one poster here - whose name shall be unmentionable, but who fucking up of the original thread led to this one - who literally ALWAYS does that - poisons the well. His lack of competence to reply on point leaves him grasping for the only straw he can find - transferring threads of significance to his incessant line of crap. Now in this thread, he's begging for help hahaha.

I'm not exactly in love with arguing - especially just for the sake of arguing, but when wrongheaded opinions are expressed or worse yet, falsehoods are stated as facts, I've got this old-fashioned idea that they need to be countered, and anybody who has read Dakota's posts knows how fucked up they are. If it's good, he's against it America, Americans, Christianity, Christians, the Bible, Biblical teachings, literally anything - outside the field of sports, anyway. So if a guy can fulfill his duty to God and country and enjoy doing it, for sure I'll do it. As long as Dakota's ass needs kickin', I'll continue to kick it. I will give the schmuck credit for having the balls to keep on coming back for more ass kickin' hahahaha. That puts him a rung up on the ladder of respect than all those who don't.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DakotaT  
#15 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:11:40 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
So now the argument is about arguing huh? hahahaha

There's one poster here - whose name shall be unmentionable, but who fucking up of the original thread led to this one - who literally ALWAYS does that - poisons the well. His lack of competence to reply on point leaves him grasping for the only straw he can find - transferring threads of significance to his incessant line of crap. Now in this thread, he's begging for help hahaha.

I'm not exactly in love with arguing - especially just for the sake of arguing, but when wrongheaded opinions are expressed or worse yet, falsehoods are stated as facts, I've got this old-fashioned idea that they need to be countered, and anybody who has read Dakota's posts knows how fucked up they are. If it's good, he's against it America, Americans, Christianity, Christians, the Bible, Biblical teachings, literally anything - outside the field of sports, anyway. So if a guy can fulfill his duty to God and country and enjoy doing it, for sure I'll do it. As long as Dakota's ass needs kickin', I'll continue to kick it. I will give the schmuck credit for having the balls to keep on coming back for more ass kickin' hahahaha. That puts him a rung up on the ladder of respect than all those who don't.

Says the man with no credibility in this forum of posters. Rolling Eyes You should be happy I even acknowledge your retarded worldly views, but that can always change, Dumbass.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower on 4/1/2014(UTC)
Rss Feed