DakotaT
10 years ago

California school bans US flag shirts on Cinco de Mayo? Does this mean they won't be verbalizing the pledge of allegiance?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

No it's a preemptive action to keep peace. I would imagine the Latino kids outnumber those poor depraved white kids. πŸ™„

Most of these threads warrant about four or five posts, but for some reason all you Nazis want to confine discussions. It's maddening the suppression of free thought and expression that tangents bring to our discussions.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
10 years ago

No it's a preemptive action to keep peace. I would imagine the Latino kids outnumber those poor depraved white kids. πŸ™„

Most of these threads warrant about four or five posts, but for some reason all you Nazis want to confine discussions. It's maddening the suppression of free thought and expression that tangents bring to our discussions.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

What in the hell are you blabbering about now?

One of the most repetitive compliments received about this board is the wide range of freedom of opinions and the feeling anything can be said. This of course provided it is not attacking someone. Normally I don't need to say that last part, but to you, history suggests you need a reminding of that. Often. πŸ™‚
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

What's wrong was 30 years of trickle down economics which lined the pockets of a bunch of assholes that ultimately ruined America. But you keep holding on to those Reagan values, while I laugh at your dumb ass.

I can see why they whine about political discussion and try to change back the topic to the original. You literally ALWAYS do this - get way off base and divert to your same old shit. On the other hand, who really gives a shit about white trash disrespecting a wetback holiday anyway? Your crap, wrongheaded as it is, at least has some meat in it.

What were you? Teen or pre-teen in the Jimmy Carter days? THAT was when the country was on the verge of ruin - at the hands of YOUR side. Reagan snapped us out of Jimmy Carter's favorite word: malaise, both economically and in foreign policy and military power, cutting taxes and building up the military at the same time. Briefly returning to the original topic, people got back to honoring the flag, singing the national anthem, etc. Good times returned - not just for the 1% you hate, not even just for the "rich" church-going business owning achiever class you are jealous of, but for EVERYBODY, right down to those phantom poor people you keep crying about.

Do you see the country getting ruined now? Maybe socially and morally - there also, blame YOUR kind of people for that, maybe a major economic hit resulting primarily from failed leftist policies in the housing area, but ruined? Hell No. Even God damned Obama couldn't do that - thanks to Reagan, etc. defeating the only viable enemy we had in the world - Soviet Communism.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
10 years ago

I can see why they whine about political discussion and try to change back the topic to the original. You literally ALWAYS do this - get way off base and divert to your same old shit. On the other hand, who really gives a shit about white trash disrespecting a wetback holiday anyway? Your crap, wrongheaded as it is, at least has some meat in it.

What were you? Teen or pre-teen in the Jimmy Carter days? THAT was when the country was on the verge of ruin - at the hands of YOUR side. Reagan snapped us out of Jimmy Carter's favorite word: malaise, both economically and in foreign policy and military power, cutting taxes and building up the military at the same time. Briefly returning to the original topic, people got back to honoring the flag, singing the national anthem, etc. Good times returned - not just for the 1% you hate, not even just for the "rich" church-going business owning achiever class you are jealous of, but for EVERYBODY, right down to those phantom poor people you keep crying about.

Do you see the country getting ruined now? Maybe socially and morally - there also, blame YOUR kind of people for that, maybe a major economic hit resulting primarily from failed leftist policies in the housing area, but ruined? Hell No. Even God damned Obama couldn't do that - thanks to Reagan, etc. defeating the only viable enemy we had in the world - Soviet Communism.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

We went from a manufacturing country to vulture capitalism under the Republicans. Explain how awesome things are today to all those hard working Americans that lost their good paying jobs with awesome benefits so they could wear a stupid smock at Home Depot or Walmart. Yeah, that's great times for a selected few, but the rest of the country suffered. I wouldn't expect someone as light in the ass as you are to even comprehend what I'm talking about. What was it you did for a living - insurance salesman? Just another guy fucking the little guy on overpriced goods and services.

And as for your question about my Jimmy Carter years, I was a pre-teen being brainwashed by a man quite similar to you on how to be self-indulged, bigoted, and a completely clueless lemming being used by Wealthy Republicans. The George Bush years let me see Republicans for what they are. And thankfully, the rest of America woke up to the lies too as the last couple landslide elections would indicate.

I realize Jimmy Carter goes down as a big pussy, but at least he gets to go to his grave not being a war monger asshole. The funny thing about your claims of the leftists ruining this country, I think you should reform your claims to leftists tearing down the white Leave it To Beaver America. For the rest of America, the leftists are heroes fighting for their rights.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

We went from a manufacturing country to vulture capitalism under the Republicans. Explain how awesome things are today to all those hard working Americans that lost their good paying jobs with awesome benefits so they could wear a stupid smock at Home Depot or Walmart. Yeah, that's great times for a selected few, but the rest of the country suffered. I wouldn't expect someone as light in the ass as you are to even comprehend what I'm talking about. What was it you did for a living - insurance salesman? Just another guy fucking the little guy on overpriced goods and services.

