Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 9:48:31 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Mr. DOOM AND GLOOM strikes on Gameday!!!

You're negativity is sickening, and brings down the whole site!!!


No Dumbass, my humor, objectivity, and intelligence puts me in the top 5 applauded posters. If you could grow a personality somehow you might be more liked too. But you choose to use stupid, irrelevant stats to prove somehow that our mediocre, maligned players are getting it done - when in fact our all world quarterback has been carrying this team on his shoulders.

Have a great day, buddy! Big Grin
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Offline nerdmann  
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 9:56:33 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,624
Applause Received: 651

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Mr. DOOM AND GLOOM strikes on Gameday!!!

You're negativity is sickening, and brings down the whole site!!!


You're a bit dim.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:00:13 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Hall of Famer

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

Packers: LB Nick Perry, QB Aaron Rodgers, T Don Barclay, CB Sam Shields, DL Johnny Jolly, WR Chris Harper, LB Nate Palmer
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:15:47 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 329
Applause Received: 443

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
No Dumbass, my humor, objectivity, and intelligence puts me in the top 5 applauded posters. If you could grow a personality somehow you might be more liked too. But you choose to use stupid, irrelevant stats to prove somehow that our mediocre, maligned players are getting it done - when in fact our all world quarterback has been carrying this team on his shoulders.

Have a great day, buddy! Big Grin


Put up 10,000 irrelevant posts and a few will agree with you, untill you learn that ONE player doesn't make a team, you're negativity and football idiocy will have to be tolerated.

You to have a Great day, I look fowrd to your whining and bitching, swimming in your glory if The Packers don't win,of course if The packers win it will have nothing to do with The paly of green bay, it will be because The vikings suck more than The packers.

You are so transparent, I can post what you will say 3 hours before you say it.

You to have a Wonderful, negative, bellyaching day.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:19:49 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Put up 10,000 irrelevant posts and a few will agree with you, untill you learn that ONE player doesn't make a team, you're negativity and football idiocy will have to be tolerated.

You to have a Great day, I look fowrd to your whining and bitching, swimming in your glory if The Packers don't win,of course if The packers win it will have nothing to do with The paly of green bay, it will be because The vikings suck more than The packers.

You are so transparent, I can post what you will say 3 hours before you say it.

You to have a Wonderful, negative, bellyaching day.


At least Texas makes bickering a little interesting, you're just a miserable small boring man!

I'm not going to bellyache, I'm going grocery shopping with a couple hot blondes and will check in at halftime.
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#21 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:22:19 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 329
Applause Received: 443

I love ignore

Packers win today 34 20
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline DakotaT  
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:53:26 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
I love ignore

Packers win today 34 20


Have fun playing with your bulldog! Endless supply of peanut butter at your house, huh Buckeye?
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:55:11 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Hall of Famer

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,179

Starting Scott Tolzien for the PH fantasy league. Hoping for more TD's than INT's. If that hold true, should be a win for the Packers.
UserPostedImage
Offline madison10  
#24 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:03:07 AM(UTC)
madison10

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)


Go Packers!
Follow me on Twitter: @aflynnie
Offline gbguy20  
#25 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:11:02 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 206
Applause Received: 285

matt flynn

hi nice to see u
call me Dan
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Offline steveishere  
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:20:32 PM(UTC)
steveishere

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2013

Joined: 7/28/2012(UTC)

Applause Given: 47
Applause Received: 963

Flynn, Daniels, and Lacy looked great today

Matthews and the WRs were good

both OL (Specifically Newhouse) and DL (Minus Daniels) were crap.

On one hand it sucks not getting a W when it was within our grasp but on the other hand not losing when we were down 16 and the other teams in the division lost is good. I'll count today overall a win.
Offline nerdmann  
#27 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:24:20 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,624
Applause Received: 651

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
Flynn, Daniels, and Lacy looked great today

Matthews and the WRs were good

both OL (Specifically Newhouse) and DL (Minus Daniels) were crap.

On one hand it sucks not getting a W when it was within our grasp but on the other hand not losing when we were down 16 and the other teams in the division lost is good. I'll count today overall a win.


We prevented a loss, but we also now know we have a guy who can get it done v Detoilet in 4 days.

We got Flynn and Richardson in there. Jerel Worthy too. But still no Sherrod, even though Newhouse is looking like a turnstile.

How bad must Sherrod be looking?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Cheesey  
#28 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:04:14 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 183
Applause Received: 408

Newhouse is terrible. They need to replace him .
UserPostedImage
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:40:25 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Hopefully Barclay comes back this week.
Offline DarkaneRules  
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:47:42 PM(UTC)
DarkaneRules

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/15/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 211
Applause Received: 354

Barclay we need you man. I second that. They seem to be very close to the vest on Sherrod's time table in terms of game time.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules