Zero2Cool
10 years ago
And like I said ... I was right and you clowns are too stupid and naive to branch that into something worth reading. Now, if your parents, and grandparents were more apt to give you vicious spankings when you were younger, you'd hold a higher respect for others. Damn kids these days ...
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

You should probably work on yourself a lot more before you need to worry about me or thinking you know anything about me. Having a good life in this country is about work and dedication to set goals, not finding all the short cuts cause a person lacks a spine, character, or work ethic.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Dakota, I only brought you up because you were doing a pretty good job of bragging about your own piety - which may very well be true - however, most pious people with all the (self)-righteousness you possess do NOT go around spewing HATE on the ACHIEVER CLASS of people in this country, and even more, they do NOT go around spewing negative bullshit about America itself. The largest group possessing the wonderful qualities you claim to have - and I'm not saying you don't have them - actually ARE that Achiever Class of People you hate so much.

I already said what I think of "work ethic" - that oxymoron. You say having a good life in this country is all about working your ass off? Fine, you're entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to LIVE your opinion. MY concept of the good life, however, is reaching a point where you no longer need to work your ass off - and doing so early enough in life to still enjoy oneself. I'm certainly not saying my way is more moral than your way. I am, however, saying that following the damn rules - being a "sheeple" - wow, the first time I have ever used that word in a post hahahaha, THAT is not automatically moral or righteous either - especially considering (possibly one of the few things we agree on) the rottenness of those who get ahead by taking advantage of us poor people who didn't get the good stuff in the sperm pool or whatever that line of yours is. We have serious disagreement, however, as to who exactly is so hateable. While you whine and rant so horribly about Tea Partiers - mostly just good normal small businessmen, doctors, lawyers, whatever who you claim do harm to others, I have the same extremely negative feelings toward banks, finance companies, insurance companies, government regulators, tax agencies, etc. as you have toward good normal Americans. And unlike you, I do more than just whine and rant hahahaha. I don't give a damn whether you or anybody else see my actions as good or right or moral or whatever. I just say they make a helluva lot more sense than a guy who densely targets the wrong people, does nothing effective except lamely rant against them, then brags about what a pious person he is for working his ass off and failing to enjoy the wonderful life we all have - except those too damn stubborn to enjoy it hahahaha.

In keeping with the thread, I will now go and have a Walmart brand Hostess (type) cupcake - no Walmart brand Twinkies on hand right now.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

And like I said ... I was right and you clowns are too stupid and naive to branch that into something worth reading. Now, if your parents, and grandparents were more apt to give you vicious spankings when you were younger, you'd hold a higher respect for others. Damn kids these days ...

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Oh THAT is what causes respect for others? Then I guess the spankings I got long before you were born weren't vicious enough hahahaha.

Seriously, I taught my kids to PRETEND to respect teachers and elders in general, but to actually HAVE respect for a very very few who earned it - also that there were degrees of respect, all of which were directly proportional to accomplishment - and by accomplishment, I mean success, not just plodding along as a workaholic or whatever.

DakotaT
10 years ago

Dakota, I only brought you up because you were doing a pretty good job of bragging about your own piety - which may very well be true - however, most pious people with all the (self)-righteousness you possess do NOT go around spewing HATE on the ACHIEVER CLASS of people in this country, and even more, they do NOT go around spewing negative bullshit about America itself. The largest group possessing the wonderful qualities you claim to have - and I'm not saying you don't have them - actually ARE that Achiever Class of People you hate so much.

I already said what I think of "work ethic" - that oxymoron. You say having a good life in this country is all about working your ass off? Fine, you're entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to LIVE your opinion. MY concept of the good life, however, is reaching a point where you no longer need to work your ass off - and doing so early enough in life to still enjoy oneself. I'm certainly not saying my way is more moral than your way. I am, however, saying that following the damn rules - being a "sheeple" - wow, the first time I have ever used that word in a post hahahaha, THAT is not automatically moral or righteous either - especially considering (possibly one of the few things we agree on) the rottenness of those who get ahead by taking advantage of us poor people who didn't get the good stuff in the sperm pool or whatever that line of yours is. We have serious disagreement, however, as to who exactly is so hateable. While you whine and rant so horribly about Tea Partiers - mostly just good normal small businessmen, doctors, lawyers, whatever who you claim do harm to others, I have the same extremely negative feelings toward banks, finance companies, insurance companies, government regulators, tax agencies, etc. as you have toward good normal Americans. And unlike you, I do more than just whine and rant hahahaha. I don't give a damn whether you or anybody else see my actions as good or right or moral or whatever. I just say they make a helluva lot more sense than a guy who densely targets the wrong people, does nothing effective except lamely rant against them, then brags about what a pious person he is for working his ass off and failing to enjoy the wonderful life we all have - except those too damn stubborn to enjoy it hahahaha.