And as for your question about my Jimmy Carter years, I was a pre-teen being brainwashed by a man quite similar to you on how to be self-indulged, bigoted, and a completely clueless lemming being used by Wealthy Republicans. The George Bush years let me see Republicans for what they are. And thankfully, the rest of America woke up to the lies too as the last couple landslide elections would indicate.

I realize Jimmy Carter goes down as a big pussy, but at least he gets to go to his grave not being a war monger asshole. The funny thing about your claims of the leftists ruining this country, I think you should reform your claims to leftists tearing down the white Leave it To Beaver America. For the rest of America, the leftists are heroes fighting for their rights.

I'm almost tempted to applaud you. You actually came within spitting distance of replying to the post you quoted, even though it was on YOUR well worn topic instead of the thread.

I was a real estate broker and a teacher, in addition to ten years in the army. I hate insurance, so I would never sell it. I only buy what the damn intrusive law forces me to buy. Absolutely, I grew up in "Leave It To Beaver" America - and "Dr. Huxtable" America and George Lopez America too. The point being, minorities also, in many cases, have been socialized (not the economic term) to a good normal American lifestyle. Unfortunately, however, not the majority. Most of those majorities have soaked up the sick shit your kind is pushing, and consequently, have been left behind in terms of achievement. Ask yourself, how many "poor" people - minority or otherwise - got uplifted out of poverty in 20 years of liberal programs the "War on Poverty" from the early '60s to 1980. Compare that to the number or percent earning decent income and out of poverty because of Reagan's significant tax cuts, etc.

Jimmy Carter was certainly a wuss - a pussy in terms of defense and foreign policy, who came fairly close to flushing away everything for America - suggesting our way of life was inferior to Soviet Communism. Damn that man - he needs to rot in hell for that. Carter, however, did just as much harm domestically with his tax and spend policies that brought us "stagflation" - a uniquely horrible blend of high inflation AND high unemployment. Until that time, all economics books said there was a tradeoff between those two evils. When I was on a conservative website a while ago, I actually could not in good conscience click yes on Obama being the worst president in history, because Carter was just so horrible.

Explain how working class Americans are better off today with Walmart, Home Depot, etc. jobs than mills, foundries, and factories? Did you ever do hard unskilled labor in a foundry or mill? I know you are some kind of skilled labor, but I assume you don't really get your hands dirty/work your ass off 40+ hours a week. I never worked in a foundry either, although I did work about a year in a fake fur mill, heavy with chemicals, etc. for treating the product. It gave me a cough that wouldn't go away until 2 months after I finished working there. The point is, workers in our distinctly non-productive mostly retail economy earn relatively just as much, with just as good benefits in the case of Walmart and at least some employers, and with a helluva lot better quality of life and ability to enjoy the time they are not at work.

DakotaT
10 years ago

Explain how working class Americans are better off today with Walmart, Home Depot, etc. jobs than mills, foundries, and factories? Did you ever do hard unskilled labor in a foundry or mill? I know you are some kind of skilled labor, but I assume you don't really get your hands dirty/work your ass off 40+ hours a week. I never worked in a foundry either, although I did work about a year in a fake fur mill, heavy with chemicals, etc. for treating the product. It gave me a cough that wouldn't go away until 2 months after I finished working there. The point is, workers in our distinctly non-productive mostly retail economy earn relatively just as much, with just as good benefits in the case of Walmart and at least some employers, and with a helluva lot better quality of life and ability to enjoy the time they are not at work.

This is what makes you a Dumbass, you sell me short as a punk kid that doesn't show proper respect: I've done work from wiping the asses of people in the nursing home to auditing multinational corporations to super sucking fly ash to changing out million dollar pieces of equipment - and through it all I remain the same humble person about any type of work I do. I don't walk around like you thinking I'm better than anybody.

And yes the people that worked those shitty mills and factories had better pensions and qualities of life than working those pussy retail store jobs. They did however took years off their lives working in dangerous conditions. For a guy like Mittens to raid these people's pensions is a big source of my disgust for vulture capitalism.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

This is what makes you a Dumbass, you sell me short as a punk kid that doesn't show proper respect: I've done work from wiping the asses of people in the nursing home to auditing multinational corporations to super sucking fly ash to changing out million dollar pieces of equipment - and through it all I remain the same humble person about any type of work I do. I don't walk around like you thinking I'm better than anybody.

And yes the people that worked those shitty mills and factories had better pensions and qualities of life than working those pussy retail store jobs. They did however took years off their lives working in dangerous conditions. For a guy like Mittens to raid these people's pensions is a big source of my disgust for vulture capitalism.

I knew it, I just knew it. You are not just a talented amateur, but your are a professional when it comes to SUCKING hahahaha.

You need to get your story straight. Am I too respectful of others - particularly that nice churchgoing achiever class you are so jealous of? Or do I think I'm better than anybody? I guess my take on that is I could be, but I just enjoy being lazy and coasting through life too much.

