Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Wade  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:21:11 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 645
Applause Received: 657

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Sponsor
Offline DakotaT  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:23:56 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 642
Applause Received: 1,320

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post

No thanks. I would enjoy he and Cheney being brought up on all their war crimes though. And of course, all right wingers accepting accountability for the boob. But there is no honor with those folks.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 9:10:32 PM(UTC)
Wade

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
No thanks. I would enjoy he and Cheney being brought up on all their war crimes though. And of course, all right wingers accepting accountability for the boob. But there is no honor with those folks.

Ah, my friend, you just don't have a sufficiently twisted and low-brow-tacky sense of humor.

Politicians aren't worth the rigamarole of war crime trials. Rotten tomatoes, tar/feathering, public stocks, bad vaudeville skits -- they don't deserve more.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 10/28/2013(UTC)
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 3:05:03 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States

Applause Given: 405
Applause Received: 233

I don't get it. Who are all the women? The leftist idiots accused Bush of a lot of things, but bimbo eruptions wasn't one of them. It seems like that Joker card should have Clinton's picture on it.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline Wade  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:44:46 AM(UTC)
Wade

Ridicule of a politician does not demand verisimilitude. It should be a knee-jerk action.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:02:44 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

Ridicule of a politician does not demand verisimilitude. It should be a knee-jerk action.

I suppose, but my knees sure didn't jerk. What do they say about humor if you have to explain it? Seriously, I don't understand what is supposed to be funny - whatever political persuasion or no political persuasion a person might be coming from.

Offline DakotaT  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 4:41:23 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 642
Applause Received: 1,320

Ah, my friend, you just don't have a sufficiently twisted and low-brow-tacky sense of humor.

Politicians aren't worth the rigamarole of war crime trials. Rotten tomatoes, tar/feathering, public stocks, bad vaudeville skits -- they don't deserve more.

There's nothing funny about a man who brought about the financial collapse of a nation, and I hope the historians give him absolutely no slack in their judgment.
UserPostedImage
#8 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 4:54:26 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
There's nothing funny about a man who brought about the financial collapse of a nation, and I hope the historians give him absolutely no slack in their judgment.

Would that be Carter you are talking about? Or Obama? Either way - and of course I know you don't mean either of those imbeciles, this country simply is not, has not been, and will not be anywhere near "financial collapse". Only a blind America-hating/self-hating fool/ingrate would even suggest that (not you, of course, Dakota hahahaha).

As for George W. Bush, he brought the country back from a significant hit - economically as well as in terms of death and destruction - on 9/11, and prevented anything similar from happening again through enhanced security measures - yeah, I know the Libertarian types in here absolutely hate that, but it's true, and it's a matter of life and death for a lot of Americans. THAT is his legacy above anything else. 9/11 as well as Clinton policies that inevitably led to the mortgage crisis - the sub-prime thing which basically was a misguided poverty program - were the prime causes of whatever economic problems we had. And I say again, those economic problems were/are nothing close to "collapse". The only reason the problems linger until now at all is because Obama and his kind tried to take advantage of the recovery efforts by moving toward their own ultimate goal of intrusive government and destruction of free enterprise capitalism in America. To his credit, however, Obama did do something right. He continued the Bush policies in terms of security and interventionist foreign policy, thus preventing further significant acts of terrorism and keeping America dominant in the world.

Thanks, Dakota, for bringing back politics hahahaha. It took you two tries to get me to defend Bush, but here we are - and I think the forum is better for it - although I'm sure the little old ladies of all genders don't agree.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Packerchick on 10/28/2013(UTC)
Offline DoddPower  
#9 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 1:04:36 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 1,864
Applause Received: 432

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, Dakota, for bringing back politics hahahaha. It took you two tries to get me to defend Bush, but here we are - and I think the forum is better for it - although I'm sure the little old ladies of all genders don't agree.

Nope, many of us don't agree with the little old man on much at all.

Rss Feed