nerdmann
10 years ago

Not what anyone was looking for. I guess the only silver lining is that this happened real early in TC.

Bakhtiari has 4 weeks to get ready.

I had Bakhtiari fighting for a roster spot 5 months ago, gonna move him to 53 man squad and put Bulaga on my IR list.

Packers | Confirm Bryan Bulaga's injury
Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:34:12 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Green Bay Packers have confirmed that OT Bryan Bulaga (knee) suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament during the team's scrimmage this weekend and will miss the entire 2013 season.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2b7ewcES6 

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

I like Bak. Just hope we've got some depth behind him.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
DoddPower
10 years ago

Not what anyone was looking for. I guess the only silver lining is that this happened real early in TC.

Bakhtiari has 4 weeks to get ready.

I had Bakhtiari fighting for a roster spot 5 months ago, gonna move him to 53 man squad and put Bulaga on my IR list.

Packers | Confirm Bryan Bulaga's injury
Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:34:12 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Green Bay Packers have confirmed that OT Bryan Bulaga (knee) suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament during the team's scrimmage this weekend and will miss the entire 2013 season.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2b7ewcES6 

Who's gonna take Bulaga's spot?
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago
Cunnigham goes to IR, Justin Wilson signed, Jordy out 4-6 weeks, Cobb sits out today,

Looks like these young guys on the roster are going to have a lot of chances to get noticed.
They just need to get on the field.

Cobb, Jones, Nelson, Boykin and Ross are locks, but there will probably be a good competition for maybe 1 more spot on 53 man roster, but more realistic is a couple of them getting signed to PS.

Packers | Sederrik Cunningham to IR
Tue, 06 Aug 2013 05:47:25 -0700

The Green Bay Packers placed WR Sederrik Cunningham (wrist) on Injured Reserve.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: KFFL.com

Packers | Justin Wilson signs
Tue, 06 Aug 2013 05:22:40 -0700

The Green Bay Packers signed undrafted free-agent WR Justin Wilson (Delaware State) to an undisclosed deal.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bEGwRBNS 

Tue, 06 Aug 2013 12:37:47 -0700

Updating a previous report, Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb (biceps) did not participate in practice Tuesday, Aug. 6 with a biceps tendon issue. The injury is not believed to be serious.

Packers | More on Jordy Nelson injury
Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:59:23 -0700

Updating a previous report, Green Bay Packers WR Jordy Nelson (knee) underwent surgery on his knee Monday, Aug. 5, that is expected to keep him out for four to six weeks, but doctors still expect him to be ready for Week 1. Doctors tried to fix a nerve issue in his knee that has bothered him since college.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bEHXf3Fj 
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago
Within all the injury news coming out of Green bay, might have gotten by some of you that Mike neal returned to practice today.

Reported that he was lining up at the OLB position at times.

Removed him from PUP list and put him back on 53 man roster.

ckers | Mike Neal lining up at LOLB
Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:01:50 -0700

Green Bay Packers DE Mike Neal is lining up at left outside linebacker Wednesday, Aug. 7.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tyler Dunne

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bIpn22oO 

Packers | Alex Green returns
Wed, 07 Aug 2013 06:29:20 -0700

Green Bay Packers RB Alex Green (knee) returned to practice Wednesday, Aug. 7.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tyler Dunne

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bIpskfje 
mi_keys
10 years ago

Within all the injury news coming out of Green bay, might have gotten by some of you that Mike neal returned to practice today.

Reported that he was lining up at the OL position at times.

Removed him from PUP list and put him back on 53 man roster.

ckers | Mike Neal lining up at LOLB
Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:01:50 -0700

Green Bay Packers DE Mike Neal is lining up at left outside linebacker Wednesday, Aug. 7.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bIpn22oO 

Packers | Alex Green returns
Wed, 07 Aug 2013 06:29:20 -0700

Green Bay Packers RB Alex Green (knee) returned to practice Wednesday, Aug. 7.

http://www.kffl.com/team/17/nfl/green-bay-packers#ixzz2bIpskfje 

8-[ Mike Neal to play Left Tackle?
Born and bred a cheesehead
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago

8-[ Mike Neal to play Left Tackle?

Originally Posted by: mi_keys 

Whoops forgot the B in OLB. 😆
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago
Dajuan Harris practiced today.
Good news.
I can put him back onto my 53, he stays healthy and there will be a spot on the roster for him.
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago
With the cutdown to 75 looming, here is what I came up with.

Players ir'd(time to make a decision on these guys)

Quarless,Tretter, Sherrard, Richardson

Players cut outright

Fb Amosa
WR J. Wilson, O. Hines
K Tavechio
LBr's Savage, Reed
Db's Powell, Means, Smith, Nixon, Banjo

Can't wait to see how i do. 🙂
Gaycandybacon
10 years ago

With the cutdown to 75 looming, here is what I came up with.

Players ir'd(time to make a decision on these guys)

Quarless,Tretter, Sherrard, Richardson

Players cut outright

Fb Amosa
WR J. Wilson, O. Hines
K Tavechio
LBr's Savage, Reed
Db's Powell, Means, Smith, Nixon, Banjo

Can't wait to see how i do. :)

Powell and Smith maybe, but Smith is more of a project, so they might keep him. Nixon, Banjo and Means are pretty solid for what they've done.

The rest is fine with me if they cut them.
buckeyepackfan
10 years ago

Powell and Smith maybe, but Smith is more of a project, so they might keep him. Nixon, Banjo and Means are pretty solid for what they've done.

The rest is fine with me if they cut them.

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon 

I agree with you, but this is the time of the year that guys have to be cut.

There's no doubt in my mind, there are plenty of GM's hovering, just waiting to see who Ted let's go.
I'm betting, a good % of The Packers releases will get another chance somewhere in The NFL this year.

I went heavy on the db's, just because I'm thinking ted still wants a chance to see the 2 wr's he drafted, if they can get on the field., also that they want to keep all the O-lineman as long as possible to see who steps up, who can't get healthy.