Zero2Cool
10 years ago
Eddie Lacy | Running Back | Alabama | 5'11" - 231 lbs.

Jersey #27

Biography
2012 (JUNIOR): Assumed the role of the Tide's feature running back en route to earning first team All-SEC honors ... has started all 13 games while rushing for a team-high 1,182 yards on 184 carries ... his 16 rushing touchdowns are tied for fifth in the Alabama single-season record books ... averaging 6.4 yards per carry ... has 20 receptions for 172 yards and a score ... ranks 42nd nationally in rushing with 90.9 yards per game (fourth in the SEC) ... has a team-best 73 runs that have resulted in a first down or a touchdown ... averaging 121.8 all-purpose yards over past 10 games (104.2 for season) ... has 26 "explosive" rushes (12-plus yards) ... Alabama offensive player of the week six times (Arkansas, Florida Atlantic, Missouri, Texas A&M, Auburn and Georgia). Michigan: Started his first career game, rushing for 35 yards and one touchdown ... long rush went for 25 ... converted three rushing first downs and caught one pass for 10 yards. Western Kentucky: Carried the ball nine times for 36 yards ... broke free on an 18-yard run on the first drive of the game. Arkansas: Named one of the offensive players of the week by the Alabama coaching staff ... set a career high with three rushing touchdowns ... carried the ball 12 times for 55 yards. Florida Atlantic: Got loose for his first 100-yard rushing game of the season against the Owls ... ran for 106 yards on only 15 carries, all in the first half ... averaged 7.1 yards per carry ... converted first downs on five carries ... earned offensive player of the week honors from the Alabama coaching staff. Mississippi: Carried the ball a career-high 19 times for 82 yards ... also caught three passes for 15 yards ... converted three first downs rushing. Missouri: Set a career high with 177 yards on 18 carries ... also equaled his career-best with three rushing touchdowns while averaging 9.8 yards per carry ... on the second play of the game, broke free for a career-long run of 73 yards ... caught two passes for 17 yards ... converted six first downs rushing and one passing. Tennessee: Rushed a team-high 17 times for 79 yards, with a long of 14 yards ... converted five rushing first downs and one receiving for a new set of downs ... matched his career high with three catches for 18 yards ... had 97 all-purpose yards. Mississippi State: Totaled 77 all-purpose yards with one receiving touchdown ... caught a career-best four passes for 51 yards (27-yard touchdown pass from Phillip Ely) ... ran 10 times for 26 yards. LSU: Rushed for a team-high 83 yards before leaving in the second half with a tweaked ankle ... averaged 7.5 yards on 11 carries ... opened the scoring for the Tide with a seven-yard touchdown run in the second quarter. Texas A&M: Gained 92 yards on 16 carries for a 5.8 yards per carry average ... scored one touchdown and converted four first downs ... had two runs of 12-plus yards (long of 18) ... equaled his career high with four receptions for 35 yards (long of 21). Western Carolina: Averaged 9.9 yards per carry (10 rushed for 99), with three touchdowns ... scored on runs of seven, seven and three yards ... had four explosive rushes of 12 yards or more (long of 21) ... six of his rushes converted first downs. Auburn: Named Alabama offensive player of the week after rushing for 131 yards on 18 carries in only of a half of action ... scored two touchdowns ... had seven rushes that converted a first down ... long rush was 32 yards. Georgia: Turned in a career game to help the Crimson Tide win the 2012 SEC Championship Game ... named the game's MVP after rushing for a career-high 181 yards in the 32-28 victory ... carried a career-high 20 times ... scored two touchdowns on runs of one and 41 yards ... had six runs of 12-plus yards and nine that resulted in a first down or touchdown ... also named an Alabama offensive player of the week.

