Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:16:26 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

BOOM!!!

Words fail to describe how AWESOME this was to watch!! Barry has some pipes on him! Dang!!
http://espn.go.com/sport...terson-minnesota-vikings





UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline wpr  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:00:49 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,925
Applause Received: 1,416

you're welcome
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Laser Gunns  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:07:22 PM(UTC)
Laser Gunns

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/30/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 39
Applause Received: 237

Dancing


MintBaconDrivel

Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 12:03:36 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

Adrian Peterson Featured on Cover of Madden NFL 25 for XBOX ONE and PS4
http://bleacherreport.co...-25-for-xbox-one-and-ps4

This really pisses me off!


I was truly debating on PS4 or XBOX One and selling both my 360 and PS3 and getting Madden 25. Forget that. Damn idiots.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 1:30:33 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,925
Applause Received: 1,416

Only 58% of the people think Barry should still be on the cover. 40% are pouting AP supporters. why even have the voting if they are not going to follow through and do what the fans asked them to do?

I suppose one can wish the Curse of Madden upon AP. Not me. I don't wish harm on anyone. ;)
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Laser Gunns  
#6 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 8:56:54 PM(UTC)
Laser Gunns

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/30/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 39
Applause Received: 237

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Adrian Peterson Featured on Cover of Madden NFL 25 for XBOX ONE and PS4
http://bleacherreport.co...-25-for-xbox-one-and-ps4

This really pisses me off!


I was truly debating on PS4 or XBOX One and selling both my 360 and PS3 and getting Madden 25. Forget that. Damn idiots.


Once the template is up people will photoshop the crap out of it.

I nabbed this one a few years ago.

Kampy



MintBaconDrivel

Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:51:22 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

Originally Posted by: RajiRoar Go to Quoted Post
Once the template is up people will photoshop the crap out of it.

I nabbed this one a few years ago.

Kampy



Photoshop is vastly different than EA actually using the first loser of the vote, that purple puke!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:26:01 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 650
Applause Received: 1,338

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Only 58% of the people think Barry should still be on the cover. 40% are pouting AP supporters. why even have the voting if they are not going to follow through and do what the fans asked them to do?

I suppose one can wish the Curse of Madden upon AP. Not me. I don't wish harm on anyone. ;)


Real men don't play video games. WE work!!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:14:37 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,925
Applause Received: 1,416

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Real men don't play video games. WE work!!!!


well said. video games are a colossal waste of time but then so is chatting on the internet.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:23:44 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
well said. video games are a colossal waste of time but then so is chatting on the internet.


It can be a big waste of time, but it can also be a memory for a father and daughter too when it's late at night or rainy out. Life is what WE make it.


Edit, that said ... my dad didn't have much issue's with me playing video games. I was outside a LOT, but also stayed up late when it was "home time" playing video games. He said he'd rather me be in the house after dark playing video games than doing what the other kids in the 'hood were doing ... drugs, gangs, etc ... Again, it's what we make it.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:30:55 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,925
Applause Received: 1,416

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
It can be a big waste of time, but it can also be a memory for a father and daughter too when it's late at night or rainy out. Life is what WE make it.


Edit, that said ... my dad didn't have much issue's with me playing video games. I was outside a LOT, but also stayed up late when it was "home time" playing video games. He said he'd rather me be in the house after dark playing video games than doing what the other kids in the 'hood were doing ... drugs, gangs, etc ... Again, it's what we make it.


you could have been home and chopping firewood son. paint the house. mow the yard - wait you are in WI- never mind the yard only needs to be mowed once time a year. Big Grin
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:41:07 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,901
Applause Received: 2,096

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
you could have been home and chopping firewood son. paint the house. mow the yard - wait you are in WI- never mind the yard only needs to be mowed once time a year. Big Grin


I was always first to grab a shovel or the lawnmower. Dad thought I was a bit "odd" for enjoying that kinda work. We always rented when I was younger so couldn't paint the rooms, although I believe I had my own decorative measures.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:56:18 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,925
Applause Received: 1,416

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I was always first to grab a shovel or the lawnmower. Dad thought I was a bit "odd" for enjoying that kinda work. We always rented when I was younger so couldn't paint the rooms, although I believe I had my own decorative measures.


yeah out of 4 sons I was the one who did most of the work outside even though I wasn't the oldest. mowing, working the garden. The house was brick so I didn't do very much painting although I suspect Dad rented me out to the neighbors.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.194 seconds.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
now / Random Babble / IronMan

5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

17m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / evad04

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

3h / Random Babble / macbob

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / IronMan

5h / Random Babble / wpr

5h / Random Babble / wpr

6h / Random Babble / wpr

6h / Random Babble / wpr

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.