Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nerdmann  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:22:00 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,622
Applause Received: 651

If Matt can still get it done at this level, why didn't they ditch Seneca for him 6 weeks ago when the Raiders cut him?

Glad he can still get it done and all. LOL

Flynn should start this week v the Loins.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline beast  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:32:22 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 246
Applause Received: 312

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
If Matt can still get it done at this level, why didn't they ditch Seneca for him 6 weeks ago when the Raiders cut him?


Because Flynn wants to start and if Rodgers is fully healthy, then other QBs on the Packers rosters are probably going to stay back-ups for the next 3 to 8 years.


Historic game? ... they didn't even win. ThumbDown


But at least we say we hav faced the Vikings 3 times in 2013 (playoffs last season) and didn't lose a single game ... Boombutt


America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline nerdmann  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:34:50 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,622
Applause Received: 651

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Because Flynn wants to start and if Rodgers is fully healthy, then other QBs on the Packers rosters are probably going to stay back-ups for the next 3 to 8 years.


Historic game? ... they didn't even win. ThumbDown


But at least we say we hav faced the Vikings 3 times in 2013 (playoffs last season) and didn't lose a single game ... Boombutt




Remember the TJ Rubley game? We didn't win that either!

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:59:21 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 183
Applause Received: 408

Flynn shoes he can still lead.
I can't help but wonder, if Flynn had
started, would we have won?
I wanted him to start today.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:41:49 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
Flynn shoes he can still lead.
I can't help but wonder, if Flynn had
started, would we have won?
I wanted him to start today.


I don't wanna take anything away from Matt but is it a product of not preparing for Flynn?
Offline rabidgopher04  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:09:20 PM(UTC)
rabidgopher04

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 113
Applause Received: 127

Like Tolzein, Flynn petered out after a while and couldn't get the W. He looked more natural and effective than Tolzein, but this team, regardless of who is at QB is simply having trouble scoring. Not to mention that the D can't seem to generate a turnover (besides the fumble today) or capitalize on the scant turnovers that they get.
Do you like bacon?
Offline nerdmann  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:30:32 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,622
Applause Received: 651

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 Go to Quoted Post
Like Tolzein, Flynn petered out after a while and couldn't get the W. He looked more natural and effective than Tolzein, but this team, regardless of who is at QB is simply having trouble scoring. Not to mention that the D can't seem to generate a turnover (besides the fumble today) or capitalize on the scant turnovers that they get.


Dom and/or Mike are going to have to figure something out on D.

Meanwhile, I think Flynn's the man on offense.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline DakotaT  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:48:57 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Dom and/or Mike are going to have to figure something out on D.



Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing

I'm going to go with getting really lucky this week for our game plan, like we were in the fourth quarter today.

Suh and Fairly must be salivating at the thought of knocking us out.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Mucky Tundra on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
23m / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yinzer

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / texaspackerbacker

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / QCHuskerFan