In keeping with the thread, I will now go and have a Walmart brand Hostess (type) cupcake - no Walmart brand Twinkies on hand right now.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

I rant about Tea Partiers because they are walking hypocrites. No "Christian" denigrates the people in poverty and blames them for our financial problems. I blame the country's financial problems on the people that hold all the wealth because of their greed.

As for you, I could give a shit less if you want to default on credit card debt, but don't go all high and mighty on the rest of us as un-American when you're personally dragging us all down with your questionable financial ethics. We hold our opinions of our country and government because of corruption.
UserPostedImage
Formo
10 years ago

It is not a bad thing to "strive to" own one.. but many that do shouldn't do to their financial situation or that they buy "too much" house and cannot afford it.

That is my view upon it.. even I a financial conservative think I probably extended to far, even though my house is modest and the land was owned for years. But I am a mostly a tightwad in my aging days, lol.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Jesus man.. You need to post more often. Or at least acknowledge my Facebook tags of you.

The weekend after July 4th my wife and I are heading to Beaver Dam for her family reunion. I'm totally down with grabbing dinner with you and yours on our way to or from Puker country. Don't worry, I don't have a purple Favre jersey like you, so I won't be wearing it. But maybe a Jennings one, though. 😃
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

I rant about Tea Partiers because they are walking hypocrites. No "Christian" denigrates the people in poverty and blames them for our financial problems. I blame the country's financial problems on the people that hold all the wealth because of their greed.

As for you, I could give a shit less if you want to default on credit card debt, but don't go all high and mighty on the rest of us as un-American when you're personally dragging us all down with your questionable financial ethics. We hold our opinions of our country and government because of corruption.

Gosh, Dakota, you call THEM Hypocrites - Tea Partiers? I have never heard anybody in that category of people spew hate on anybody or denigrating any American. YOU are the damn hypocrite - shotgunning misguided hate at a bunch of good normal people whose only crime is ACHIEVING - doing well in the economic system we have - ironically, mostly by exactly what you seem to cherish the most - working their ass off. When did you EVER hear any Tea Partier/any conservative of any shade blame "the country's financial problems" on the poor? That's just ridiculous. Left wingers trying to buy the votes of the poor maybe, but how in the hell could the poor ever be blamed? And for that matter, what "financial problems" anyway? That whole line about financial problems is trumped up bullshit.

I'm "personally dragging ya'all down" huh hahahahaha? Aside from not giving a damn, I have to laugh and wonder HOW? I'm not advocating anybody do anything, especially not copy me. I will point out how inconsistent and basically gutless it is for you - the wild-eyed hater of those horrible rich people hahahaha to meekly play by THEIR rules - laying down or should I say kneeling down before those rich bastards you love to whine and rant about.

And when did I ever call you "un-American"? (you are so fond of saying "us" - I don't know if there is a mouse in your pocket or what, but NOBODY else in here is worthy of being labeled that way like you are). Just the same, the closest I ever came to labeling you "un-American" is pointing out how you love to spew such vile ANTI (not un-)-American bullshit.
DakotaT
10 years ago

Gosh, Dakota, you call THEM Hypocrites - Tea Partiers? I have never heard anybody in that category of people spew hate on anybody or denigrating any American. YOU are the damn hypocrite - shotgunning misguided hate at a bunch of good normal people whose only crime is ACHIEVING - doing well in the economic system we have - ironically, mostly by exactly what you seem to cherish the most - working their ass off. When did you EVER hear any Tea Partier/any conservative of any shade blame "the country's financial problems" on the poor? That's just ridiculous. Left wingers trying to buy the votes of the poor maybe, but how in the hell could the poor ever be blamed? And for that matter, what "financial problems" anyway? That whole line about financial problems is trumped up bullshit.

I'm "personally dragging ya'all down" huh hahahahaha? Aside from not giving a damn, I have to laugh and wonder HOW? I'm not advocating anybody do anything, especially not copy me. I will point out how inconsistent and basically gutless it is for you - the wild-eyed hater of those horrible rich people hahahaha to meekly play by THEIR rules - laying down or should I say kneeling down before those rich bastards you love to whine and rant about.