2011 (SOPHOMORE): Lacy was the first running back off the bench for Alabama in 2011 ... second on the team with 674 yards on 95 carries ... ... ranked ninth in the SEC and just outside the top 100 nationally with 56.2 yards per game ... had 16 rushes of 12 yards or longer ... had 27 first down rushes along with six first downs receiving along with seven rushing touchdowns ... caught 11 passes for 131 yards ... was named the Offensive Player of the Week three times by the UA coaching staff ... battled turf toe throughout the second half of the season, missing the Vanderbilt game. Kent State: Ran eight times for 58 yards, including a 1-yard touchdown run ... averaged 7.25 yards per carry ... caught three passes for 76 yards with a long of 48. Penn State: Averaged 7.73 yards per carry on 11 totes vs. the No. 23 Nittany Lions for 85 yards in the 27-11 victory ... caught one pass for six yards. North Texas: Recorded his second career 100-yard rushing game with a career-best 161 yards on nine carries for an impressive 17.89 yards per carry ... broke free for runs of 67, 43 and 35 yards with the 67- and 43-yard runs going for touchdowns. Arkansas: Equaled his career high with 13 carries ... rushed for 61 yards and one touchdown ... converted two first downs on the ground ... caught one pass for four yards in the Tide's 38-14 win. Florida: Saw limited action with a foot injury ... carried the ball five times vs. the Gators for 32 yards and a touchdown ... long carry was 20 yards in the Tide win. Vanderbilt: Missed the game against the Commodores to rest an injured foot. Mississippi: Returned to the field but only got five carries in the Crimson Tide's big win ... ran for 22 yards with a long rush of 15 yards. Tennessee: Rushed seven times for 46 yards with a long of 19 yards ... had two carries for first downs ... also caught two passes for 14 yards with one first down. LSU: Carried the ball five times for 19 yards ... long rush was a 20-yard burst for a first down ... also caught one pass for 11 yards. Mississippi State: One of the Alabama Offensive Players of the Week following his 96-yard, two-touchdown performance against the Bulldogs ... converted three first downs and had three runs of more than 12 yards ... had touchdown runs of two and 32 yards ... averaged 8.7 yards per carry. Georgia Southern: Ran six times for 45 yards for 7.5 yards per carry ... caught one pass for 13 yards ... had two explosive runs of 12 yards or more ... converted two first downs rushing and one receiving.Auburn: Rushed four times for six yards ... caught one pass for four yards. LSU (BCS National Championship Game): Ran hard against the Tigers with 43 yards ... converted four first downs for the Tide, including a spinning 11-yarder.

2010 (FRESHMAN): Lacy came off the bench and gave the Tide an added dimension in the running game ... played a significant role on special teams for the Tide, starting on the kickoff coverage unit ... rushed 56 times for 406 yards and six touchdowns ... added two catches for 18 yards and registered four tackles on kickoff coverage ... 19 of his 56 carries went for a first down or a touchdown. San Jose State: In his first career game he rushed the ball 13 times for 111 yards and added two touchdowns ... caught one pass for three yards ... tallied one tackle on special teams. Penn State: Carried the ball six times for 21 yards. Duke: Rushed the ball seven times for 52 yards and scored a touchdown ... caught one pass for 15 yards ... assisted on one tackle on special teams. Arkansas: Played on special teams but did not record any statistics. Florida: Came off the bench and tallied 20 yards on four carries with a long run of eight yards. Mississippi: Assisted on a tackle on kickoff coverage. Mississippi State: Was named one of the Special Teams Players of the Week by the coaching staff ... came off the bench to rush the ball eight times for 35 yards with a long run of 15 yards ... registered one tackle on special teams. Georgia State: Carried the ball 13 times for 81 yards and added a touchdown ... scored his touchdown in the second quarter on a three-yard run. Michigan State: Averaged 17.2 yards per carry and scored two touchdowns in a commanding 49-7 victory in the Capital One Bowl ... finished with 86 yards on five carries, including touchdowns runs of 62 and 12 yards.

2009 (REDSHIRT): He redshirted during his initial season at Alabama.

HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA: Lacy was Rivals.com's No. 13 running back nationally and No. 116 on the Rivals250 ... in the ESPNU150 and the 17th-best running back ... Scout.com lists Lacy as the No. 24 running back nationally and No. 61 on the Southeast 150 ... a SuperPrep All-American and the publications No. 28 running back ... a four-star recruit according to both Rivals.com and Scout.com ... an All-American by Tom Lemming's Prep Football Report ... garnered first-team 5A All-State honors from the Louisiana Sports Writers Association ... No. 54 on The Mobile Press-Register's Super Southeast 120 ... member of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Super Southern 100 ... played only seven games during his senior year due to injuries, but still managed 1,046 rushing yards and 17 touchdowns ... earned LSWA 5A All-State honors after rushing for 1,800 yards and 26 touchdowns as a junior in 2007 ... rushed for 1,207 yards and 19 touchdowns as a sophomore in 2006 ... coached by Benny Saia ... chose Alabama over Oklahoma, Tennessee, Mississippi, Mississippi State and LSU.

UserPostedImage
Laser Gunns
10 years ago
Lacy

Chip

On

Shoulder!

MintBaconDrivel
Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
Mucky Tundra
10 years ago
Holy value pick Batman!
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Gaycandybacon
10 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Mucky Tundra
10 years ago

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon 

I'm sure Rodgers is saying the same thing[aiee]
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
10 years ago
wow. A Real RB. What in the heck will they do with him? never thought he would be there.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
10 years ago
so GB got Lacy and what draft pick for the 55th?
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
10 years ago

so GB got Lacy and what draft pick for the 55th?

Originally Posted by: wpr 

173, top of the 6th.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
yooperfan
10 years ago

wow. A Real RB. What in the heck will they do with him? never thought he would be there.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Have him pass block of course!

Zero2Cool
10 years ago
Eddie Lacy ... bad selection. He had HUGE holes with Alabama. He won't have that in Green Bay. I'd rather have seen a Safety selected. Someone who could contribute to the team.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (6h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (13h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (14h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (15h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (18h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (20h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (20h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (20h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (20h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (20h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (21h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (21h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (21h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (21h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (21h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (21h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (22h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.