At least you seem to concede that working conditions were shitty in many/most of the factories which closed when the jobs got outsourced overseas. The truth is, most of the people losing those jobs and ending up in the "pussy retail" sector make just as good income and have just as good benefits as when they suffered those bad conditions in factories. As for the "vulture capitalism" thing, whatever the intentions of those Romney-types, they are strictly limited by laws and contracts. Employees of healthy companies in a healthy economy don't lose pensions. If a company like General Motors or some smaller company gets overburdened by bad union contracts and is in danger of bankruptcy, nobody wins - not the employees, but also not the owners or the vultures buying them up. And whose fault is that scenario? Plenty of blame to go around, but I would put at the top of the list YOUR people - tax and spend liberals, lovers of intrusive government regulations, environmentalist wackos, etc.

You really wiped the asses of old people huh? I guess that explains your humbleness hahaha.

DakotaT
10 years ago
Yeah Texas, we saw the outcome of a non-regulated Wall Street didn't we. Why those fuckers aren't swinging ropes is why everybody in this country is in such a foul mood. And people working retail jobs do not make the income of skilled labor people, not even close, and it's an insult for you to even type that bull shit out.

Jealous of the nice church going achievers who hate minorities and gay people Yeah keep spewing that stupid shit all you want to, just shows how clueless you are.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

Yeah Texas, we saw the outcome of a non-regulated Wall Street didn't we. Why those fuckers aren't swinging ropes is why everybody in this country is in such a foul mood. And people working retail jobs do not make the income of skilled labor people, not even close, and it's an insult for you to even type that bull shit out.

Jealous of the nice church going achievers who hate minorities and gay people Yeah keep spewing that stupid shit all you want to, just shows how clueless you are.

Well, not to take this thread in a whole other direction from the other direction you already took it, but there is a HUGE difference between ethnic minorities - who basically are what they are - what God made them, and thus, don't merit any hate. and practicers of the abomination known as homosexuality whose behavior, at least, is eminently hateable.

Anyway ........ WHAT exactly do you see as the bad outcome of Wall Street deregulation? I assume you mean deregulation of banking in general? The cause of the economic problems over the last few years resulted primarily from the crash of the housing market - I assume you would not dispute that. Why did the housing market crash? Not because of anything to do with the deregulation you speak of. Rather, it was the result of the "sub-prime" crisis, a situation brought on by what? Social engineering by YOUR kind of people - making it extremely easier for poor and minority buyers to qualify for mortgages. Surprise surprise, those buyers who would have been grossly unqualified if not for YOUR variety of government bureaucrats forcing mortgage companies to approve them defaulted in huge numbers on their mortgages - resulting in foreclosures with the domino effect of massive failures of various mortgage companies and mortgage purchasing companies. Do you dispute these facts?

It all comes back to YOUR kind of people - over-regulating, not deregulating - intruding into the normal business decisions of private companies - in the example above and so many other ways.

DakotaT
10 years ago

Well, not to take this thread in a whole other direction from the other direction you already took it, but there is a HUGE difference between ethnic minorities - who basically are what they are - what God made them, and thus, don't merit any hate. and practicers of the abomination known as homosexuality whose behavior, at least, is eminently hateable.

Anyway ........ WHAT exactly do you see as the bad outcome of Wall Street deregulation? I assume you mean deregulation of banking in general? The cause of the economic problems over the last few years resulted primarily from the crash of the housing market - I assume you would not dispute that. Why did the housing market crash? Not because of anything to do with the deregulation you speak of. Rather, it was the result of the "sub-prime" crisis, a situation brought on by what? Social engineering by YOUR kind of people - making it extremely easier for poor and minority buyers to qualify for mortgages. Surprise surprise, those buyers who would have been grossly unqualified if not for YOUR variety of government bureaucrats forcing mortgage companies to approve them defaulted in huge numbers on their mortgages - resulting in foreclosures with the domino effect of massive failures of various mortgage companies and mortgage purchasing companies. Do you dispute these facts?

It all comes back to YOUR kind of people - over-regulating, not deregulating - intruding into the normal business decisions of private companies - in the example above and so many other ways.

No the economic crisis at the end of the Bush fiasco is on your type of people. Do we blame the recipients of the Ninja loans, or do we blame the people who made the money off of those loans? In these situations you blame the people who took the money and ran, just like the vultures on Wall Street who get their cut even if the stocks lose value. But in the minds of people like you, that's just all fine and good! Legal, I guess technically - ethical, a resounding hell no. But you somehow blame the leftists instead of the douchebag right wingers with all of their failed economic philosophies: huge tax cuts for the wealthy and then they'll share it with the rest of the masses. πŸ™„ How 30 years of that was allowed to happen ranks right up there with the devil convincing the world he doesn't exist.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (7h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (14h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (15h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (16h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? πŸ₯Ί I think that means you missed more than half of them 😒
dfosterf (19h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (21h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (21h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (21h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (21h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (21h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (21h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (21h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead πŸ€ͺ
Zero2Cool (22h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (22h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (22h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (22h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright Β© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comβ„’. All Rights Reserved.