And when did I ever call you "un-American"? (you are so fond of saying "us" - I don't know if there is a mouse in your pocket or what, but NOBODY else in here is worthy of being labeled that way like you are). Just the same, the closest I ever came to labeling you "un-American" is pointing out how you love to spew such vile ANTI (not un-)-American bullshit.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

You've called me un-American plenty, Jackass. In fact, you've called just about anybody who doesn't see things in your tunnel vision way - un-American.

So let me get this straight, I am suppose to betray the code I live by in life just to play by their rules? Well, that would make me a pile of shit just like they are. Obviously, that doesn't bother you, since you admit racking up cc debt and defaulting on it. Way to go, you really one over on them. [sarcasm] People like you are worse than those abled bodied souls with their hand out for welfare.

And, Tea Partiers most certainly do hate the people of poverty and welfare. They look at them as an albatross. All you have to do is go get involved in Facebook and watch all the crap that is posted. Shot-gunning hate, huh? I just thought I was pointing out the fundamental flaws in their thinking. But then again, I actually think about a subject instead of getting all my ideas from the professional shot-gunners from the FOX Network like the Tea Partiers do.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
10 years ago
Jim was smiling as I flew around the 90° degree turn with a 45° banking on the GT seemingly void of fear, but truth was, I wanted to hit him in the face for telling me the trail was tame! I still remember him laughing as I shouted back at him "This is a flat trail huh!?!?!? WTF was that then!!!". I could have seriously been hurt, but he knew I'd navigate it just fine. And to this day, I still do not have any credit card debt.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago

You've called me un-American plenty, Jackass. In fact, you've called just about anybody who doesn't see things in your tunnel vision way - un-American.

So let me get this straight, I am suppose to betray the code I live by in life just to play by their rules? Well, that would make me a pile of shit just like they are. Obviously, that doesn't bother you, since you admit racking up cc debt and defaulting on it. Way to go, you really one over on them. [sarcasm] People like you are worse than those abled bodied souls with their hand out for welfare.

And, Tea Partiers most certainly do hate the people of poverty and welfare. They look at them as an albatross. All you have to do is go get involved in Facebook and watch all the crap that is posted. Shot-gunning hate, huh? I just thought I was pointing out the fundamental flaws in their thinking. But then again, I actually think about a subject instead of getting all my ideas from the professional shot-gunners from the FOX Network like the Tea Partiers do.

Can you even READ?

First of all, I challenge you to find where I EVER called anybody in this forum "un-American". I just don't use that term. I don't think I even directly called anybody "anti-American", although I certainly labeled a lot of WORDS - most of them YOURS, I think, as anti-American. The true "anti-Americans" are the God damned leftists, and for better or worse, there is a distinct lack of them in this forum - YOU (Mr. I'm-not-a leftist) are the closest thing to it. The rest are thoughtful conservatives on their good days and libertarian nut jobs on their bad days hahahahaha, but decent and pro-American one and all, at least that's how I observe it.

WHAT in hell makes you say I think you should betray whatever "code"? And apparently you already DO play by their rules - those rich assholes you love to spew hate about - meekly paying your debts and taxes and complying with rules and regulations - and whining that others don't. Did I say ANYTHING that even remotely sounds like you should change your lifestyle, though? What you should CHANGE is the stupid misguided HATE you persist in spewing about good normal Americans - which the huge majority of Tea Party types and small business people in general are - I would even say "hardworking" Americans, although I, myself don't see that hard work as much of a virtue - you apparently do, however, yet you STILL say such vile things about those good people.

When I say "shotgunning", I mean painting all with the same brush - generalizing - which NOBODY is more guilty of than YOU. Even if you were correct that there were a very very few Tea Partiers/small business people/rich by whatever warped standard you consider people rich who are bad/who do preach putting down the poor/who do take advantage of us unfortunate sperm pool losers, it sure as hell ain't ALL of them, and it just about as sure ain't even any significant percentage of them.

I give you a green light to say all the bad about me that you want, because in a lot of ways, I don't even care or try to live up to anybody else's standards, but use your brain, if indeed you have one, and get over this idiocy about good normal Americans, many of whom, I expect, live their lives by that same "code" you claimed for yourself.

I will now head out to Walmart to get some more Walmart brand Twinkies - until July 15 when I can get the real thing - but even then, I think I will stick with the cheap Great Value Twin Cakes or whatever.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
10 years ago
Here's something worth thinking about:

God loves everyone. Even Pharisees.

So what does that mean for us?
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Fan Shout
dfosterf (8h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (15h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (16h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (17h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (20h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (22h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (22h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (22h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (22h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (22h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (22h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (22h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (22h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (22h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (23h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (23h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (23h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (23h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

20h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.